why are some ppl so bothered with the whole subscribed to hybes yt channel?

• People just like to bitch and whine.

You don't like seeing other artists on your feed? Cool. Then unsubscribe.

I promise you no one cares about the tantrum you want to throw over it on social media. Just make you look a bit pitiful.

• Have i missed something? Why is being subscribed to hybe's youtube channel an issue?

There was a thread about counting down when bantangtv will have more subscribers than hybe. And some users were hyping up the people who unsubscribed cause they want to celebrate it sooner

• its funny bc i have been an army since 2013 and i never once was subscribed to bh/hybe's channel. ever. but i am subscribed to bangtantv. people think its some sort of "movement" to boycott hybe's channel and to "keep hybe from using armys for views and engagement with their other groups" and its honestly just silly. you're not special! and no, its not hard to find bts' mvs in the alleged sea of other group content on hybe's channel.

who's your favorite artist?

• I'm subscribed to all the channels but I've probably only gone specifically to any of those channels a handful of times. I usually end up clicking on a link from some MB post or some tweet to see any of the content on any of those channels.

I don't care what people wish to subscribe or unsubscribe to but sometimes the evil hybe agenda is so extra.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• its funny bc i have been an army since 2013 and i never once was subscribed to bh/hybe's channel. ever. but i am subscribed to bangtantv. people think its some sort of "movement" to boycott hybe's channel and to "keep hybe from using armys for views and engagement with their other groups" and its honestly just silly. you're not special! and no, its not hard to find bts' mvs in the alleged sea of other group content on hybe's channel.

That's the part that gets me because that's not how YouTube even works. Those videos are only going to get views and engagement if you actually you know... view and engage with them. Like make it make sense. :pepefacepalm:

• That's the part that gets me because that's not how YouTube even works. Those videos are only going to get views and engagement if you actually you know... view and engage with them. Like make it make sense. :pepefacepalm:

some people seem to think armys as a whole are so dumb that they click and buy anything hybe puts in their face against their will. :suure:

• Some ARMY (lots of mantis) are still mad that there are other groups under BigHit and Hybe besides BTS. Because apparently they don't understand how record labels work and I guess they want BTS to be worked to the bone and carry the company by themselves like they had to before.

• people think its some sort of "movement" to boycott hybe's channel and to "keep hybe from using armys for views and engagement with their other groups" and its honestly just silly.

from what I've seen, most are just excited that bangtantv, a channel with no mvs, is going to surpass the main label. That in itself is pretty cool and a testament to BTS's core fandom growth. If there are some who are "boycotting" or unsubscribing bc they think other groups get engagement, that I agree is a weird take but from what I've seen ppl most are just hyping the sheer growth of the channel

• those ''some'' people are mostly hybe antis so them being salty abt hybe subscriptions is surprising? no. cringe? si:pepe-cringe:

i get if u wanna unsubscribe, that's totally legit if u stan bts only, what i don't get is when u start calling other armys to do so (i've seen it on multiple platforms). what exactly r u trying to achieve, get back at hybe? lol

• Lastly there's been a lot of talk about "the hybe family agenda", denying it etc, and apparently unsubscribing to the hybe channel is some kind of power move in that direction. Some people just put way too much effort into scheming or caring about what they say they don't, for real. Just ignore and move on

from what I've seen, most are just excited that bangtantv, a channel with no mvs, is going to surpass the main label. That in itself is pretty cool and a testament to BTS's core fandom growth. If there are some who are "boycotting" or unsubscribing bc they think other groups get engagement, that I agree is a weird take but from what I've seen ppl most are just hyping the sheer growth of the channel

it's a nice milestone for sure, a handful just put more meaning into it to make it fit their narrative (as always)

• So... let me get this straight

ARMY are having a countdown for the moment BTS channel surpass HYBE channel.

And people are annoyed because ARMY should be more quiet about this... so they got offended on behalf of a corporation account and try to dictate what ARMY does and what they hype up. This caused a fanwar...

Interesting

⟭⟬ ARTIST OF THE YEAR ⟭⟬

AWARDS-AMERICAN-MUSIC--97_1637613102609_1637613116956.JPG

• i’ve seen many arguments on different platforms (twt being the most) that have gotten out of hand

Ah I saw the Twitter argument. I understand now. Can’t say I’m surprised. There’s always people who take the most extreme side of an argument. I understand people who want to celebrate because it’s a cool accomplishment but it doesn’t define BTS’ career.

• If I was subbed to what was originally a bts only account for their mvs and stuff I would also be a bit bothered seeing so much content idc about so I can see where they coming from. But ultimately it's not even a big deal when they have that bangtantv one and can search mvs manually

• Reading comprehension.

• from what I've seen, most are just excited that bangtantv, a channel with no mvs, is going to surpass the main label. That in itself is pretty cool and a testament to BTS's core fandom growth. If there are some who are "boycotting" or unsubscribing bc they think other groups get engagement, that I agree is a weird take but from what I've seen ppl most are just hyping the sheer growth of the

channel

My comment is not about that recent thread or about people celebrating bangtantv's milestones. This conversation has been going on for a while, trust me. And some people are definitely upset about the hybe channel for reasons I posted.

• welp u didn't get it straight

• until 2019 hybe only had bts so many who like bts were subscribed since then and some who aren't a fan of txt and enhypen unsubscribed

I have one account subscribed to bangtantv I think, but I dislike subscribing because I turn off most notifications (they are always late anyway) and they mess up the algorithm and make my feed 24/7 kpop

• All of this is so childish, it’s almost funny how mantis find it a power move to throw a tantrum and drag people with common sense. If it’s about Bangtan TV surpassing HYBE’s channel, it’s literally bound to happened regardless, so it’s a very stupid reason to unsubscribe and throw fit over.

It literally not that hard to put the notifications setting to “personalized,” or even unsubscribe if they get so riled up and upset over the fact there is other artists content.

They need to grow the hell up if they think throwing tantrums would make Hybe work differently just to accommodate them. I know for fact they don’t realize that this is damaging to BTS as well, due to all the social media metrics and stuff. These mantis aren’t as smart as they appear to be.

• I really don't get the people stressed over this. HYBE wants BTS's audience to see their other groups. The other groups are solid. If you don't want to see the videos, just skip em.

• This thread contains 154 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!