Top 10 2nd-gen girl group songs?

• the ending LOL

anyway here's mine!

(sorry to second gen stans in general, im not well-versed in second gen aside from the popular songs </3 )

• a bit hard to make a t10 but this is my all-time favorite 2nd gen song.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 1. You're Pitiful - Fiestar

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Crazy - 4minute

3. Cupid - KARA

4. Midnight Circus - Sunny Hill

5. Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls

6. Luv Me - D-Unit

7. Gotta Be You - 2NE1

8. I Got A Boy - SNSD

9. Bad Girl - Ladies Code

10. Up&Down - EXID

Edited once, last by Hopkinz ().

• I'm so glad I'm not the only one who included Fiestar in my list! They also had a song that got me into Kpop

• I'm so glad I'm not the only one who included Fiestar in my list! They also had a song that got me into Kpop

i knew from the moment your recommended yezi in your hidden gems series that you had taste 151865-karina-eyebrows-gif

• 4Minute - Volume Up

External Content youtu.be

AOA - Like a Cat

AOA - Excuse Me

F(X) - Red Light

F(X) - Electric Shock

Girls Generation - Mr Taxi

Girls Generation - The Boys

HELLOVENUS - Mysterious

Miss A - Bad Girl, Good Girl

Tara - Day by Day

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!