I don't think people understand how big the new hybe gg will be at debut

• I will be honest. I personally didn't like that TXT was the first post BTS group they announced to debut (and I pretty much ignore them/stay out of moarmy twt till date) but I wasn't hating them when they debuted either. I was just more excited to see BigHit beating "they hate girls/women!" allegations. We all were waiting to see a gg resurrection after the Glam fiasco so it was a disappointment. Especially all over social media. Majority of ARMY at the time wanted to see BTS "little sister. group." Just from the hype alone I can imagine not only ARMY paying attention to them but also BTS antis who in turn are Hybe artist antis. I just want to see what direction they will take since we've seen sailor moon like concert art for them since 2019. Overall I think their debut is the debut to look out for and might trump all Big 3 hype for their girl groups.

• Hmm maybe if the group was coming from Big Hit label I could see what your saying but this is a new label with no historical ggs and just backed by HYBE financially. The ceo herself has a history of ggs so that's positive.

I don't exactly know why ppl are relying on "HYBE" stans (who barely exist most ppl just mean ARMY lets be real and ARMY main focus is BTS) so i'm sure they'll check them out, there will be some that get into them and there will be hype from media etc initially but they'll definitely be at the mercy of all these other ggs stans from other labels for success imo. That's if they give them a fair chance without expectation/comparison to how their fave label does this and that and leave their bias and anti hybe/new girl group competition agenda behind.

Wish em all the best and hope they have good songs. Piranhas already circling.

• So you're an Army who doesn't like TXT, but you think Army is going to automatically like the girl group?

Make it make sense.

Company privilege does not give you a fanbase. It gives you exposure and time. That's it. Sure some people will token stan the group, but when it comes to actually supporting them in the long run, that's not gonna get them very far. They will still need to build a fanbase based on their own merits.

• Which gg? There's potentially 3 of them coming next year...

And am I the only one thinks HYBE is crazy for potentially debuting 3 gg in 1 year? Like they're under different labels so management will be fine, but even TxT and Enhypen debuted more than a year apart...

Especially if iland is planned to air in the 1st half of 2022, that's not even a 6 months gap if ADOR actually debuts first. I-land ngg will be fine bc they will build a fanbase through the survival show while source music ngg will be okay since they have existing fans of Sakura and Chaewon. I just think ADOR gg will be the most affected if they actually try to debut 3 gg in 1 year. If you debut groups too close to each other, you risk them getting overshadowed by the next group before the first one establishes its sound and brand. But at the same time I can't see HYBE debuting ADOR ngg at the end of 2022, they've been working on ADOR since 2019 and I guess they want the "first gg to debut through HYBE" hype.

HYBE should've tried to debut 1 gg this year (ADOR) then debut 2 gg next year (SouMu then Iland).

• So you're an Army who doesn't like TXT, but you think Army is going to automatically like the girl group?

Make it make sense.

Company privilege does not give you a fanbase. It gives you exposure and time. That's it. Sure some people will token stan the group, but when it comes to actually supporting them in the long run, that's not gonna get them very far. They will still need to build a fanbase based on their own merits.

Who said I would token stan the new gg??? Are your reading comprehension skills that bad? I said I would like to see the hype and concept that a "little sister group" to BTS will ensue because I do think they would be the most hyped new gen gg since maybe BP at debut. Me being curious and anticipating how they can rebound from Glam does not mean I will stan. I don't stan ggs. I only have room for one artist and that is BTS. I will never be a multifan. Don't confuse me for company stans and multifans.

honestly, I dont care about it at all. :pepestare:

You: idc

Also you: spent 30 seconds of your time clicking on thread topic you don't care about.

Actions really have to match your words.

• Who said I would token stan the new gg??? Are your reading comprehension skills that bad? I said I would like to see the hype and concept that a "little sister group" to BTS will ensue because I do think they would be the most hyped new gen gg since maybe BP at debut. Me being curious and anticipating how they can rebound from Glam does not mean I will stan. I don't stan ggs. I only have room for one artist and that is BTS. I will never be a multifan. Don't confuse me for company stans and multifans.

When did I say you were going to stan? You said Army want to see the new girl group... do they though? I've literally never seen more than handful of Army say they want to see "BTS's little sister group" because most of them just want BTS's money to be spent on BTS.

You being hyped for this group is not evidence of there being any more hype for this group than any other new gg from a large company.

• When did I say you were going to stan? You said Army want to see the new girl group... do they though? I've literally never seen more than handful of Army say they want to see "BTS's little sister group" because most of them just want BTS's money to be spent on BTS.

You being hyped for this group is not evidence of there being any more hype for this group than any other new gg from a large company.

Of course you won't you're not and ARMY and never were. You can't expect to know what happens in ARMY circles if you stan whoever it is you stan in your badges. When TXT was announced MANY Army already decided to hate from the jump because they were another boy group when most wanted a girl group to not compete with. There was even viral ARMY tweets about "sausage fest/party" with many big accounts saying why not a girl group etc/ or "BigHit hates women". Of course you have many more who defended TXT at debut because again by proxy, they only got hate because of BTS and ARMY will defend whenever BTS association is being viewed negatively at first. I don't have many screenshots from Dec 2018 to share but me being an ARMY and in ARMY business 24/7 could not escape how ARMY initially reacted to TXT debut news.

