Old but Gold: The Ultimate MVs Survey Part 4 (2016 - 2017) / Vote in 2 polls and based on MVs

• What's your favorite 2016 MV? 141

1. BTS - Blood, Sweat & Tears (50) 35%
    2. EXO - Monster (24) 17%
    3. Twice - TT (17) 12%
    4. Blackpink - Boombayah (12) 9%
    5. Blackpink - Whistle (12) 9%
    6. Blackpink - Playing with Fire (9) 6%
    7. BTS - Save Me (8) 6%
    8. Twice - Cheer Up (6) 4%
    9. BTS - Fire (3) 2%
    10. Punch feat Chanyeon - Stay with Me (0) 0%

1. Blackpink - Boombayah

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. BTS - Fire

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. BTS - Blood, Sweat & Tears

4. Twice - TT

5. Blackpink - Playing with Fire

6. BTS - Save Me

7. Blackpink - Whistle

8. Twice - Cheer Up

9. EXO - Monster

10. Punch feat Chanyeon - Stay with Me

• What's your favorite 2017 MV? 112

1. BTS - Spring Day (33) 29%
    2. Blackpink - As if it's your last (26) 23%
    3. Twice - Likey (18) 16%
    4. EXO - Ko Ko Pop (15) 13%
    5. BTS - Mic Drop (6) 5%
    6. BTS - DNA (5) 4%
    7. BTS - Not Today (4) 4%
    8. Twice - Heart Shaker (3) 3%
    9. Twice - Signal (2) 2%
    10. Twice - Knock Knock (0) 0%

1. BTS - DNA

2. Blackpink - As if it's your last

3. BTS - Mic Drop

4. Twice - Likey

5. BTS - Not Today

6. Twice - Heart Shaker

7. BTS - Spring Day

8. EXO - Ko Ko Pop

9. Twice - Knock Knock

10. Twice - Signal

• If I am just considering MV and not music...it's gotta be either Boombayah or Blood Sweat and Tears. But, I can't choose. :pepe-sad:

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• My name was one of the people invited me.

You know what I would recommend

• BS&T :siptear:

• Spring day :pepe-sad:

• So many good MVs in 2016! I was torn between Blood, Sweat, and Tears; TT; and Cheer Up. I ultimately went with TT because it tells a clear story with an interesting theme that was thematically appropriate for when it was released.

Lots of good songs in 2017, but the MVs were more difficult because I think they're generally less interesting. I went with Spring Day. It's well shot and pieced together nicely with the song.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

• 'Save Me' was the best BTS MV when it was released. But then 'Blood, Sweat & Tears' dropped which is the best k-pop MV of all time. Music, styling, editing, storyline, everything about the MV is top tier and it all came together in ONE MV.

'Spring Day' for 2017 for sure. That is just too good. Ask selfmate why.....

BTS have consistently delivered high quality MVs over the years. The fact that none of 'I Need U', 'RUN', 'DOPE' are in my top 3 is just mind-blowing.....

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!