These dumb bullying accusations are all the same

• It's a literally a cycle. This is the whole reason why we say history repeats itself.

It goes like this:

1: Idols gets accused of bullying and usually gives little to no proof

2: Fans start saying "Let's stay neutral" then end up taking sides anyway

3: Agency releases statement while more groundless accusations come out

4: Idol apologizes and goes on hiatus OR the rumors eventually die down

5: Repeat

• Be aware that you are asking this to a forum filled with people who start fanwars at the drop of a dime and have been doing so for years on end. Moving on and letting go is basically a foreign concept.

• Be aware that you are asking this to a forum filled with people who start fanwars at the drop of a dime and have been doing so for years on end. Moving on and letting go is basically a foreign concept.

I didn't mean to get people fighting with each other. Perhaps I shouldn't have made this post. I just wanted people to be aware that these situations always have the same outcome.

• Yeah but Garam’s issue is like a real-time event. The kids are still in school compared to the others that happened 10-15 years ago lmao.

My issue is if you’re a bully idk why you are going into the entertainment industry and not thinking your past won’t catch up to you. Like this is Korea lol.

Anyways, following SoMu stance they’re basically going at it like the other labels.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• bullying accusations in 2021: OMG THIS IS SO SERIOUS KICK OUT EVERYONE

bullying accusations in 2022: OMG THIS ISN'T EVEN A BIG ISSUE LIKE IT'S KID STUFF

• bullying accusations in 2021: OMG THIS IS SO SERIOUS KICK OUT EVERYONE

bullying accusations in 2022: OMG THIS ISN'T EVEN A BIG ISSUE LIKE IT'S KID STUFF

Maybe because we've seen many accusers end up being liars in the past couple of years that watching knetz go on witch hunts based on very little or flimsy evidence over and over again gets f*cking tiring??

:whatr:

• Maybe because we've seen many accusers end up being liars in the past couple of years that watching knetz go on witch hunts based on very little or flimsy evidence over and over again gets f*cking tiring??

:whatr:

That was the case last year too. :wellr:

• It will eventually die down, cuz there’s no objective evidence to it & the accusers will get in trouble soon enough

I already knew there were holes to the story from the beginning & it looked like the typical smear campaign. I’ve been seeing this BS since Lovelyz Jisoo, 8/10 I be right on these issues

But there will always be people who play the “neutral” stance while hoping it’s true as an excuse to want her out

But yeah it’ll be yesterday’s news by…. I’ll say next week

Kazuha (the Japanese-Dutch member) will be shown 2morrow, so I see all that attention going right to her lol

• Maybe because we've seen many accusers end up being liars

Why would you assume they’re lying and not coerced. The thing about “staying neutral” is that people expect that due procedure will benefit the victims instead of protecting those with money and will yield the “truth”. That of itself is laughable and out of everything the most problematic mindset to have.

What people need to come into terms is celebs are likely not good people and need not be placed on a pedestal for you to like their music. But in kpop it’s about one up’ing each other OH I STAN SAINTS SO IM A SAINT BUT YOU STAN THE CREEPS SO YOURE A CREEP.

Before anything can happen the first step is to distance yourself from celebs and not make stanning them you’re entire personality.

• Um I disagree with the last sentence. Bullying isn’t a joke, it’s a real life issue. The trauma doesn’t go gone once you move from high school.

Some people after many years still has the sequel. Just because it’s kpop doesn’t mean it’s not serious.

If it is to the level that it has caused them irreparable trauma, I hope they found the courage to report it so they can get help and the situation can be dealt with properly.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!