Just something cool which really showcase the genius behind it, even though most of y'all don't care

• I mean this is just a fun fact thought it might be cool to share

So compare these 2 fancams

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One interesting thing you notice is at 0:44 mark for both videos, Jae is singing the chorus. At this part, Jae is playing the "rhythm guitar part" while Sungjin is playing the "lead guitar part". And at 1:42 mark, Sungjin is singing the chorus. At this point, they actually SWITCH PARTS, that is Jae plays the "lead guitar part" and Sungjin plays the "rhythm guitar part" instead. You can see what I mean in both videos from the way they play the guitar.

This is really interesting because it shows how well thought out everything is. When Jae/Sungjin is singing, the one singing will play the easier part, while the one not singing will play the harder part. This is because it's harder to sing and play a complicated guitar riff, and hence the other party can concentrate on playing the guitar riff, while the one singing can focus on singing and play the easier rhythm part.

Also watch this

The bass part is SUPER COMPLICATED to play, and Young K pulls it off. What you might or might not have noticed is the lines given to him. He is given lines that are easier to sing, and not given any chorus lines. Most of his lines are "breathe in and out" or that proper line that he has, he isn't playing the bass at all. This is because the bass part is super hard so the way Day6 does and allocate the lines is that they give Young K easier lines to sing so that he can focus on the bassline. You can see in this fancam compared to many other fancams that he is extra focused and maybe tad more stressed playing the bass because it's a hard song to play.

The thing is unlike other bands not just KPOP but even in the Western industry, most singers of bands just focus on singing, while Day6 sings and plays instruments at the same time

I just thought that this might be a fun cool fact to know even though most of y'all don't really care. It really shows the artistry of Day6, how well they plan out their lines, their lyrics, their instruments even down to who to play which part to make the entire performance better.

:danceb::danceb::danceb:

Day6 is one of the best music artists in the industry right now and people need to know that. They write all their songs, co-produce all of their songs and play all their own instruments. What's not to like?

• To be honest, as someone who loves music, I wouldn't mind if more groups played music on stage. Yeah, it's not 'as fun' as watching them do their lil' choreo, but after so long in kpop, I'm craving it. Really makes me want to go at a Day6 concert.

Hurry becoming global superstar, and go on tour in my country :cursing:

WE NEED TO HAVE MORE MUSIC INSTRUMENTS.

• To be honest, as someone who loves music, I wouldn't mind if more groups played music on stage. Yeah, it's not 'as fun' as watching them do their lil' choreo, but after so long in kpop, I'm craving it. Really makes me want to go at a Day6 concert.

Hurry becoming global superstar, and go on tour in my country :cursing:

WE NEED TO HAVE MORE MUSIC INSTRUMENTS.

I want to too so that I can be part of Wonpil's cult like listen to this part that I timestamped it's like he is summoning his cult followers or something

External Content youtu.be

• I want to too so that I can be part of Wonpil's cult like listen to this part that I timestamped it's like he is summoning his cult followers or something

My favourite Day6 song! But when was this?

They really know how to make good atmosphere, I would totally go on their concert wow :love:

• My favourite Day6 song! But when was this?

They really know how to make good atmosphere, I would totally go on their concert wow :love:

This was their 2nd world tour. Here is a medley of 3 of their songs. They did amazing these 3 songs are so hard to perform and they did it consecutively

This one has Sweet Chaos before Headache

• They perform in big venues wow :love: and they do it perfectly!

• They perform in big venues wow :love: and they do it perfectly!

Omg right? At first it was this their first showcase

And their EveryDay6 concert

Busking in a mall

And now this .....

They've come so far :cryingk::cryingk:

• I still remember that project when they used to release song each month :sadr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!