When you thought of England

• To English friends : Why did you sell Rolls Royce to Germany.. Isn't it a national pride ?

Not british but interested in cars.

British motoring was in decline and both Bentley and Rolls Royce were loosing out so they had to sell the company. Volkswagen owns Bentley and tried to buy the right to RR grill desing but the deal somehow fell through (I’m not sure the details) and BMW bought RR and owns them as their subsidiary. The design team located in Munich but all engineers are said to be English. But I think even before their bought the company they were providing engines to RR.

Like I said I’m not british, I don’t know if they still think of it as the nation pride but the company had a long history and even though BMW owns them people still view RR as something British.

• My cousin lives near London
    • Mini (car-brand)
    • Adele
    • London
    • Manchaster
    • Liverpool
    • Manchaster and Liverpool's soccer-teams
    • Oxoford university
    • The royal family
    • The fact that Hello Kitty is aparently a british girl (not a cat)
    • Pusheen
    • The Beatles
    • Teatime
    • James Bond
    • Johnny English
    • Charlie XCX
    • Elton John
    • The story of the dog-suicide bridge
    • The oldest still working street light of the world
    • The big ben
    • London has the most photographed electronic billboard of the world
    • The English museum
    • David and Victora Backham
    • The underground tunnel that conects England and France
    • Brexit
    • PewDiePie moved there
    • Harry Potter
    • England originaly invented the term "Made in" to punish Germany with "Made in Germany" because before WW2 England thought German metal-work was sloppy and bad so they could prevent people from buying German items when seeing where it was manufactured, but nowadays the term "Made in German" stands for the total oposite since many German items are high quality made
    • The London Eye
    • The red thelephone booths
    • The red 2 story busses
    • The Themse
    • The original first idea of a computer (before a German invented out of this idea the first modern version)
    • They invented soccer
    • The discovery of gravity
    • Shakespear
    • The term "World wide web" for the internet
    • The theory of evolution
    • The first telephone
    • The lightbulb
    • The first car tire (Bruh I had to watch a movieabout that in school that was made about the invention of the car-tire ... how the guy literally spend years and years to perfect the rubber while making his family poor and his wife left him after thinking the guy got insane... jesus)
    • The foldable strollers also known as "Buggy"
    • Canned food
    • The vacuum cleaner
    • And if someone of you slept trought history class, we don't got concentration camps in WW2 trought cause Hitler wanted to make them, the idea of them existed way before he even had the idea since a British dude invented it. The original idea was to put South African slave in there and help them learn the maners and behavier of British people, but they did it very poorly and most people died from starving in it and than during a war in Britain the camps were used to put people in it to let them starve if you wanted to get rid of them
    • The telescope
    • One of the first mass-produced items. It was a toothbrush that changed the people's lifes a lot because they learned how to get healthier teeths afterwards since before that many people had no idea that toothbrushes were even a thing
    • The engine that was made for the first train
    • The thermo bottle to keep drinks cold or warm
    • Stainless steal
    • The chocolate
    • Fire extinguisher
    • ATM-mashines
    • The hydraulic press
    • The guillotine, a device to cut of someone's head
    • The first lawnmower
    • They invented a mashine that allowed you to faster weave materials for clothing
    • Modern cement
    • The first railway for public usage (before there were some railways worldwide who were just used for transporting things, not people)
    • The electronic kettle
    • The radio
    • The modern bycicle wheels
    • Carbonated water
    • The first flight
    • A device to made it easier to make yarn
    • The first factory who produced silk
    • Matches to light up things
    • The first clone, it was a sheep called Dolly
    • The tank

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

but for real it's tea and the queen.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!