26 performances of bts deleted on youtube? what is bh doing?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

so, i checked & its true.. i want to give bh the benefit of the doubt and wait (maybe they will still buy the rights),

but i don't understand what they are doing? these performances were gp magnets?

im sure they got some sort of offer to buy them before they were removed/privated

what are you guys' thoughts?

• These performances are taken down (not deleted) per contract if the agency doesn't buy the rights to them. This is true for every artist.

The Original Fallon performances were down for a bit but are now back up.

BH is a business - this is not a defense, it is a fact; if the cost to keep these perfs on Youtube is much more than what they can make from them there's no point even though they're popular among GP. BTS has MANY points of entry for new fans.

This is another BIGHIT IS THE DEEEVILLLL movement - but it's misinformed, BigHit now clearly tries to negotiate the right to post the videos themselves directly as much as possible. Dynamite era perfs are on BangtanTV.

External Content www.youtube.com

I think the freakout is ridiculous, it's always the same accounts stirring this up, and the increased Enraged Sheep characteristic of ARMy is concerning. We're becoming extremely easily manipulated lately.

• exactly, people should just calm down and stop being so angry over every little thing that takes some time.

• that's why i said that i want to give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe they will still buy it (but im slightly on the fence about it, this happened with black swan before & while i don't really know why it went back up, i don't think it was bc of bh buying the rights)

also, although some people are going straight to attacking bh, there's nothing wrong in questioning what's happening. these were important & precious performances

• I can’t at people defending this. BH can afford to buy the rights. Them not buying BTS video but happily buying other things does not sit right with me and shouldn’t for Armys.

maybe YG can help now :pepe-peek:

• exactly, people should just calm down and stop being so angry over every little thing that takes some time.

Yeah, it's really fascinating to watch - as BTS becomes more untouchable the obsessed attacking of BigHit just gets louder and louder. Fans of any other group or act (western or kpop) deal with much worse business decisions, but the acceptance somehow that BH is somehow sabotaging Bangan is crazy when we have endless proof of the opposite.

So interesting that their perceived weak point is their company, curious how this is going to play out as the complaining and freakouts get louder. I just wish ARMY would stop literally playing into the hands of antis and doing exactly what they want.

• Yeah, it's really fascinating to watch - as BTS becomes more untouchable the obsessed attacking of BigHit just gets louder and louder. Fans of any other group or act (western or kpop) deal with much worse business decisions, but the acceptance somehow that BH is somehow sabotaging Bangan is crazy when we have endless proof of the opposite.

So interesting that their perceived weak point is their company, curious how this is going to play out as the complaining and freakouts get louder. I just wish ARMY would stop literally playing into the hands of antis and doing exactly what they want.

True, also it is often a first time for bighit and they had almost no experience in the foreign market. What do fans expect? Suddenly a perfect execution? If big companies like SM, JYP or YG have not been able to do certain things without any problems Big Hit won’t be to do it either and that is natural. I am all for criticism but some stans are basically tone deaf when it is about economics or basic management and demand incredible things. Bighit is still a big company that is quite new in the business (Big 4). I wish some people would give them the benefit of doubt a little bit more instead of this hysterical mass hating when something goes not smoothly

• I can’t at people defending this. BH can afford to buy the rights. Them not buying BTS video but happily buying other things does not sit right with me and shouldn’t for Armys.

maybe YG can help now :pepe-peek:

Mmm see this is the issue; a few performances not being available is not a moral imperative. I love those perfs, and will miss them, but this happens. BTS is the biggest group in the world. I don't exactly have the sense they're 'undersupported' by their company.

"Shouldn't for ARMY" - why should everyone feel the same way? As I mentioned - which no one acknowledges - is that lately BigHit has clearly made more favorable contracts so they can keep perfs on their own channel. This is smart and more cost effective.

Be upset, that's your right and everyone's right. Those perfs are fantastic.

The issue is turning a "DAMN IT it sucks those are gone BH get them back up!" - a solid opinion - into "BH DOESn"T SPEND ENUFF MONEY ON BTS" which is demonstrably false.

This crusade for how horrible BH is literally pushing the agenda of those wanting to take BTS and BH down - agreeing that the agency *Our faves constantly tell us they are happy at and love* is evil and not doing right by Bangtan.

That is messed up. There's criticizing a decision and there's ignoring reality to yell that somehow BigHit is the Worst.

• External Content twitter.com

Noooooo 😭😭😭

• I just really hope we get that Black Swan performance back. Not only did it have 50M+ views. But it was their first performance of black swan and also their last performance in front of a live crowd for a while. Its a extremely special performance. Hopefully BH will buy the rights back like they did with the old Jimmy Fallon 2018 performances that are back up. However it does seem like in the second half of 2020 they started to upload performances on Bangtan TV like how their 2nd 2020 James corden appearance is on Bangtan TV

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!