I'm Mad, Angry and Disappointed....

• Look,

It ain't even about the charts and sales. They are doing amazing..

But this era feels so short. Like it's been 3 days and there are literally 2-3 contents left.....

Something on June 11, then the VR exhibition and that's it.

You know what, A GOM in Asia had their entire batch of preorders cancelled and refunded today...

Can you believe it? It's been 3 days.

Now I came to know today that Don't Fight the Feeling wasn't available on Barnes, Target or Amazon and very limited pre-orders for Choice Music L.A which means US EXO-Ls were forced to buy on SMGlobalShop which will not only ship it late but it won't count for Hanteo!!!! And lot of them also had to buy from Ktown4U (for which they had to pay more money due to shipping costs).

DFTF on different websites has been going out of stock.... With very slow restocking...

No live performances or anything?

We got 2 lovely music videos which I thoroughly appreciate but this is it...

Some Korean fans didn't even know EXO had a comeback due to lack of visibility and promotions by SM.

Even after all that bullshit,

EXO broke their all-time preorder record. Doing amazing on Spotify, YouTube etc. Best selling Korean album in 2021 in China in just 3 days (350K+ copies and rising very fast) surpassing IU's LILAC.

You may see this is a too-much complaining but I don't care....

EXO better not renew contract with this pathetic company or if they want to renew, then please ask for Better promotional activities....

I am angry because this era could have so much better than it already is.

BTW, Music has been fantastic and I enjoyed every second of the album so thank you EXO for this great album.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Yeah you do...

About SuperM, It was given their albums will be available for as many people to buy as possible.

But not giving EXO at least half of the availability makes my blood boil

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• They're not maximizing exos potential now we're gonna have to deal with people acting like exo is a hasbeen when really sm is screwing them over.

Lack of promotion lack of exposure lack of resources and overall not the greatest effort its like they wanted to do enough to get some sales but not to take over.

And yes the music was high quality so was obsession so happy in that aspect but not with promotion.

THIS PART^^^^

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• There’s no lives at all? Did SM not do one of those performance stages? They’ve done them with other groups that I assumed they would have prefilmed one with exo ?(

No Live performances or any promotional schedule as of now.....

No Vlive

No press conference

No music shows

Obviously No future awards show or Year end performances...

Just the album and 2 MVs....

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• this is peak ridiculous. Im sorry for the fans who's orders have been cancelled. They must be so dissapointed. It feels like obsession again.

It does look almost intentional now, now that im reading your post. SM honestly arent in any shortage of money to promote EXO. But I will still stand by my statement that they know EXO has a dedicated fanbase behind them, and it may be one of the reasons why they dont bother. And extra reasons that we dont properly know of.

However even fans may have their limits. If a company isnt doing proper customer service, then customers generally get put off. Its really annoying. The least SM can do, is provide extra content to fans. Whats so hard about that?

What makes me even more agitated is the fact that SM doesnt push EXO to their full potential.

• Exactly.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!