Songs you like for meaningful lyrics?

• I FORGOT ABOUT AM I WRONG

HERE'S REAL LIFE IMPACT OF BTS PERFORMING AM I WRONG

“Am I Wrong” is a daring track that comments on a solemn political issue in Korean society. This song of criticism is written towards the former, corrupt administration of South Korean President Park Geun-hye. (2013-2017)

It is said that this song was released and performed at the risk of BTS being blacklisted by the South Korean government and that the blacklist for artists had existed as early as 2014.

However, well known for their controversial yet socially aware songs, BTS expresses their anger with the current government and how the public seems to show stoic acceptance towards just another corrupt president—it’s been said that “Korean people have come to expect corruption from their president.”

Certain lines of the song have raised eyebrows for its boldness, namely, “We’re all dogs and pigs. We become dogs because we’re angry,” a reference to the derogatory words of a Korean Ministry of Education official; and indirect references to the infamous Sewol ferry tragedy that shook the nation. Certain dance moves of their set choreography also set more fuel to the fire.

“Am I Wrong” frequented music shows the first two weeks as a shortened version since BTS’s title track was the smash hit “Blood Sweat & Tears.”

However, as the government scandal bubbled, developed, and finally popped on October 24, 2016, via JTBC news reporting, MBC allowed BTS to perform the entire version of the song on October 29, 2016. The lyrics prompted discussion amongst Korean society.

Interestingly, MBC was one of the stations that were strongly regulated by Park’s administration, leading some to theorize that MBC was using BTS to voice their dissent.

• I love this song because it is a pov of someone who keeps on reaching towards their goal. The song's lyrics emits lots of hope and encouragement (to add this also became an opening theme song for a sport's anime).

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The first time I hear this song I fell in love. It literally conveys all the real feelings of being in love for the first time it's a strange feeling to a point where you don't know what to do with it anymore and you'll be willing to risk it all.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, this should be every idol's theme song! Idols always got hated for any random reasons once they got the spotlight. I just love how open enhypen is in their songs.

There are many more that I like but let's just settle for three this time lol.

In short, enhypen's songs are amazing! I recommend you to checkout enhypen's full discography you won't regret it.

• External Content open.spotify.com

such a sad and beautiful song

• I love B.A.P discography because you can find different songs with different massages they have a lot of songs with meaningful lyrics about media, social problem or to fight for your dream and sweet love songs or breakup songs

tribute to the Sewol tragedy yongguk written & composed the song

"The conquered mass media is fiction. Shield your eyes. All kinds of corruption and decay are options. Close your mouth"

External Content www.youtube.com

"That innocent child has grown up suddenly." :pepe-sad:

this song have such a strong meaningful lyrics ,yongguk lyrics are ART

this song music and lyrics always give me goosebumps

:cryingr:

• All their B-Sides are really top-notch like the TT . Love “ Just A Little Bit” too. One of my fave from their b-side ❤️

• "One light is ambition

Some light is rebellion

People's lights

All are precious"

"Perhaps the reason this night looks so beautiful

is not because of these stars or lights, but us"

"You got me

I dream while looking at you

I got you

Inside those pitch black nights

The lights we saw in each other

Were saying the same thing"

"One history in one person

One star in one person

7 billion different worlds

Shining with 7 billion lights

7 billion lives, the city's night view

Is possibly another city's night

Our own dreams, let us shine

You shine brighter than anyone else"

-Mikrokosmos , BTS

:waterr:

• External Content youtu.be

• For all the meme rep Banana Allergy Monkey and that entire sub-unit gets, this song's lyrics aren't just about wanting a banana peel or three idols scratching their butts on stage.

• External Content youtu.be

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• EXO :-

1. MAMA

2. Jekyll

3. Obsession

4. Promise

5. They Never Know

6. Angel

7. Into Your World

8. Bird

9. What If

10. My Answer

11. Lights Out

12. She's Dreaming

13. Monster

14. Wolf

15. Peter Pan

16. The Eve

17. Runaway

18. Just as Usual

19. Smile On My Face

20. Gravity

21. Ooh La La La

22. Miracles In December

23. The First Snow

24. Sing For You

25. Unfair

26. For Life

27. Universe

28. Been Through

29. Stay

30. Fall

31. Don't Go

and many more...

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• All of my faves songs.

Especially the ones saying "I'll be your lover", "you take My breath away", "you're in my heart", "I'm monster" etc. So meaningful. :clown:

Edited once, last by Amsuej66 ().

• You can tell through the lyrics, but Hongki explained that it was a song about suffocating reality. He wrote it after the Sewol ferry tragedy.

let's be friends

e9b8a6c6366aecb3faf71dcc6b4488775b109abb.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!