Do you think IDLE members suffered a lot from Soyeon’s coaching?

• Soyeon trended for brutally criticizing two unskilled underage girls at a public TV survival program. We all know Soyeon demands a lot in terms of hard work and abilities but others may find her too harsh. Imagine how she was like to her members while they were training, she had more liberty to pop off in private compared to a public setting. Yuqi called Soyeon a monster while they were trainees, and all the foreign members said they cried every day. Not sure if that’s due partially due to Soyeon tho. Or maybe they did suffer and are grateful for the “tough love” or are they secretly resenting her and waiting for the right moment. What do you think?

• As a leader that's her job, and as a mentor, those 2 girls had been lied to and told that they have talent, soyeon didn't even drag them, she dragged the audience for allowing untalented people to pass while actual talented groups didn't get a chance. Why would Idle resent her lmao? you need to be told the truth, if not you'll end up like those two girls, deluded!

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• i honestly was a little concerned when she told the chinese members something along the lines of "my group has foreign members too, but i make sure that they dont sound foreign" but it's true. if the foreign members stick out oddly, they wont get much korean support, and the hate that would come (ie momo's pronunciation in likey vs sana who is praised for her pronunciation) is far worse than the scoldings she could give them.

i think soyeon is doing well by keeping her members in a place where they would not get hated on for things like pronunciation (afaik yuqi was praised for hers)

r o s e s   a n d   p e a c h e s

• Yuqi called Soyeon a monster while they were trainees

Pretty sure it was in the context of Soyeon being incredibly talented like a "monster of talent" instead of anything negative.

~ ω

• i honestly was a little concerned when she told the chinese members something along the lines of "my group has foreign members too, but i make sure that they dont sound foreign" but it's true. if the foreign members stick out oddly, they wont get much korean support, and the hate that would come (ie momo's pronunciation in likey vs sana who is praised for her pronunciation) is far worse than the scoldings she could give them.

i think soyeon is doing well by keeping her members in a place where they would not get hated on for things like pronunciation (afaik yuqi was praised for hers)

I like how you avoided mentioning Shuhua

• Do you think she would have been this talented if she hadn't been so hard on herself? it's her just own hard work. Her talent is is come by of her diligence.

ehh imo she's not particularly good at anything compared to her members but okay

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• her rap parts are usually the worst part of IDLE songs imo

but i havent heard any of them since OMG so maybe they changed

She’s obviously much better at rapping and songwriting than her members. And she’s good at dancing and singing. You may be one of the BPink stans who still consider GIDLE a ‘threat’ to BPink

• She’s obviously much better at rapping and songwriting than her members. And she’s good at dancing and singing. You may be one of the BPink stans who still consider GIDLE a ‘threat’ to BPink

im not a blackpink fan at all

do you all think everyone has to have the same opinion as you or they are haters?

maybe we have different expectations from a pros but im expecting a professional singer/dancer to be way better than an average trainee just like im expecting a AAA game dev to be way better than a high school coding student

if they're not, they're not good to me

and yeah in that vein there's a lot of "not good" idols too so......this aint personal against soyeon

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

• I stan IDLE but I’m actually honest and have integrity. I dont “shield” my biases, unlike 99% of fans

so you're.... not like other stans? :pepe-cringe: .... :pepe-joy:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Edited once, last by bobsyouruncle ().

• or Loona stan

• “tough love” or are they secretly resenting her and waiting for the right moment. What do you think?

waiting for the right moment to do what? :cryingr:

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• She's the best rapper in the group and she's good at producing too?

she's one of the best female rapper in kpop and she even managed to place third competing with non-mainstream rappers in unpretty rapstar :danceb:

so you're saying there were only two good rappers in unpretty rapstar

u r m o m g a y

• She's the best rapper in the group and she's good at producing too?

she's one of the best female rapper in kpop and she even managed to place third competing with non-mainstream rappers in unpretty rapstar :danceb:

Fight Fight Fight GIFs | Tenor :froghype:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• okay i have just watched the clip of that two girl and Soyeon's comment. Tbh her comment wasn't even harsh and are the two girls tone deaf or what?

the worst part is their parents are in the audience :pepe-cringe:  :pepe-peek:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Soyeon is one of the most talented and well rounded kpop idol

She is best at rapping, being 3rd on unpretty rapstar at that young age is huge feat

She is best at songwriting and composing, (G)-Idle has quite good digital performance and almost all of her songs are written and produced by her. And it is not just her name and 484548764 producers helping her, besides her there are barely any names on her credits.

She is best at stage presence. Literally her charisma on stage is unmatched.

And she is good at singing and dancing. Actually when she was on produce one of the coaches were praising her singing

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And she is only 23 years old, if she wasn't talented do u think she would becoming judge on survival programs? No offense, two girls are deserved If I was as talented and hardworking as Soyeon I would be saying even harsher words.

• Soyeon and untalented don't just belong together. That sounds so wrong <X

Anyway, I believe she's the type to actually be hard on herself more than anyone on her group. I don't even find her judgements cruel. It's just the truth.

Boredom brought me here.

• i dont hate her or her group i just dont find her particularly good at singing or dancing

rapping is arguable if and only if compared to mainstream female idol rappers

she's a good rapper and dancer, there is something called technique, you don't need to find her good at both lmao, she definitely is, while she's not Ailee vocal wise, she's stable and does her job vocally, she's a sub vocalist after all

• she's a good rapper and dancer, there is something called technique, you don't need to find her good at both lmao, she definitely is, while she's not Ailee vocal wise, she's stable and does her job vocally, she's a sub vocalist after all

im no pro rapper so i wont say i understand rapping technique ( lol ) but I'll assume you do

but I am a casual listener just as the millions music is made for and i judge with my ears and she doesnt sound good to me

u r m o m g a y

• Why do you have to go full retard about every subject you talk about, especially (G)I-DLE. It's like you purposefully trying to outdo yourself everytime. It's almost fascinating.

Almost.

every troll has to out-do their stupidness!! if you don't, are you even a troll?

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• This thread contains 10 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!