Place your last bet on Gp999 final line up!

• Today going to be the final episode of Gp999. No more stressful friday after this. So, let place your bet for the final line up that you think going to make it.

This is mine in no special order, and I trying to be as realistic as I can based on how the voting going on for each contestants that I see.

1. Dayeon- strong k-votes, decent I-votes. The only one with safe spot in the final line up.

2. Yujin- strong k and I votes (Collaboration with Lisa's fandom) Most likely going to make into the final line up if nothing wrong happen.

3. Xiaoting- Get Koreans support after the interim ranking, collaboration with big fandom (Jennie) and more.

4. Chaehyun- strong k-votes.

5. Yongeun- Strong k-votes,

collaboration with Jisoo's fandom.

6. Mashiro- Strong J-votes and Koreans said they will support her for better line up?

7. Yeseo- Strong K-votes and decent I-votes

8. Bahiyyih- Strong I-votes, decent K-votes if they didn't drop her for other trainees

9. Su ruiqi/Yurina- Ruiqi has strong I-votes especially in China but low K-votes. Yurina probably has decent K-votes, and decent I-votes with Rosé fans collab.

Those who have big chance to replace anyone in top9:

1. Yaning- strong I-votes but low K-votes. Get quite big support in China as well and a lot of fans from Japan.

2. Hikaru- Decent I-votes, probably decent K-votes. Getting big support in Japan as well.

3. Suyeon- Decent I-votes, Decent K-votes

4. Bora- Decent low K-votes and quite low I-votes but if C and J rise in the ranking, it will really hard for her to climb up to the top9.

Edited once, last by Flovell ().

• i just want at least hikaru, Mashiro, Xiaoting to be in the lineup.

I think SuRuiqi chance is slim so as long korean doesnt support her. It is 50/50 between her and Yaning.

And honestly I dont like Bahi on the debut line, i feel like she is not ready alongside Myah but im sure their hardcore fanbase gonna vote her to debut

• I would switch Yurina with Hikaru for last place. Other than that I agree. Though with the live voting in place it’s hard to predict. Anything could happen.

• I would switch Yurina with Hikaru for last place. Other than that I agree. Though with the live voting in place it’s hard to predict. Anything could happen.

Yes, the live voting going to make some surprise to the line up.

But, Universe app is really suck. It going to be really hard to vote especially with high volume of users at the same time. Why they didn't use weverse 😩

• Yes, the live voting going to make some surprise to the line up.

But, Universe app is really suck. It going to be really hard to vote especially with high volume of users at the same time. Why they didn't use weverse 😩

The universe app is shit and lags all the time so I fully expect it to completely crash during the finale lol.

• Pretty sure the collab started after the interim rankings and isn't like all other girls fandoms aren't doing collabs with even bigger fanbases. Chaehyun got #1 on her own

It's before the interim rankings

Actually Chaehyun fanbases that first started collab with a fandom.

Some of the receipts:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by www1717 ().

• It's still not a big number of fans doing so, not enough to get Chaehyun to #1. MYs aren't even that good un voting for aespa yet so I doubt they are working hard for chaehyun. Compared to boygroups fanbases with bigger reach and more expert fans on voting

• YeongEun has #1 global voting. She is the most popular K trainees in global. She is 100% getting in.

Her chance is even higher than Yeseo and the J / C

I have the feeling that a lot of people who votes for her did so in fear of her low ranking but since she's #1 now and ifans are panicking because of C and J trainees not making it, she will lose a lot of votes. I already saw some users online saying they will switch their 1 pick from her to Yurina, Xiaoting or another trainee

• It's still not a big number of fans doing so, not enough to get Chaehyun to #1. MYs aren't even that good un voting for aespa yet so I doubt they are working hard for chaehyun. Compared to boygroups fanbases with bigger reach and more expert fans on voting

It's not only 1 fanbase but multiple aespa fanbases. Many Mys also still has soft spots for Chaehyun and hoping that they could meet in the stages in the future.

Very possible since at that time (afaik) only Chaehyun fanbases that has collaboration while the others are not.

• I still have a little hope that the final lineup won’t be stupid like the interim one is

Final Prediction from me

1. Kim Dayeon
    2. Choi Yujin
    3. Shen Xiaoting
    4. Ezaki Hikaru
    5. Kim Chaehyun
    6. Sakamoto Mashiro
    7. Kawaguchi Yurina
    8. Kang Yeseo/Seo Youngeun
    9. Su Ruiqi/Fu Yaning

Bahiyyih is iffy, tho I could see her making her way in there too

I think Bora making it in is almost impossible at this rate cuz even with the nationalism brigade, she still didn’t make top 9

Edited 2 times, last by Lubby00 ().

• Oh, I didn't know they start earlier. But I do know a lot of Mys supporting her.

• 1. Yujin - got both I- and K-votes. Has had a stable fandom throughout the competition.

2. Dayeon - Biggest k-fandom and decent I-votes. Her k-votes can carry her to the top 9 on their own.

3. Chaehyun - #1 during interim. Popular in Korea.

4. Bahiyyih - Strong 1-pick power. She ranked 5th during the interim and I don't see her fans switching votes.

5. Youngeun - Ranked 4th during the interim and during round 3 she got the most votes from I-fans out of everyone in K-group.

6. Xiaoting - Popular with all viewers. Panic voters could give her a big boost.

7. Yeseo - K-group advantage and I've been seeing a lot of support for her after last round.

8. Ruiqi - Ranked 9th during the interim and a lot I-fans decided to switch and vote for c/j-group

9. Hikaru - Strongest k-fandom out of all j-group contestants. Strong 1-pick potential.

Back up: Yaning: International fans might have saved her. Mashiro: loved by everyone.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!