What do you think of people who don't like to hear other people's concern

• So basicly I encountered a few times on different website that often people get told to not express their concerns and this kinda bugs me because what if the person needs someone (even if its a stranger) to talk to because their family might not even want to listen to them?

It's so weird when you simple just say something, let's say you post it in a chatroom and than people say you should not mention this cause it's not the buisness of other people or cause they just don't want that you write this for whatever reason

So what do you think of that? I mean imagine you are in a chatroom and a girl would say she fought with her best friend and feels upset and some user be like "this convo don't belongs in here, stop posting that"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Well, i like to chat a lot and about everything so i don't have a problem with listening others problems, but unfortunately life isn't so easy and people are mostly sad or stressed half of their life which leads to a more aggressive approach and no interest in others business. Literally. So my take is that both sides are suffering, the one who wants to talk and the one who doesn't want to listen.

Or some are just s overall and doesn't care about others which is also a great part of our society....

Anyways, i think in cases like this we (who doesn't have a problem listening others) should do our thing and just be there for people who may need it. Just do your thing without judging others too as nobody knows what the other part is passing through.

• I can show empathy and expect people to show empathy back, but I don’t want to pour out my soul to a stranger who doesn’t know me or want to hear about my problems and vice versa. I get angry that there isn’t enough empathy and compassion in the world today, everyone is so wrapped up in their own problems that they fail to see others hurting. A little compassion and good listening skills can go a long way in improving someone’s mindset and mood.

• then you need to find the right people to listen to such concerns...

remember just as you (or someone) wants to pour their feelings out not everybody wants to listen to such...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!