Posts by arender17

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

HYBE you better sort out the Garam situation now!

Same OP posted a predebut pic. 05 liner confirmed

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If I remember she was around Jo Yuri's level back in produce48, that video of her was from when she was in high school in America. That was only with 8 months of training under Pledis too! Pledis has some great vocals in their groups too, cant wait to see how much she has improved in 3 years.

Didn't see anyone post this but damn former BTS creative directir potentially working with them?!

My guess is May, there were some articles how CH is coming out in May/1H 2022, and now we got the news that ADOR ngg is debuting 3Q (July-September) I don't think it's for them...

LESSERAFIM INTL on Twitter
    “[RUMOR] 220126 According to this article, HYBE’s new girl group and their original story ‘Crimson Heart’ is set to be released on May (this year). Please…
    mobile.twitter.com

Seeing at how they've promoted the other webtoons (they are attached to groups) it doesn't make sense they'll release CH without a group attached to it. That means they'll have to introduce the group before promoting the webtoon.

HYBE knows debuting 2 GG in the same quarter is a bad idea since they'll be too close and overshadow each other, so 3Q debut is out. 4Q and Early 2023 is also out as well as that's when i-land NGG is projected to debut, with the TV show projected to start in June (as Queendom 2 is airing rn). HYBE isn't stupid enough to delay Ssamkura group to debut in 2023, it would really damage the fanbase if they went on hiatus for a whole year (or more). My guess is Sakura and Chaewon will debut in 2Q (May before Iland starts), if HYBE releases a debut article after the elections (9th march) they can still debut in May.

OMFG!!! I hope so! Yunjin was ROBBED!!! As talented as she is, she needs to be BIG!!!

But, 1. that is a TERRIBLE name if it actually is Lesserafirm...wtf is that? And 2. what is up with HYBE and the Webtoons thing recently?

Lesserafim = Les Seraphim.

Seraphim are 6 winged celestial angels. I actually really like the name if you know the meaning. My guess is Crimson Heart (fantasy/magical) aesthetics don't really look like what ADOR has posted on their indtagram. So I think SouMu ngg will go with a elegant/fantasy concept, CH is going to be their storyline, maybe.

You can call me crazy for saying this but I think there's something going on behind the scenes with JTBC and their agenda. Why would you willingly put your reputation at risk just so you can air a drama despite losing most of your sponsors, being called out by the families of several victims and all the backlash, it just doesn't make any sense to me. They look desperate in their attempt to make sure the whole series airs.

The spoilers already look bad and JTBC's and the writer's connection to a controversial political movement and other several political figures is shady af, and I'm sure more dirt about them will surface.

The worst thing is that most likely the actors will be the main scapegoat of this whole situation, they have their hands tied, can't cancel it and can't say anything negative about it most likely due to contract obligation, they were sure smart in their choice of casting an idol to make sure they draw the attention somewhere else.

There's the upcoming korean presidential elections in March, I definitely think it's related to that. JTBC is owned by a right-wing newspaper, and the writer is also known to be heavily right wing and has said the current leader of the right wing party helped her in her writing

the original article is in the thread. The same right wing leader who has expressed support for the actual former dictator that was the president during the era SD portrays. That entire party has a history of claiming that leader was a national hero who was responsible for the killing of civilians and have been claiming the same kind of revionist history SD has already started to portray is the "real correct" version of history.

The fact you have right-wingers supporting the drama is not a good sign...

Which gg? There's potentially 3 of them coming next year...

And am I the only one thinks HYBE is crazy for potentially debuting 3 gg in 1 year? Like they're under different labels so management will be fine, but even TxT and Enhypen debuted more than a year apart...

Especially if iland is planned to air in the 1st half of 2022, that's not even a 6 months gap if ADOR actually debuts first. I-land ngg will be fine bc they will build a fanbase through the survival show while source music ngg will be okay since they have existing fans of Sakura and Chaewon. I just think ADOR gg will be the most affected if they actually try to debut 3 gg in 1 year. If you debut groups too close to each other, you risk them getting overshadowed by the next group before the first one establishes its sound and brand. But at the same time I can't see HYBE debuting ADOR ngg at the end of 2022, they've been working on ADOR since 2019 and I guess they want the "first gg to debut through HYBE" hype.

HYBE should've tried to debut 1 gg this year (ADOR) then debut 2 gg next year (SouMu then Iland).