Judging Your Favorite Songs

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

External Content www.youtube.com

i listened to I just before i give it 8/10. As My second date this is my first time listening to it. Its catchy and enjoyable song. I give it 7/10.

I love Girls day songs and darling. So i give it 9/10. As for Bestie Thank U Very Much its a good song. i like most of Bestie songs. Also I like the meaning of the song. I give this song a 8/10.

• I give you my favorite title track and B-side of all time :pepelove1:

• External Content open.spotify.com

External Content open.spotify.com

:itzy20:

• I give you my favorite title track and B-side of all time :pepelove1:

I listened to Tiffany I just wanna dance before. So i give it 7/10. As for Nature Bing Bing its catchy and i can see why its ur favorite. I give it 7/10.

• My all time fav-

:itzy20:

OMG OMG TXT GHOSTING IS MY FAV BSIDE. I give it 10/10. As for Oh My Girl Banana allergy monkey, i give it 8/10.

I give Frost 6/10. It's a good song and i can see why you like it. As for midnight train i really like it. It gives me back in the day rocker vibes. I give it 8/10.

• My all time fav-

I like most of taemin songs. I like want so i give it 8/10. As for lee hyori song black, i like the meaning of it. i give it 8/10.

I like some of nct songs. I give The 7th sense 7/10 and i give simon says 8/10. i listened to these songs before. 90s love is my favorite. :pepemusic:

I listened to Red velvet look when i used to stan them. So i give it 8/10. As for Exo groove its a nice song. i give it a 6/10

• Anticipating

:pepe-cut::pepe-cut:

• Anticipating

:pepe-cut::pepe-cut:

Exo songs are good, i like some of it. gravity is a cool song, i give it 8/10. As for runaway its nice. i give it 7/10.

• What is your fav Exo song

Oh my good choices! First of all there is Wolf!

:siptear:

I recommend the remix ver. as well

• Oh my good choices! First of all there is Wolf!

:siptear:

I recommend the remix ver. as well

thats cool but personally i don't like generic remixes on some kpop songs. some are good but some are just not necessary.

10/10

and 10/10

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

I see why Bts Home is ur favorite song. I like it too :pepemusic: i give it a 8/10. As for Onewe rain to be i know this song but i never listen to it. I like the meaning of the song. also playing underwater is amazing :froghype: i give it 10/10. :peperun: Up No More i love it. i give it 10/10.

I love girls day songs. i give darling a 8/10. I love some of pentagon songs, my favorite is dr bebe. This song is so sad. i give this song a 9/10.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

I know the intro of this song. This song is so cool. i give it 7/10. I like some of Mamamoo songs. i give it a 8/10.

i know this song. i give it 8/10. :pepemusic::pepe-grooving:

i like most of shinee songs. this song is so unique and nice. i give it 7/10. As for kard i like most of there songs, this song is a 6/10.

Psy songs are so good. This song refuge is a chilling and nice song. i give it 8/10. Next song delight is so in your face, i like it. :pepemusic: i give it 9/10.

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!