What's your worst heartbreak? And have you ever broke someone's heart?

• NO JUDGING HERE PLEASE SO FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR STORIES

Ok first of all i wrote a whole bible about my heartbreak but deleted cause to cut it short, my worst heartbreak was that i only "fell in love" with someone that i actually never met and every chance of talking to him i had, i fucked up. I had this fixation on him for over a decade, cried about him several times, tried to get over, smiled like an idiot whenever he was around. Mind u the first time i laid my eyes on him, i was like 7 and now i'm 20+. So this wasn't a simple infantuation. Last time i saw him was in december of 2019 so i have no idea where he is now, i think he already left town and i can't blame him for that. I could find more about him i guess, my town doesn't even have over 50k citizens but i am the shittiest stalker and tbh i don't feel like doing it. Should i go after him? Maybe but i feel like doing too much would be creepy cause having a fixation on the same dude for so long seems already creepy enough.

Ok now if i ever broke someone's heart. I think the worst i did was when i was a kid, like 10 or smth. There was these kids who used to annoy the shit out of me. They started making little cards and started throwing it on my desk. I was bullied before, so i was sensitive to anything. One of these cards was actually confessing his love to me (i don't think i even read the rest). I know he was for real cause he wasnt laughing and he wasn't my bully. I didn't like him, plain and simple, so i started to pick all these cards, tear in front of them without reading and throw it on the floor as if it meant nothing. I thought i was doing the right thing but looking back, it was extremely rude and mean. Like imagine u send someone a card confessing ur love and they do that shit in front of you. Would be trauma material for me. It's not that bad though, I'm sure there's worse.

I feel so vulnerable now i exposed myself like do i sound like an idiot, a jerk, just naive? please don't judge let's be vulnerable together :pepe-comfy:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• we start to know each other during highschool, since 2014 . Start to getting serious on late 2015 . Getting into relationship January 2016-December 2017 . As soon as we leave high school and continue to further our study on different places, thing change and after few months,he ghosting me for no reason . Even hide his ig story from me . I never ask for any explanation tho but its been 3 years since the last time i saw him and i still missed him sometimes and wonder what went wrong . Its my first and last relay tho im not ready and still traumatized .

Edit : and yeah due to pandemic both of us are on our hometown and our house is just few miles away but it is what it is

Further explanation : We never officially broke up tho he just ghosting me and i never ask for any explanation (yeah i know im kinda fucked up but my ego>>>>)

• when i was like 11 i made friends with this teenager on trivia crack and we started messaging and he thought i was his age lmao so he told me he had a crush on me so i rejected him and he got mad butthurt about it :whistling:

• No and no, the relationships I had just ended in a good way with common agreement :| but it was kinda interesting reading your story, like I can't imagine a crush or whatever lasting for so long without much interaction

• No and no, the relationships I had just ended in a good way with common agreement :| but it was kinda interesting reading your story, like I can't imagine a crush or whatever lasting for so long without much interaction

Wow you're so lucky. Yeah that's very uncommon, even I don't get why. I'm glad at least I'm aware that something's off

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I wish you luck sorting that out, it might be hard but try meeting new people more often

Thing is, every single person I meet end up being compared to him, consciously or not. Have you ever met someone who gave u a thrill just by standing next to you, an adrenaline rush, a sensation so intense and strong you would smile like an idiot as if you don't even have control over your own body? That's how he used to make me feel and that's the only person who ever made me feel this way. Naturally, anyone else feel boring in comparison. I actually had interest in other guys, but I just got so addicted to the feeling this other guy gave me that I couldn't hold my interest on others for long. I'm working on it though, cause I realized that's pretty unhealthy and there's so many fish in the sea. I just wish I would loose a bit for once and date anyone who slightly attracted me but I'm too reserved for that. I can see myself doing it in the future but not yet :pepe-toilet:

• My worst heartbreak was when my boyfriend and I broke up after I took a job in Sydney to be with him. We broke up the weekend I got there. I was devastated, we’d been together for 8 months and I had strong feelings for him. Never take a job for love, it doesn’t work out.

I broke a heart when I broke off an engagement with a guy I’d been with for 2 years. He loved me but I didn’t love him.

