Help me find more songs with... a whistle

• After listening to the new Eric Nam's album I realized how much I enjoy songs that include an artist's whistling. Here's the song I'm talking about:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I started to look for other examples and have 2 (the most famous I guess):

Blackpink - Whistle

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BTS - DNA

Do you know any more songs with whistling? Please share them below :happyr:

• The first song, I started thinking of is this:

• Txt Magic Island

External Content m.youtube.com

• wait lol you're in nctzen lemme find something else

• Whistle

Hann

DNA

SNSD Party

TROUBLEMAKER

Naughty Boy (Pentagon)

Day6 I loved you

Smile Flower

Egoist

MY FAV

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• wait lol you're in nctzen lemme find something else

you can share NCT songs too, there are probably some songs I haven't thought of at first ^^

• External Content www.youtube.com

:pepemusic:

• Woodz - Love Me Harder

WEi - Twilight

NCT 127 - Favorite

SF9 - Summer Breeze

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

• The first song, I started thinking of is this:

THE TASTE :lover1:

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

- just a little in the beginning though

• idk why my first instinct was to link maroon 5 moves like jagger but anyways

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!