The various types of hypocrites I've observed in kpop. Do you exhibit some/none of the same behaviour?

• Hypocrite A.

Their favs' antis/haters: "IDK why people hate them?! Like, they've never killed your puppy, grandma, or stepped on a bug. They don't deserve and in this essay, I will..."

Them on other fans favs: "They suck. Why do they have this CF/achievement/award/etc when their music is shit? And in this essay, I will nitpick every little thing they do..."

Hypocrite B.

Them: Why do people stan for charts/success/awards. Music comes first. My favs music is more important than numbers. Stan superior music.

Also them: First to post chart updates/stats/achievements/awards/etc. Post past and future charts/sales/achievements/awards to demonstrate how superior their favs were.

Hypocrite C.

Them when it concerns their favs visuals: "Beauty is subjective. Many fans find X idol beautiful/handsome. Various experts say X is the most beautiful/handsome. They won a lot of polls because many find X more attractive, it's not about popularity. Just because they did a little bit of surgery doesn't make them any less beautiful!"

Them when it concerns none of their favs: "I don't know why so and so is deemed attractive? They're an ugly swine. No amount of plastic surgery could fix that! I will also point out how not natural-looking they are thanks to plastic surgery. The only way they won a poll is because of their popularity. There is no way anyone would think differently than my subjective standards of beauty."

Hypocrite D.

Them on their favs music: "They are objectively the best of the best. And they are superior to all their peers and no one else is worthy of such praise."

Them when others don't stan/like their favs music: "My favs are the only ones that have decent/amazing music and if you think otherwise, you're a tasteless hag. You stan x, who in my subjective opinion releases shitty music."

Hypocrite E.

Peacemaker A on fandoms they don't like: "I just think blank fandom needs to stop being bullies/arrogant about blank subject. Please be the bigger person. Stop being toxic"

Also Peacemaker A with fandoms they do like: ______________________________________________________________________________________ "oh, was I supposed to say something? I like the drama, do please continue."

Hypocrite F.

Them: "I'm innocent. I've never shaded anyone, not even my own shadow."

Also them: "And in this essay, I will find the 100th way to be sly/shady/slick about this group I've made known I don't like. If fans find fault with my not-so-but-very-obvious-shade of their favs, the shoe must fit. *kekekeke*"

Hypocrite G.

Them: "I only focus on my favs. No others are worthy of my attention."

Also them: "I will exclusively make it my point of duty to follow everything about this X group that I don't stan. Track their sales? Yes. Track their music releases? Yes. Track stan twitter drama about them? Hell yeah"

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The only one I fell under maybe two years ago before I really decided to block them out is Hypocrite D. Now I have a select tunnel vision of only listening to everyone in my signature and ignoring the rest.

What about you guys?

The Truth Shall Set You Free GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• People that say they only stan experimental groups but then their faves are from a big 3 mainstream label.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't really recognize myself in any of these types but it's because most of the time when I dislike something about a group, I keep it to myself. Their fans are around me and appreciate their music, voices or whatever that is sometimes not my taste and that's okay. I dislike when an anti keeps shading the groups that I love so I don't do it to others and I also remind myself pretty often that my opinion is subjective. I feel neutral toward some groups because their music does not interest me but for their fans, they are a source of enjoyment and happiness.

Stanning BTS, Red Velvet and Mamamoo or others groups make me happy and I prefer to focus on that before all.

I am no saint but I have a hard time understanding how can some people be so hateful toward celebrities who don't even know them. The hypocrisy is the worst with that. You are online, hidden behind your computer and you still haven't the bravery to shade directly ? You need to lie or an alt for that ? Really weird.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• You are online, hidden behind your computer and you still haven't the bravery to shade directly ? You need to lie or an alt for that ?

Maybe they need internet clout and friends on their main bc they lack them irl :whatr:

I don't see any other reason tbh.

• People that say they only stan experimental groups but then their faves are from a big 3 mainstream label.

People need to understand that commercial music is not "experimental". These companies don't put so much money on the market to "experiment" with sound and take opinions of people based on if they will like it or not.

Commercial music can be unique not experimental. Experimental music is put on soundcloud for free or in mixtapes.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I may of been a couple of these in the past but I'm not now. I consider myself a peaceful fan who just does my own thing. I stan a group, listen to their music and don't really worry about other's opinions and certainly stay away from fanwars.

• I'm none of these.

A: I don't anti any groups

B: I've made it very clear that I'm a data tracker for K-pop in general, not a success stan.

C: I don't stan for visuals.

D: My Spotify and Apple Music is filled with tons of music in addition to my faves.

E: I call out members of the same fandom for being assholes.

F: Since I don't anti any groups, I'm not shady towards any. Being objective about their stats and their place among their peers is not shade either.

G: I'm a multi lmao

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• I'm a different kinda than those listed

Lulu only pays attention to fav

Lulu also wants people to attention to her fav

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!