• When did I say you were going to stan? You said Army want to see the new girl group... do they though? I've literally never seen more than handful of Army say they want to see "BTS's little sister group" because most of them just want BTS's money to be spent on BTS.

Don't know if i agree with this. There gonna get the TxT treatment or even the Enphyen treatment. ARMY will claim they only care about BTS, and want to focus on BTS. Then you wait 6 months and every ARMY on the forum is token stanning the GG and saying they are only stanning cause the "like the music" and not cause there in HYBE, BUT they conveniently only listen to HYBE groups.

They will have hype by being a GG from a big company, but lets not act like we didn't see how HYBE groups go, when we've seen it twice already.

• Don't know if i agree with this. There gonna get the TxT treatment or even the Enphyen treatment. ARMY will claim they only care about BTS, and want to focus on BTS. Then you wait 6 months and every ARMY on the forum is token stanning the GG and saying they are only stanning cause the "like the music" and not cause there in HYBE, BUT they conveniently only listen to HYBE groups.

They will have hype by being a GG from a big company, but lets not act like we didn't see how HYBE groups go, when we've seen it twice already.

i mean you aint wrong for once in ur life on this forum. there are a lot of hybe stans and armys who stans those groups only cuz they are bts's juniors . It will happen for the gg too.

But it's not a majority or they wouldn't be flopping like this . Like 60m subscribers in that hybe channel and all non bts groups there get like 5 mil average in their first 24 hours . Barely a 1mil for spotify.

A big chunk of armys is sympathetic though and will defend the other groups and avoid criticizing them compared to other kpop idols.

• You: idc

Also you: spent 30 seconds of your time clicking on thread topic you don't care about.

Actions really have to match your words.

before calling a person an idiot, think about it.

you can click on a thread because you are interested in what the person might have to tell, but decide its just bullshit and you dont care.

:pepe-toast:

e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj 1c0edef70bd6974f36d15be96d5399a1cfaed76e.gifv c205b019cd8a46c569e9c4e2f04194a2fde39f74.gifv e27eb299e8ce0bafba7649c82fc04d200d42a974.gifv e7d1119bd4bbe2a24c5185fd89153163a8e95675.pnj

♦ visit my aesthetic shop here

• Hmm maybe if the group was coming from Big Hit label I could see what your saying but this is a new label with no historical ggs and just backed by HYBE financially. The ceo herself has a history of ggs so that's positive.

I don't exactly know why ppl are relying on "HYBE" stans (who barely exist most ppl just mean ARMY lets be real and ARMY main focus is BTS) so i'm sure they'll check them out, there will be some that get into them and there will be hype from media etc initially but they'll definitely be at the mercy of all these other ggs stans from other labels for success imo. That's if they give them a fair chance without expectation/comparison to how their fave label does this and that and leave their bias and anti hybe/new girl group competition agenda behind.

Wish em all the best and hope they have good songs. Piranhas already circling.

If you're talking about Army, you're right. There are plenty Armys who only support BTS.

But if you're talking about Engenes, Moas or even Carats, i dont think there is a single person in any of these fandoms that dislikes BTS, they're all at least casual fans. These are the Hybestans most people are talking about, the ones with TXT and BTS badges, or Enhypen and BTS badges, etc etc.

Im like literally the only brave soul that is a fan of TXT, but cant stand most BTS music. But i'd love to be proven wrong. Is there a single Moa, Engene, or Carat that will come forth and join me and bravely acknowledge that they dont like BTS or their music???

• im anticipating their debut :froghype:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• One thing i'm sure is that a portion of hybe stans and SM stans relationship will be improved because of Min Hee Jin and they will stanning this ador gg together

me when I lie

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• A big chunk of armys is sympathetic though and will defend the other groups and avoid criticizing them compared to other kpop idols.

This. Majority of ARMYs will not stan, but will try to defend the new groups. This is mainly because we know that a big part of the hate being thrown at these new groups is because they are BTSs junior groups.

• Hybe already has girl groups, I don't consider them a sister group since they're not from the same label and I think (totally speculation) bc of that their stories won't be connected to BTS/TXT. Honestly if you use the same logic Gfriend was literally BTS sister group (and Mamamoo to an enxtent), they trained together, did cfs together etc there was even a rumour Gfriend, Mamamoo and BTS schedules were tied.

• Don't know if i agree with this. There gonna get the TxT treatment or even the Enphyen treatment. ARMY will claim they only care about BTS, and want to focus on BTS. Then you wait 6 months and every ARMY on the forum is token stanning the GG and saying they are only stanning cause the "like the music" and not cause there in HYBE, BUT they conveniently only listen to HYBE groups.

Yeah what I'm not about to do is even give your a full response not after you accused Jungkook of sexual assaulting your fav that I still don't remember the name to.

• This. Majority of ARMYs will not stan, but will try to defend the new groups. This is mainly because we know that a big part of the hate being thrown at these new groups is because they are BTSs junior groups.

And it really just boils down to the BTS association. Once that wears off, ARMY goes back to not giving 2 fs like me.

• what armys are those that want to see bts little sisters? Majority of us dgaf. If hybe's strategy is to rely on armys with the new group like it did for all the other non bts group i got news for u :cryingr:

for real i don't care about them any more than for all other non-hybe groups, same for the hybe bgs if they have music i like i'll be a casual listener and that's it.

• This thread contains 22 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!