To celebrate EXO's 10th anniversary, post your favorite EXO covers

• Like the title says, we should all appreciate EXO's wonderful songs and their impact :borahae:

Some of my favorite covers or fancams of covers:

Stray Kids' Call Me Baby:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also a Lee Know fancam of CMB because he is another ult and I'm whipped:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

WOODZ fancam from Produce X 101 of Love Shot:

Victon's main vocal singing Universe:

There are so many more, so post all of your favorites :borahae::borahae:

Legend Lee Know

• Legend Lee Know

• Stealing your title

:pepe-hehe:

Stealing where?? :teeheek:

Legend Lee Know

• I like this ones

• I like this ones

I don't know these, I will listen :pepemusic:

Legend Lee Know

• They did a good job :eyes:

External Content www.youtube.com

• They did a good job :eyes:

Yes I like this cover :eyes:

The Boyz always look like they actually enjoy covering songs :borahae:

Legend Lee Know

• i dont think i know any :pepe-peek:

had no idea woodz did a cover :eyes:

It's a group cover but I posted his fancam :pepe-hehe:

You should watch :pepelove2:

Legend Lee Know

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

I know the first two, they are good. But I didn't know that CIX cover?? I will listen immediately :borahae:

Legend Lee Know

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Sf9 EXO-ls :borahae:

The first two covers I've never seen since I never watched the unit, I will check it out :borahae:

Legend Lee Know

• i forgot to add this.

• I like this ones

These ones

• this gotta be my fav

:lover1:

her voice, flavor, aura... Queen

This as well :blushing:

• I don't think I know the second one either :pepe-notes:

Legend Lee Know

• i forgot to add this.

oh yes it was so powerful

• I always love skz members' covers of exo :blushing:

Yes, there are even more that I didn't post :lovec:

Legend Lee Know

• Love Again fits Seungmin's vocal tone so well

External Content m.youtube.com

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• Love Again fits Seungmin's vocal tone so well

External Content m.youtube.com

YES I loved this cover so much :lovec::lovec::lovec:

Legend Lee Know

• I think I havent heard most of these

• I think I havent heard most of these

You can listen if you want to :borahae::borahae:

Legend Lee Know

• Only women cover EXO well :omgr:

And when Ailee covered Growl >>>> honestly EXO’s vocal caliber is so high I need those covering to be at equal or better level to appreciate it :angryr: :cryingr:

• Don’t you love when women :omgr: :lover1:

• I remember when she went viral for the eve fancam it’s just funny how people have gone viral covering exo songs apart from their own :angryr: :cryingr:

• I will check these out :yesr:

Legend Lee Know

• I remember when she went viral for the eve fancam it’s just funny how people have gone viral covering exo songs apart from their own :angryr: :cryingr:

Yessssssssss this one! :lover4::lover4::lover4::lover4:

How could I forget this iconic moment? My WJSN bias :yesr:

Legend Lee Know

• only dancing

I was going to post this. The only person I’ve seen do justice to love shot!

• My favorite one

• only dancing

purple kiss dance cover of overdose

I like this one :borahae:

Legend Lee Know

• My favorite one

I liked this a lot <3

Legend Lee Know

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!