Are there any trustworthy idols?

• Soo I'm curious about something. Are there any idols or actors you're 100% sure they will never have any serious scandal and that they genuinely good people? By serious scandal I mean bullying, abuse of power, sexual harassment, DUI you get what I mean, not talking about dating "scandals" or minor scandals (e.g. saying something harmful etc) here and also I'm not talking about false accustations, that can happed to anyone.

State your fav groups and actors and then the name of those you really trust. Try not to be biased lol. It can also be western stars.

My favs are: SNSD, Suju, Shinee, Big Bang, VIXX, Red Velvet, Black Pink, IU, Sunmi and quite many actors I won't name here because it'd get hella long lmao.

But I'm super sceptical almost of all of them, some of them had pretty bad scandals already too and I also used to be a fan of Jung Joon Young, I even attended his concert :pepe-cut: so I think my trust issues are understandable :sketchyk: so I won't be that surprised if anything goes down but it would still break my heart a little if IU, Taemin or BP Jisoo got involved into a really bad scandal, the rest I don't trust at all :teeheek:

When I think about western stars it'd probably be Keanu Reeves and Hugh Jackman, they're so precious :cryingk:

Edit: In case some of you misunderstood, I don't trust these people like I trust some of my friends I know personally ofc but I'm asking wether you think there are idols or actors who aren't capable of the atrocities I've mentioned above...I just didn't write all of this to the title , don't take it that literally

Caitlyn Vi Vi Caitlyn GIF - Caitlyn Vi Vi Caitlyn Arcane - Discover & Share  GIFs

Edited 2 times, last by _Dalnim ().

• For me Key

Whether its people I meet in life or celebs, Men who are trusted and loved by women around them have this quality about them.

If I see a guy is respected and loved and trusted by women around him, I know he is trust worthy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the one I stood by with full trust and thought was genuinely a good person, wouldn't ever once have a scandal and I actually went around naming him as my ideal type in one thread (Kim Seonho) like a delusional fan and told people to like him because he wouldn't disappoint got into a scandal so I think I'm not one to talk </3 I have bad judgement

:teeheek:

• For me Key

Whether its people I meet in life or celebs, Men who are trusted and loved by women around them have this quality about them.

I agree. Although, there was a gay guy at my school who only had female friends and he was liked by women. But I got into a fight with him, and the next day he literally texted me saying he was gonna r@pe me. I'm not saying Key's like this, I'm just saying we don't know any idol. Their public image isn't a very good indicator of their true self.

• how can you really trust someone you never met or never even talked to in private :whatr:

I don't trust anyone I haven't personally met. This includes my faves as well.

Me neither but you sure don't think your favs are capable of thing like Jung Joon Young did for example so you trust them to some extend ...what I wanna know is wether there are some idols you can't imagine getting into a very serious mess

• Me neither but you sure don't think your favs are capable of thing like Jung Joon Young did for example so you trust them to some extend ...what I wanna know is wether there are some idols you can't imagine getting into a very serious mess

I can imagine absolutely everything

• Me neither but you sure don't think your favs are capable of thing like Jung Joon Young did for example so you trust them to some extend ...what I wanna know is wether there are some idols you can't imagine getting into a very serious mess

Of course, I would never expect them to turn out to be that shitty. Doing such inhumane things is definitely uncommon in society. But I still don't trust them just like any other stranger I meet on the road.

𝐁𝐓𝐒 ♡ 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 ♡ 𝐀𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐚

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• Why even expect this of idols? What difference would that make?

Outside of family and friends, trustworthiness is required most of politicians and public servants.

Physicians, lawyers, teachers, engineers - if they aren't trustworthy, lives can be ruined.

But idols/entertainers, their trustworthiness comes far down the scale of importance.

All they give is entertainment, I don't make them into some moral ideal.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!