Posts by luckyStarLight

I love these :lover1:

I love japanese 90s/80s music

here are few 90/80 songs that I discovered Jaejoong covered them (love both orignal and cover ver)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Disney even released new ver for the song Boyhood days for the movie Luca

when I first listened to it idk why but it reminded me of jpop music style especially this song

and the ver that they used in MMA sound more like this ^

I always thought antifragile will fit vogue dance

For me ANJELL & Eye Candy   :lover1:

listening to BP new song made me release that no active gg can pull something like this addressing the haters , they are savage and I love it I don't think they released this for korean public , I think ifans(not blinks) will like it , listening to it I can tell that this is for their fans to listen to , but I'm not a blink and I can't stop listening to it :music-raccoon:

it should be 2-4 songs (not all cb mashy through the year)

the classics

this is PERFECT

I thought only in the UK it was lablled as explicit ?

anyway I like this , is there any groups that did that too I want to listen and see how it sound (usually I find CD sound quality better than streaming service )

will be delivered in three versions: Master Quality Audio, Dolby Atmos quality

The song jsut feels too basic to me,

This is the first time he release something like this for his korean comeback title track (something happy / bright concept idk how to explain it it's like sunshine compared to his other title tracks :teeheek:)

his first bright concept was his japanese debut album (if you're interested)

External Content open.spotify.com

They're Blackpink not Little Mix and they're selling K-pop

I know I just posted these as an example for group performance I didn't meant that they need to do what LM did, they will sell kpop even if band played or different inst. (like in Coachella) it just they could've done something not like "your typical kpop stage" just like their mma performance or SBS Gayodaejun I could've posted for solo (speaking of solo I noticed vma camera work is better for solo artist it could be either because bp didn't have time to prepare or vma doesn't know how to record group performance)