My top 30 girl groups

• Here we are for an appreciation thread. I will post my favorite title track for each of these groups. This top 30 only reflects my own taste. I tend to prefer vocal focused groups. Feel free to share your favorite girl group list too.

8zf-yB.gif   

• 8zf-yB.gif   

• I think I know who tagged me in anon the other day :eyes:

(G)I-DLE only 11, I hope you will appreciate them more and more it's a group with a very good discography :borahae:

Lovelyz 12 taste :froghype:

Let me recommend you this :pepelove1:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Keembo of course. Boa and Bohyung deserve to find the success. They did not disappoint with Whatever.

8zf-yB.gif   

• Keembo of course. Boa and Bohyung deserve to find the success. They did not disappoint with Whatever.

No don't worry it was not a bad thread, it's "Which user did you not expect to stan certain group?", i think it was you cause we have a lot of similar taste except for Itzy.

:pepelove1:

And yes, "Whatever" and Keembo deserve more :pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!