What do you think helps a person heal from trauma whomever it is caused by?

• What helps one heal? 11

1. An eye for an eye. (1) 9%
    2. An alternative way to get past it (mention it) (2) 18%
    3. Become successful and show them. That's how it is in the movies (2) 18%
    4. Find a healthy coping mechanism (6) 55%

The past year we've seen idols being bullied by other idols, idols bullying staff and idols being accused in the past. Some of the recent cases have been proved baseless but the real ones. What would you do if you were in the victims shoes to heal?

Imo there are some issues that even therapy can't fix. It's grown with you all your life like a monster that keeps feeding off your happiness and self worth and you chalk it up to one person or a group of people. You expose them and hurt them. An eye for an eye. More or less.

Does seeing their downfall once help you or do you need it constantly like the trauma that keeps playing in your head for your growth or does it still not change the things that destroyed you?

Desbundar

• Therapy doesn't fix your problems, it's a way to support you and teach you how to work through your problems and find the healthy coping mechanism which works for certain people.

• If you are 16-17 then sharing your story with a person that you are in love/or with family members

in Poland we don't have bullying like in South Korea or like in USA, here it's more about 1 on 1 grudges, not about big group targeting 1 person,

so for example if someone is targeting you talking bullshit about you then at some point you will boil/heat up, and just scream and rant in mf's face - believe me I saw it many times in my high school in each class there was 33-36 people. Mostly men.

Also here if for example you will be drinking juice or cola from bottle and someone will squeeze bottle, and you will choke a bit on it and have wet clothes after that everyone will laugh, you will be a bit mad but then you will think of yourself damnnnn I'm big dummy, why I didn't look around before taking a sip xD

but of course, it helps when everyone around is doing tricks, and fun things, and whole class mood is good, so people are just going with overall "flow", and it's hella fun,

and like I said up it's more about 1 on 1 or whole class joking on each other like those "roast me" games,

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think it depends on the trauma. I never was a victim of bullying so I can't speak for bullying victims but I had other traumas of my own and it was always time and only time that helped me heal.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!