Analyzing Aespa's Symbols on a Deeper Level

• I'm going to start by saying - the only reason I'm bringing this up is I am very familiar with the study of religion, so this is a sensitive topic as it covers some religious beliefs that may differ from your own, if you understand that, continue! \

On old AKP - I used to dig into the symbolism of MVs and what certain scenes meant - I'd love to get back into that.

I will also be covering their respective animals, numbers, and their symbolism.

Emeq4f_UcAE9WWV.jpg

And if we add all their numbers together, 24, 44, 22, and 94 we get 184 - in numerology 184 is Securing a base for the future - in my eyes, I see this as Kwangya.

SM Really thought all this out imho.

If you wanna be tagged for threads like this just lmk - I love doing this content as this is a skill set I don't really get to use lol.

• Omg I love it :omgr: you really went in with the clues :pepelove1:

I mean for me, this sort of thing is in my face as obvious because I'm very versed in meanings of things like numerology, astrology etc. I also studied religions in college so when I see something like this I'm like HOL UP!

Honestly be a MY is so fun

i love seeing all the mys coming with their own theory and explanation about their symbol etc....

I kind of went straightforward with it basically as the literal meanings of certain things in widely accepted symbolism. I'm sure as we get more content, we'll be able to connect more dots. What really blew my mind was that all numbers equaled 184. LSM did something here. A genius.

• I love this, please keep doing it and feel free to tag me in these kinds of threads!

I think SM were inspired by the likes of Loonaverse and the Exo theories when forming the new SMCU, this is proof of that

• I mean for me, this sort of thing is in my face as obvious because I'm very versed in meanings of things like numerology, astrology etc. I also studied religions in college so when I see something like this I'm like HOL UP!

I kind of went straightforward with it basically as the literal meanings of certain things in widely accepted symbolism. I'm sure as we get more content, we'll be able to connect more dots. What really blew my mind was that all numbers equaled 184. LSM did something here. A genius.

I already i had all the animals and symbol meanings

but honestl i didn't thought of addition all the members to see the result :woow:

i thought the link was that they were all multiple of 2 x)))

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• Official Post

It is similar - but the symbols are a bit different in looks and meaning. I'm almost a hundred percent convinced SM used pagan imagery with Winter on purpose, as the winter solstice.

Yeah now that I am seeing the Horned God symbol I can see the difference. I thought it was just a design choice and thought it was weird that it didn't really fit with the others.

• Oh wow...

This makes so much sense though!

Based off the members personalities too...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!