stayc's company is so fucking terrible

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

pretty sure all kpop fans aware about the "no phones" rules until getting that first win, right ?

Same rules applied for STAYC. So, the girls said they won't be able to get their phones until they get their first win so their fans worked hard and they got their first win today on the show and they will win tomorrow on show champion and their third win on mcountdown so you'd think they'd be able to have their phones.

But it turn out that their ceo said he won't give them phones until they won the music show for a public broadcast channel which is kbs music bank, mbc music core or sbs inkigayo. And it is so annoying because they are legit getting three wins back to back despite being from that small company with only 10 staffs, some rookie groups are wishing to get that and we did but because it isn't on a public channel they still won't be able to get their phones.

And it's impossible to win on those shows since lisa will be nominated even though stayc have higher digitals, lisa has higher mv points, sales and also probably gonna win on voting .

So i dont get it.They have been charting with two songs simultaneously on melon top 30 and now they will get three wins back to back, they sold 114K in a week and were able to get more views than their debut song got in 10 months in just a week but because it isn't on a public braodcast they won't get their phones so they have to keep using ipads until the next time they have their cb.

I think's it unfair because first you shouldn't even restrict the possiblity of them having a phone based on when they get a first win because they are from a small company but thank god that they are doing well but now they won't still get it and the fans are trying so hard so that they can finally have their own phones but it's all going to waste.

• The most ironic thing about all this is that idols usually come from rich families. Sieun's dad is literally a famous Korean singer and can probably afford a million Iphones by himself.

Here he is dancing to ASAP.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just curious are StayC very male popular? Or is it female dominant?

There was a case where one of the groups I followed "lied" because to some crazy male fans phones == dating and usually some companies restrict less so that less sns mishaps happen. They were very male dominant. I think StayC are female dominant right?

Their company has been trash from the vocals from the start so I was always pissed.

• The most ironic thing about all this is that idols usually come from rich families. Sieun's dad is literally a famous Korean singer and can probably afford a million Iphones by himself.

Here he is dancing to ASAP.

External Content youtu.be

They look kinda similar!

On a side note he doesn't seem to have any support too hm ://

Yeah he's quite rich, ie like if a SUJU member had a child.

• Surprise does its still a thing.

If I remember correctly OMG have this rule also, it took them 3 years before they can have their phone with them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!