• Thing is, every single person I meet end up being compared to him, consciously or not. Have you ever met someone who gave u a thrill just by standing next to you, an adrenaline rush, a sensation so intense and strong you would smile like an idiot as if you don't even have control over your own body? That's how he used to make me feel and that's the only person who ever made me feel this way. Naturally, anyone else feel boring in comparison. I actually had interest in other guys, but I just got so addicted to the feeling this other guy gave me that I couldn't hold my interest on others for long. I'm working on it though, cause I realized that's pretty unhealthy and there's so many fish in the sea. I just wish I would loose a bit for once and date anyone who slightly attracted me but I'm too reserved for that. I can see myself doing it in the future but not yet :pepe-toilet:

Hard to comment on stuff like that since it's very personal. I have personally never felt like that towards someone, I would faint if I saw the bp members up close tho :pepe-tea: lmao

But yeah your case really does sound a bit unhealthy since it's been around for so long. Probably needs some experts help

• Isnt really heartbreak but in 5th grade I left my hometown to move to another state due to daddy issues, after a while my best friend and I just kinda faded away(so we didn't talk for 3 years), like a few months ago we started talking again. The thing is I used to like him before I left, but now that I'm talking to him again I didn't know what to feel, so he made a discord gc and added some people for Minecraft. So we play after a while, now we stopped talking again I think. but I stuck with two people from the gc, and they both know each other personally but I don't. but like he was really nice to me and it was a first because not many people are this nice to me, we talk every day and every once in a while he always tells me to go to his hometown when we get older, I tell him we are just kids and that if I really end up going it just might just be a visit after college (I plan on being a pediatric hematologist) or in between breaks. especially since I've never seen snow, and where he lives is full of snow. so he promised me that if I even went over there he would bring me to the snow so now I'm just really whipped for him.

• Hard to comment on stuff like that since it's very personal. I have personally never felt like that towards someone, I would faint if I saw the bp members up close tho :pepe-tea: lmao

But yeah your case really does sound a bit unhealthy since it's been around for so long. Probably needs some experts help

I actually researched about it, it's the famous "lust at first sight" that ppl romanticize as "love" in stories like Romeo&Juliet. Basically my body releasing dopamine aka the pleasure hormone (which explains my "craving"/addiction) cause it had an excellent response to his body's pheromones which means our body chemistry match and we would have healthy babies together :pepe-toilet: it sounds a lot less romantic when u realize there's science behind it lmao but idk maybe there's something karmic about it that astrology could answer. :pepe-tea:

• My worst heartbreak was when my boyfriend and I broke up after I took a job in Sydney to be with him. We broke up the weekend I got there. I was devastated, we’d been together for 8 months and I had strong feelings for him. Never take a job for love, it doesn’t work out.

I broke a heart when I broke off an engagement with a guy I’d been with for 2 years. He loved me but I didn’t love him.

Wow if it's not asking much, why did you guys broke up?

Must have been pretty tough to break an engagement.

• Isnt really heartbreak but in 5th grade I left my hometown to move to another state due to daddy issues, after a while my best friend and I just kinda faded away(so we didn't talk for 3 years), like a few months ago we started talking again. The thing is I used to like him before I left, but now that I'm talking to him again I didn't know what to feel, so he made a discord gc and added some people for Minecraft. So we play after a while, now we stopped talking again I think. but I stuck with two people from the gc, and they both know each other personally but I don't. but like he was really nice to me and it was a first because not many people are this nice to me, we talk every day and every once in a while he always tells me to go to his hometown when we get older, I tell him we are just kids and that if I really end up going it just might just be a visit after college (I plan on being a pediatric hematologist) or in between breaks. especially since I've never seen snow, and where he lives is full of snow. so he promised me that if I even went over there he would bring me to the snow so now I'm just really whipped for him.

That's actually super cute, I wish the best for both of you :lover3:

• He said he couldn’t keep the relationship going

It was tough but I was young then and got engaged for the wrong reasons

Damn but why wait until you left to be with him to break up? That was kind of a dick move even though I can understand it was probably hard for him to do it.

And about the other, at the end you did a favor for both then, it would be worse to keep going.

• Damn but why wait until you left to be with him to break up? That was kind of a dick move even though I can understand it was probably hard for him to do it.

And about the other, at the end you did a favor for both then, it would be worse to keep going.

We were in a long distance relationship anyway and it was hard to keep it going before I took on the job. I thought we would be able to keep it going once I moved but I was wrong. I was only 20 so still quite young.

My mother said it was easier to hand back an engagement ring than a wedding ring. I’m glad I didn’t marry him.

• We were in a long distance relationship anyway and it was hard to keep it going before I took on the job. I thought we would be able to keep it going once I moved but I was wrong. I was only 20 so still quite young.

My mother said it was easier to hand back an engagement ring than a wedding ring. I’m glad I didn’t marry him.

Your mother is very wise, she was absolutely right.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!