Knetz are mad at hyunjin and jyp after they posted a group photo for 3rd anniversary

• [theqoo] GROUP CELEBRATING THEIR 3RD YEAR

ANNIVERSARY WHILE ONE SCHOOL VIOLENCE MEMBER

IS SELF-REFLECTING

66%255D.jpg

323.png

original post: here

1. Freaking shameless, anyone will believe that he was the victim

2. Wow JYPㅋㅋㅋㅋ This isn't just your normal full-group picture, but they had to pick that specific oneㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. The biggest bullsh*tㅋㅋㅋㅋ JYP don't even media play on their personalities

4. So they're basically insinuating that we're brainless b*tches going as far as swearing at this inoffensive and

cute character crying?ㅋㅋㅋ

5. Look at them romanticizing the situationㅋㅋ JYP is both laughable and sad, anyone would believe that they're

hurting on the inside and he was the real victim ㅋㅋ

6. Ew at the romanticization

7. Look at the way the company is still promoting him and you're telling me he "halted promotions"?

8. JYP's tact is f*cking nonexistent, shielding school violenceㅋ Park Jinyoung is a disappointment

9. Wow JYPㅋㅋㅋㅋ This isn't just your normal full-group picture, but they had to pick that specific one

10. The fans, the singer and the company are shameless... I really supported him because he looked liked like a

good person, but they'll never be able to hit big in Korea ever again..ㅠㅠ There are only I-roaches that are still

hugging them, but they have no recognition in Korea. What's so difficult in taking accountability, apologizing and

self-reflecting? ㅋㅋ

[theqoo] STRAY KIDS JUST RELEASED CONTENT NOW

232323.JPG

original post: here

1. His impression is simply disgusting, look at this gaze

2. He shouldn't be doing anything and stay quiet until Kingdom ends, but why is he still appearing sneakily here

and here?

3. I can understand that they can't help it with their content, but must they go that far with that drawing? .... This

company really can't read the room ㅋㅋ

4. Why is he making this kind of impression? He looks threatening

5. Since when self-reflection meant this?

6. They can easily edit him out since this is their own program, they're freaking shameless

7. The international fans are mostly all-fans (t/n: group stans) while Korean fans are mostly Hyunjin fans. So it will

be hard to withdraw him in Kingdom. Korean Hyunjin's fans need his content to incite them to promote the group

for Kingdom, so the company is showing how they're prioritizing money over personality. If money is involved, they

will do anything. So I really hope people stop saying claiming that all the kids who left JYP were because "they

had bad personalities"

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's not self reflecting alright

9. That character is disgusting

10. Stooping so low for money, you really have to be shameless to do this ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• They are determined to mismanage this, aren't they? The solution was "let him lay low for three or so months while the public forgets and moves on, release a banger in the summer, have him come back with the group". Poof, image rehab. As it is, stuff like this which reads like it's looking for pity hurts more than it helps.

• They can cry how much they want

Ah, and they forgot to talk about this too

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:froghype:

• since when Hyunjin entered the hiatus and everything got better for him, theqoo users are attacking him anyway, they are always topics with the same amount of posts and views, I would not be surprised if they were the same people in all of them

• since when Hyunjin entered the hiatus and everything got better for him, theqoo users are attacking him anyway, they are always topics with the same amount of posts and views, I would not be surprised if they were the same people in all of them

Its always only the qoo lmao

They are not the "gp", they are a bunch of obsessed who were even following Stray Kids fancounts and watching Chan's Room to talk about internal conversations between Chan and Stays mentioning Hyunjin just to hate on him

I couldnt care less

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!