These are the current-ish views/day for GG releases from 2020. I use the charts account @kpopcharts2020 for the data. Anyone can look it up and make these threads as well! It’s just for fun. It’s the data for May 18
0. How You Like that Dance Performance 06/20 - 1.3mil
- How You Like That by Blackpink 06/20 - 944k
- I Can’t Stop Me by Twice 10/20 - 639k
- Love Sick Girls by Blackpink 10/20 - 620k
- Black Mamba by Aespa 11/20 - 595k
- Ice Cream by Blackpink 08/20 - 587k
- Wannabe by Itzy 03/20 - 484k
- More & More by Twice 06/20 - 229k
- Dun Dun by Everglow 02/20 - 206k
- Not Shy by Itzy 08/20 - 190k
- Mago by Gfriend 11/20 - 158k
Honorable mention HYLT performance video at 1.3mil. That’s fucking insane lol.
Anyway girls outsold. Itzy Aespa blackpink twice are all killing it. With ofc bp being queens of YouTube. But it’s interesting that twice isn’t as far behind as you think. When twice do a song like I can’t stop me their streams are comparable to BP seeing as it’s currently out performing LSG.
Itzy also are amazing on YouTube. They’re making almost 500k on a song released more than a year ago. Wannabe is a certified YouTube hit. Aespa Black Mamba is an undeniable hit for a rookie. Mago made a comeback after g friend disbandment news but none thes it’s loved as well. Perhaps their most loved international song.
Everglow are ridiculed for ad views but they are indeed holding strong.