I know it’s trendy to hate on NMIXX, but y’all gonna have to get used to the fact that they DO have a fandom

• Cuz the amount of people discrediting their sales, coming up with saejegi conspiracy theories, and such is weird af

They a whole JYP GG, of course they were gonna sell a lot. Many waited for Lily to debut since she got scouted in 2015, and they had the hidden whatever it’s called album last summer

Whether people like the song or not (which btw, not EVERYONE hated it) is irrelevant cuz people don’t buy whole physical albums for the songs in it, let’s be real. They buy it to support the group & get the goods that come with it

And at the end of the day, they’re a very pretty & talented group and still have a lot of interest towards them

I think people just mad that NMIXX managed to sell that much on an actual debut, and didn’t need to get those numbers from their “debut” album on their 3-4th comeback a year or two later

You can hate all you want, and yes it is hating if you so quick & obsessed to discredit their achievements, but they’re still getting what they are getting as deserved

Worry about the future, cuz this is only the beginning for them

:siptear:

• The problem is, ggs tend to sell in accordance with their charting, or lower even. But NMIXX doesn't. They sell way more than what their charting would suggest. Which leads people to wonder: how come? That's why people joked about them being a bg in disguise; because the discrepancy charts/sales is more in line with what bgs do. It's unusual. This, plus the blind package shenanigans.

• And you can’t stand people having an opinion no one is hating NMIXX it’s not that hard to understand how they sell that much but okay.

Oh shut up :rolleyes: Having an opinion & being a hater are not mutual exclusives. And it’s not an opinion if the intention is to discredit how they sold & even making up BS in attempt to it

• No ones hating on them” and then proceeds to discredit them all while hating & shading

Actions speak louder than words, and if I see dumb shit I’m calling it dumb shit

• Oh shut up :rolleyes: Having an opinion & being a hater are not mutual exclusives. And it’s not an opinion if the intention is to discredit how they sold & even making up BS in attempt to it

You really take everything seriously most of people said NMIXX are talented and will Stan them eventually just because they don’t like a song doesn’t mean people are haters what’s bs. It wasn’t even that serious no one accused them of sajaeji it’s just another topic about a group success you’re always have that victim complex it shows when you wer okay with BP’s treatments from YG but go off sis :angryr:

• JYP has a huge fan base, you do not sell 400K albums with out a fan base.

No argument against that for sure.

• Ngl it is suprising they could sell this much, but the people who point this out aren't necessarily haters.

At the same time, if they keep releasing songs many people don't like their album sales will probably decline eventually or stay stagnant anyway so I don't really get why some people are getting heated over it :melon_think:.

• And you can’t stand people having an opinion no one is hating NMIXX it’s not that hard to understand how they sell that much but okay.

Please remember to use a delimiter between sentences inside the same paragraph.

impact is on the sales, cry more please

You really take everything seriously most of people said NMIXX are talented and will Stan them eventually just because they don’t like a song doesn’t mean people are haters what’s bs. It wasn’t even that serious no one accused them of sajaeji it’s just another topic about a group success you’re always have that victim complex it shows when you wer okay with BP’s treatments from YG but go off sis :angryr:

you keep on attacking Lubz, I get that you like them but hold off on your frustrations

JYP has a huge fan base, you do not sell 400K albums with out a fan base.

No argument against that for sure.

true and true.

Now to all who said that NMixx has no fans.

I am one of them.

So can it and stop attacking an user just because you are hiding behind a keyboard.

• No denying they have a fandom but the whole blind packing strategy has helped. Most of the hate I see is towards the song itself, not the girls. Their debut was bad IMO but will be interesting to see how they do in the future

• Why don't their fandom listen to their music if that's the case? The streams, views and charting isn't adding up...I mean don't their fandom stream their songs or view their MV?

Taken to the extreme, maybe their fandom is tiny but the most hardcore of any in Kpop. Say only 40,000 fans buying an average of 10 albums each. This might help explain the discrepancy between physical sales and digital streaming numbers.

• I mean you can go find any of my comment said their song is soo good and never complain about them but their album sales is getting squishy now? I mean you need to have atleast chinese fans to sell that much? But i don’t see them charting at Chinese music site? Their amount of album sales now is very near with aespa album who have 1 super big hit song last year.

• I don’t really care about them so I can’t say I hate them. But their debut seemed so polarized and most feedback are negative so I was surprised to find that they sold that much. Just wondering who’s buying these albums?

I guess they have a sizable fandom, mainly JYP stans probably, and they are just quiet and afraid to admit they like the group because of all the backlash.

• who's hating on NMIXX

saying that they are able to sell that much because of JYP strategy with fansign isn't hating on them it's just a fact, who can be prove by watching their ther stat

• their spotify numbers are very bad
    • their MV view are very low
    • their charting in korea is very bad
    • they aren't doing really well in china neither
    • I never see them trending on twitter
    • and they have a ver low engagement on instagram and twitter when they are suppose to have a big fandom

like what's your obsession of trying to act like people are attacking them ? nobody said that they didn't have any fans just that based on all the other metrics it's weird that they are doing numbers like big fandom like midzy, MY, reveluv etc... while doing far worst than all these gg looking at the other metrics

btw nobody is even targetting NMIXX as a group, did someone call them untalented ? ugly ? etc... ? no so i don't see why you're crying and trying to act like people are hating on them when people are just looking at the different metrics and are questionning NMIXX numbers which is perfectly fine and acceptable considering their numbers on different platform

and people are targetting JYP for his desperate attempt at boosting NMIXX sales to mediaplay their success nobody is even targetting NMIXX directly

seems like you're using the words hating way too lightly

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

Edited once, last by SooYoung ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!