[theqoo] Knetz are going mad at Woollim for Lovelyz situation

• Some of the members said that they forgot their jobs, that they are unemployed, that they are at home because they have nothing to do.

We did everything we could. We said we wanted to release an album. It's not like we didn't talk about this and that.

We don't stay still either. Of course, it's our life. We're sorry for wasting so much time. We don't want to waste time.

Even though the members appealed to the company several times that they wanted to come back, they just ignored it. Every time they said they were sorry to the fans when they met and talked with the members, they talked about when they would make a comeback.

The members also keep mentioning that they want to perform on stage, to the point that they're sorry to ask..ㅎㅎ

It's not that Woollim don't have enough money

After Lovelyz's last comeback, they've released 13 albums.

What are the members doing? As you know, Mijoo worked hard and rode the entertainment with Yoo-line, Jiae worked hard on the radio. The rest of the members often appeared on the web once or twice, rested at home, went to restaurants, practiced and played games

Netizen comments :

- It's not surprising at all about Woollim.

- Woollim really needs to wake up. Worst agency.

- I'm a fan of their song, that's too bad ㅠㅠㅠ

- Mijoo is hot right now. I think their results will be good if they release an album now.

- At some point, I saw that Woollim was trying not to invest in artists but to make it cost-effective.

- Woollim doesn't seem to answer these days.

- Hah woollim.

- Lovelyz contract renewal this year?? Is that why the agency leaves it unattended on purpose?

- Don't say things like, "I can't afford it." Isn't it the company's job to release the album within the contract period? Woollim collected 120 million through funding for Lovelyz's photo book earlier this year. But they didn't do anything.

- Even when it was INFINITE, they left it unattended before renewing the contract.

- They won't renew contract.

- Because it's Woollim.

심각한것 같은 러블리즈 현재 상황 - 스퀘어 카테고리
    계약 만료 2021.11.12 ( 한달 남음 ) 그러나 마지막 컴백 20.09.01 ( 미니 , 공백기 1년 4개월뒤 나옴 ) 후 현재 1년 넘는 시간동안 또 아무런 앨범 X https://img.theqoo.net/ldXsy 몇몇멤버들 자기 직업 까먹은것 같다, 백수다 , 할일…
    theqoo.net

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lovelyz are one of the most mismanaged artists I have ever seen. So much opportunities yet the company does not know how to act with them

Hope them the best the members are so talented and deserve success <3

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• They were probably going to make one last comeback this summer, but after some members tested positive, it threw a monkey wrench into their plans. By the time they would be ready, it would be too close to the end of their contracts so Woolim just cancelled it. This is one instance where I'm sure a disbandment is on the way. Lovelyz is fed up with Woolim, Woolim abandoned them, the fans are angry at Woolim. It's just a mess. Also, Woolim definitely could have given one of those 5 Golden Child comebacks to Lovelyz this past year.

• Upsetting. They probs won't but I'm hoping for a non-promotional single before disbandment renewal.

Also, Woolim definitely could have given one of those 5 Golden Child comebacks to Lovelyz this past year.

Agreed. Golcha didn't need that July/August comeback (although I do like the album). I know Golcha physically does better and that's main moneymaker but (according to wikipedia) all of Lovelyz singles have charted in Korea, the only golcha song to have charted was Burn it. I know some members had covid but they could have comeback early this year.

since we're talking about lovelyz

russianvelvet

Thanks for tagging me :pepelove2:

• Lovelyz have always been mismanaged by Wollim and even worse. It's so sad that they are gonna disband without a last comeback. Their sales are decent with that.

The group was flawed from the get-go, it didn’t need all that many “main vocalists”. They could have debuted some as a vocal group, others as a dance group

• It's a pity. I think if they didn't want to invest on them as a group they could at least give the members more solo opportunities. I know some of them debuted as soloists but the promo felt so short... For me is obvious the company isn't planning on giving them better offers for the renewal so they are just waiting for the girls to leave. Like CLC and gugudan case

• It’s not mismanagement, just not making enough money and for business reasons they can’t spend more money on them, otherwise the CEOs and management won’t keep their salaries. Capitalism 101

Lovelyz sell around 50k and had songs charting since debut. The company could have done so much better with them, especially after the Ah choo hype and Mijoo being so popular in Korea.

If they can give comebacks to their other acts that sell worse than lovelyz, it's clear this isn't about money

This isn't like CLC cse where they had poor results each comeback

• Lovelyz sell around 50k and had songs charting since debut. The company could have done so much better with them, especially after the Ah choo hype and Mijoo being so popular in Korea.

If they can give comebacks to their other acts that sell worse than lovelyz, it's clear this isn't about money

This isn't like CLC cse where they had poor results each comeback

I think they did the best they could given their limitations. Ah-Choo was a sleeper hit but even a regular hit like what Momoland and Crayon Pop got fades quickly and not able to carry them after less successful follow up comebacks.

Lovelyz was swamped by RV, GFriend, Twice, BP and then when the 4gen arrived it buried them further. That’s the nature of the business

• Well at least Minjoo can go full comedian now.

A comeback would be hard since Minjoo is in so many shows now in days, making more money than she ever did before.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!