What Is ______ Guild Like?

• Hello, this one is pretty self-explanatory. How would you describe what your guild is like to someone who is not a part of the guild? You can describe any guild you are in currently, have been in formerly or even any guild that you visited the Lounge of. Some questions you could consider include but are not limited to:

* How many/which people are active on there a lot? Is the guild as a whole active, quiet or somewhere inbetween?

* What type of things do people commonly talk about (aside from the group in question)?

* How is the guild leader? Co-leaders (if any)?

* Is there any drama in your guild? What kind?

* Any inside jokes?

That's all I could think of, but feel free to address other possible questions you think of. You can answer as many or as few questions as you'd like. I haven't really visited any guilds aside from the Michelins, so I'll describe only them based on my experience so far.

As a whole, I'd say our guild may not be as active as others, but that's because we aren't a super full guild. Our times is evenly split between our two main priorities: Stray Kids and goofing off with each other. There's about a 50/50 split of both. We only have a guild leader, @kidsgonestray , and they do a pretty good job running the guild. Two of the guild members, Minazuki and @Sweet-Spice , are married, but constantly get into petty fights over akorns. It's all a joke though and a funny one. There are members who post Stray Kids updates and I am grateful towards them because they make my life easier. There's also this one pole dancing pig emoji that everyone uses a lot and that's funny. I think that covers most things. All in all, we're a pretty chill guild in my opinion.

Now it's your turn. What are your guilds like? Have a great day/night!

• Dead :peperain: Very dead. But I'm in so many fandoms I don't know which one I'd want to join. Maybe I'll follow this thread and it'll help

Sounds like a good plan. Not to self-advertise too much, but if you ever want to stop by the Michelin Lounge and look around a bit or leave a message, you're more than welcome to, but no pressure either way. I'm sure that most people would not make too big of a fuss as to if you stanned them or not as long as you knew a couple songs and were respectful, which you seem to be, so I doubt that will be an issue. I hope more people respond to this thread so you can find a guild you like to join. Have a great day/night!

• Sounds like a good plan. Not to self-advertise too much, but if you ever want to stop by the Michelin Lounge and look around a bit or leave a message, you're more than welcome to, but no pressure either way. I'm sure that most people would make too big of a fuss as to if you stanned them or not as long as you knew a couple songs and were respectful, which you seem to be, so I doubt that will be an issue. I hope more people respond to this thread so you can find a guild you like to join. Have a great day/night!

I'm a pretty big skz stan and Chan ult so I'd probably fit in well! Pretty much every Stay I've met here has been nice too :pleading:

• I'm a pretty big skz stan and Chan ult so I'd probably fit in well! Pretty much every Stay I've met here has been nice too :pleading:

Thank you, that's so sweet! I'm glad you've had such a good experience with Stays on here. It gives me hope that we can conquer the "all Stays are toxic" mindset one day. Definitely stop by then, we'd love to have you, whether you officially join the guild or not. Only me and one other person are Chan biased, so we could use some more Chan biased Stays on there. It's a pretty small guild, only 14 people (and only half of those are active), but the ones that are active post a lot to make up for it. We get maybe five new pages added a day or so. No one in our guild is toxic in any way at all. Not from what I've seen so far anyway.

It's funny, the guild actually ended up recruiting me in a way. I joined on here, posting normally, but I guess people took notice that a lot of my posts were/are related to Stray Kids in one way or another, so they invited me to stop by the Lounge and I accepted. Coincidentally, two of them asked me less than half an hour apart, which was funny to me. When I visited, everyone got really excited and introduced themselves, so it felt welcoming. After a while of not being a member of the guild but staying in the Lounge and posting there a lot, a different guild member asked me if I'd like to join the guild. I said if it was okay with them and they made me one, no questions asked. There wasn't even a form I had to fill out, like there is with some guilds.

Try stopping by sometime. I can promise you no one would mind and we'd love to have you if you do come. They all get really excited when new people join (unless they're offline, in which case, there may be a slight delay in said reaction, but it'll happen soon). Worst case scenario, I say I invited you and deal with whatever happens after that, but I doubt that will happen. If you don't want to though, no pressure, just figured I'd invite you. Have a great day/night!

• The my guild is activeish. Tbh, I feel like there are 5 people max that tend to be active there. We do talk about life stuff (i.e school or whatever). I think though it's nice, welcoming place. Our leader Elbereth is very sweet.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• aespa guild used to be very active, but it has lost a lot of activity for months :peperain: A lot of unnecessary life update from me :pepe-hehe:

The my guild is activeish. Tbh, I feel like there are 5 people max that tend to be active there. We do talk about life stuff (i.e school or whatever). I think though it's nice, welcoming place. Our leader Elbereth is very sweet.

aww glad you feel welcomed there, and thank you :nervousk:

• aespa guild used to be very active, but it has lost a lot of activity for months :peperain: A lot of unnecessary life update from me :pepe-hehe:

aww glad you feel welcomed there, and thank you :nervousk:

I say this sometimes. but hopefully a comeback happens soon because that might revitalize activity. Everyone always gets so excited when aespa comes back!

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• The my guild is activeish. Tbh, I feel like there are 5 people max that tend to be active there. We do talk about life stuff (i.e school or whatever). I think though it's nice, welcoming place. Our leader Elbereth is very sweet.

My guild talks about life stuff occasionally, but it’s mostly either memes or Stray Kids stuff. That’s awesome, I’m glad you have such a kind leader. Have a great day/night!

• Michelins have a wonderful new spokesperson I see! Glad you joined and this is why I fought for these going into the revamp - they were meant to be fun, welcoming places to hang out and a nice break from the rest of the forum. I know it can get pretty toxic!

