can you believe their are people that think

• SuperM is a group with actual new members

that have never debuted before?

Brain Explode GIFs | Tenor

Stream SuperM music | Listen to songs, albums, playlists for free on  SoundCloud

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• i never lie

:pepe-cut:

this one reddit comment proves my point!

UmiTWSk.png

i never wrote this btw.

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• nah its more like pintereS(M)t

what they did with nct was normal and if it it weren't there would have been a notice from hybe already

i know its normal

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• thread flopped and so did superM

Best Superm Lucas GIFs | Gfycat

:clown:

I feel like this is a result of "Westernisation" trying to make an Avengers, but that resulted in not as many new fans as SM wanted. So they'll broadcast the NCT Hollywood survival show on TV, I'm pretty sure. Pretty bothered by the 13-25 age range, I don't want some 13-17 year old in the same group as literal 25-28 year olds. Ugh, when will they have their first sexy concept then? I mean, they are going to try and appeal to the Western audience, so that's terrifying.

No one wants to see some literal child doing god knows what in whatever f***ing clothes he's wearing, most people will be turned off by that and think it's f***ing disgusting and creepy when they learn his age. On the internet, people literally raise their pitchforks when they hear of a pedophile. What is a 13 year old even going to do with a 20 year old? The concepts WILL have to be limited, and SM WON'T go for that.
    And also, what will the 20 year old be doing stuck having to "babysit" someone?

• Bob, that one reddit comment proves shit.

Mate, wake up to reality, reddit is shit and u cannot use it to prove your point.

Just because some delulu human on reddit said some shit it doesn't mean it's gospel.

are redditors not a part of the human race "people"

:pepecry:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• I feel like this is a result of "Westernisation" trying to make an Avengers, but that resulted in not as many new fans as SM wanted. So they'll broadcast the NCT Hollywood survival show on TV, I'm pretty sure. Pretty bothered by the 13-25 age range, I don't want some 13-17 year old in the same group as literal 25-28 year olds. Ugh, when will they have their first sexy concept then? I mean, they are going to try and appeal to the Western audience, so that's terrifying.

No one wants to see some literal child doing god knows what in whatever f***ing clothes he's wearing, most people will be turned off by that and think it's f***ing disgusting and creepy when they learn his age. On the internet, people literally raise their pitchforks when they hear of a pedophile. What is a 13 year old even going to do with a 20 year old? The concepts WILL have to be limited, and SM WON'T go for that.
    And also, what will the 20 year old be doing stuck having to "babysit" someone?

NCT Hollywood will be start of 4th gen

:pepe-toast:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• They are a part of the redditors race of people.

I am on reddit and they are so painstakingly dumb it's not even funny.

/r/kpop is filled with so many idiots and trolls that it just makes it an exercise on how many people I can block

i cant stand r/kpop

full of blackpink antis lmao

and reddit is full of fake intellectuals

:pepe-smug:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• They are a part of the redditors race of people.

I am on reddit and they are so painstakingly dumb it's not even funny.

/r/kpop is filled with so many idiots and trolls that it just makes it an exercise on how many people I can block

They still think Lucas is guilty (please don't start a fucking war or kill me over this please)

how behind the times are they? everyone already knows he's innocent

and some asshole called me a baby for ACTUALLY PROVIDING EVIDENCE, and not just saying it

these people fucking take twitter as gospel

those kind of people are fucking insufferable

• I'm about to revoke my agreement to use my sig bobsyouruncle:alpaca-scold:

:pepe-cut: what if i use it anyway

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• They still think Lucas is guilty (please don't start a fucking war or kill me over this please)

and some asshole called me a baby for ACTUALLY PROVIDING EVIDENCE, and not just saying it

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• They still think Lucas is guilty (please don't start a fucking war or kill me over this please)

Ruby, reddit is a cesspool of idiots.

I wouldn't read too much into it.

• Ruby, reddit is a cesspool of idiots.

I wouldn't read too much into it.

most of the time, I don't deal with kpop on reddit, kinda migrated to r/kpoprants since it actually makes me feel like the majority of the community is at least a bit toxic

reddit is EXTREMELY against pedophiles in major/big subreddits, like these people WILL start raising their pitchforks if they hear of a pedophile.

also it actually has morals, people might check your post and comment history (it genuinely shows who you really are), and if they find out you're racist, homophobic, anti-vax and/or a misognyist, they will basically insult you in the comments, people will think you're a troll or a bot if you have made your account VERY RECENTLY, and just straight up started posting as if they're used to it. I think most times, it's a troll trying to hide themselves.

• most of the time, I don't deal with kpop on reddit, kinda migrated to r/kpoprants since it actually makes me feel like the majority of the community is at least a bit toxic

reddit is EXTREMELY against pedophiles in major/big subreddits, like these people WILL start raising their pitchforks if they hear of a pedophile.

also it actually has morals, people might check your post and comment history (it genuinely shows who you really are), and if they find out you're racist, homophobic, anti-vax and/or a misognyist, they will basically insult you in the comments, people will think you're a troll or a bot if you have made your account VERY RECENTLY, and just straight up started posting as if they're used to it. I think most times, it's a troll trying to hide themselves.

Whilst I do agree with that, /r/kpop is a cesspool of stupidity.

That's what I was saying mate.

The rest of reddit is actually cool and is filled with normal people.

• most of the time, I don't deal with kpop on reddit, kinda migrated to r/kpoprants since it actually makes me feel like the majority of the community is at least a bit toxic

the r/kpop mods are also extremely biased towards certain groups/members.

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Ya! Bob is my friend and he ain't a flop.

Just misguided in their judgements.

Life is hard ya know...

my judgement tells me The Feels is a bop

twuce:<br>““SANA in The Feels MV<br>” ”

am i misguided

:pepe-sad:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Whilst I do agree with that, /r/kpop is a cesspool of stupidity.

That's what I was saying mate.

The rest of reddit is actually cool and is filled with normal people.

Yeah, I was really sad when that happened, because I really liked the post and the comments because they were having a lengthy discussion about the industry and I found out a lot of stuff I didn't know in that post and even in other posts. I immediately left after that because I felt so cheated and mad, like straight up thinking of punching a wall.

How can these people not get what everyone else gets, that he's actually innocent? You believe he's innocent, right?

• which ones?

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

• Yeah, I was really sad when that happened, because I really liked the post and the comments because they were having a lengthy discussion about the industry and I found out a lot of stuff I didn't know in that post and even in other posts. I immediately left after that because I felt so cheated and mad, like straight up thinking of punching a wall.

How can these people not get what everyone else gets, that he's actually innocent? You believe he's innocent, right?

Honestly? I don't really care?

Us are not a judge nor a prosecutor?

And not only that, it's not even gone to a court to judge.

So the fuq? Judging somebody on the court of public opinion?

Considering that the average IQ of the human planet is less than 100?

No thanks mate.

• This thread contains 5 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!