It appears they do. The other members are all awesome too though. I’m really glad I joined too and I’m glad you kept the guilds. They are a great idea and I love them. That’s what the guild is to me: fun and welcoming. It can. I’ve already seen/heard about a few questionable posts towards Stray Kids and one taking a pretty severe jab at Christianity, as well as a pretty negative Lisa post from the anons, but that’s it so far. I hope it stays that way and doesn’t get worse, but if it does, there’s always our non toxic guild lounge. Have a great day/night!

• That sounds awesome! I’m glad your guild is so active and that everyone there is awesome. I’m kind of curious as to how or why he’s considered a hoe, but you obviously don’t have to explain if you don’t want to. Have a great day/night!

Don't listen to her

Ν Ξ Ο Ϲ Ι Τ Υ

div-st-bt-600.png

• One Dream is quite silent these days (irl responsibilities I guess) but it's usually very chaotic, the lounge is always talking about different subjects and never on topic. Big foodies (we even have a kitchen thread but we can't resist not talking about food in the lounge lol), avid gamers (experts at the infamous counting games), discussing the lore and coming up with theories, getting clowned and fawning over TXT. :pepepizza:

I'm not really a sentimental person but they're really great people and I appreciate them. :pepecute:

• pretty dead- started out well we flew too close to the sun and then flopped liked there was no tomorrow...

akorns, random stuff...hell we even did maths one time...

Icy and Keaji

used to be plenty of drama...like most of the members were catfished at one point??? lol

probably...me being the Pastor and technically not a guild member for one...

• One Dream is quite silent these days (irl responsibilities I guess) but it's usually very chaotic, the lounge is always talking about different subjects and never on topic. Big foodies (we even have a kitchen thread but we can't resist not talking about food in the lounge lol), avid gamers (experts at the infamous counting games), discussing the lore and coming up with theories, getting clowned and fawning over TXT. :pepepizza:

I'm not really a sentimental person but they're really great people and I appreciate them. :pepecute:

Don't forget the best part

Taerry :lover1:

• Bulletproof is such a lovely guild. I know that some people think that armys are evil or whatever but the guild is a sweet and fun place to hang out. We're very welcoming so anyone can stop by if they like! We have lots of funny and interesting discussions and I've made some great friends there so far. :pepelove2:

You are so cute!

:cutes:

Yeah, our guild is pretty chill. We talk about totally random things and even other groups music occasionally. We have some non guild members who drop in too to talk about random things with our members. Our guild leader is Nakayuki who is always up to date with Txt things and update us on it. We have separate thread for playing, sharing new music with each other but we mostly put the music in the lounge too because why not.

:pepe-hehe:

• Bulletproof is such a lovely guild. I know that some people think that armys are evil or whatever but the guild is a sweet and fun place to hang out. We're very welcoming so anyone can stop by if they like! We have lots of funny and interesting discussions and I've made some great friends there so far. :pepelove2:

:iloveyoub:

Look, I didn't want to too my own horn cause I'm absolute shit as a leader, but I have the best team in co-leader Ibby and guild mod rrrrrrapmonster that really try to enliven things in there! We watch watch parties, discography battles etc and our members have responded well! So yea, I'm thankful for everyone in the guild - they keep things going in spite of me being so absent and I love them all for it!

• Bulletproof guild is really active and I met so many sweet people through it. ARMYs here have the unfair reputation of being toxic but that isn't simply the case I was welcomed so warmly and still feel that way despite my spurts of inactivity. rrrrrrapmonster our guild mod holds so many fantastic events, and Ves and Ibby are amazing guild owners <3

• Neo City is a place for NCTzens and even non-NCTzens to hang out! We are pretty active overall. There are a few of us who hang out in the chatroom and several that hang out in other threads. We also get lots of visitors from other guilds.

Because we have a subforum, there's a lot of places to frequent. In the chatroom we talk about NCT of course, but also about other groups that members are fans of, work, school, life, love, things we bought, things we ate, just a lot of talk in general.

We're very chatty and chaotic.

• Midzy guild is tightknit but not exclusive, if you are midzy you will instantly belong. Though we all have differing opinions and of course every guild and fandom has their discourse, I believe most of us are willing to listen. We are more active in our gc and there is a certain level of trust I believe. All in all we like to talk about the girls and defend them together

Can confirm <3 I visit the MIDZY guild all the time and everyone's been so nice and sweet with my fangirling LOL.

~ ω

• I loved the once cult from the moment I joined. I'm usually pretty shy when it comes to this things, but the moment I posted my application, I felt really comfortable with everyone and everyone welcomed me pretty fast too!

I also visited a couple of times the Michelin guild and my experiences have been great with everyone too!! <3

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• One dream guild is probably the chillest place on akp , always talking about something random and even if you just want to rant out or get a good advice about something . Most of us are introverts (therefore, so many personal threads :p ). Reaction spams, tag spams, lurking, fighting over albums and songs to invalidate each other's taste, being constantly greedy for acorns , simping over txt and constantly getting clowned, It's always fun there and the guild members and honorary members are the ones making it such a positive and fun experience:pepelove1:

avid gamers (experts at the infamous counting games),

Dare I say.....20 questions :pepe-cross:

I'm sorry to hear that, but they sound like an awesome guild. I'm glad your guild is so great and I hope it becomes active again soon. On a side note, how much you want to bet one of the guild members is also a part of TXT (I'm kidding). My akorns are on Soobin, he better not let me down. Have a greatday/night!

• This thread contains 40 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!