did you guys take covid vaccine?

• I'm going in for mine next Monday. I'll be glad to have it as I've had to wait a month. I've been advised to have Pfizer as it's safer for the under 60's. I hope they're aren't any side effects. Vaccination will be the only way out of lockdown for us here so we can get our freedom back.

• don't be afraid you will be well!

day after taking vaccine you will feel like like is a bit in slow motion, and your arm will hurt the same way when you will be too strong hit to an arm by your bestie

other than that you might have slightly hot temperature but usually just one pill of medicine will make you cool down

then next day you will be already much better

and day after that you will be 100% well

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm going in for mine next Monday. I'll be glad to have it as I've had to wait a month. I've been advised to have Pfizer as it's safer for the under 60's. I hope they're aren't any side effects. Vaccination will be the only way out of lockdown for us here so we can get our freedom back.

wish you health :borahae:

yeah this lockdown is surely very bad (((

• does that apply to all vaccines? I'm taking sinovac or whatever the name is lol

thanks for encouraging and good info <3

• does that apply to all vaccines? I'm taking sinovac or whatever the name is lol

thanks for encouraging and good info <3

me, my parents, my aunts, and my cousins, all of us took different vaccines yet we felt the same :)

ah and I just suggest to really stay in home for those 2-3 days after taking your shot, and not doing any activities like workout etc.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• me, my parents, my aunts, and my cousins, all of us took different vaccines yet we felt the same :)

ah and I just suggest to really stay in home for those 2-3 days after taking your shot, and not doing any activities like workout etc.

eh I can't do that I have to work ;(^^:borahae:

thank youu :saint:

• Got Pfizer really long time ago (got it during the second wave to "essential workers"). First one, no big deal. Just some discomfort during the first day. Second one, I had to be in bed for a day and was feeling sick for 2 days at least.

My sisters had similar reaction. My brother-in-law and mom didn't feel as bad and even went to work the next day like nothing happened.

• Pfizer - I was totally fine after both doses. Other than a bit sore arm afterwards, I wouldn't even know I was vaccinated.

• I have taken 2 doses already. I think the effect is different for every person. I don't have any effect after taking both the dose, but one of my friends getting a fever. Don't worry there no need to be afraid

• Pfizer - I was fine after the first dose. Only a sore arm. The second dose I felt tired but nothing else. And a sore arm again.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I had my first shot last Sunday (Oxford–AstraZeneca) I had fever, shakeness, horrible headache, joints pain, weakness, sore arm where the vaccine was injected. The side effects were really bad. I was sick for 2 days then after the 3rd day I started to feel better.

more people report these side effects after the second shot, if the first shot did this to me the second one will be even worse. I might die.

• I've taken both Pfizer shots. After my second dose, the injection site got pretty red, and itching for a few days. I didn't get a fever or felt sick. Just very itchy.

• Yes and experienced nothing except sore arm and maybe tiredness after 2nd dose but that's probably beecause I have bad sleep habits.

I have given at least 1000 doses myself and the pharmacy I work out probably at least 10,000. Worse I've seen is a couple of people under 16 pass out because they haven't had anything to eat or drink.

• I got pfizer, my arm was a bit sore and it hurt while sleeping but that's just for one night no big deal and for the second shot besides my sore arm i had a fever but it was just for one night and it wasn't bad. So nothing to be afraid of.

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Fully vaccinated with Pfizer.

I didn't suffer any side effects and felt completely fine both times. My arm hurt for about a day or two, but that's to be expected I think. They shoved a needle into the muscle afterall.

• I was fine with the first Pfizer dose and had overnight fever dreams and chills for the second dose. I took a nap the next morning and was completely fine by 11AM.

If I could do it again, I would take a cold/flu medication before going to bed.

• I am fully vaccinated with Pfizer

for me both doses didn't affect me much I only felt a bit of pain in my arm after I got it (lasted for about an hour) for my mom though she felt the same arm pain I felt but was also drowsy during the rest of the day and feverish later at night after getting her first dose but for her second dose she only felt the arm pain. :thumbup:

• I got my second pfizer dose this tuesday, I didn't feel anything in both of them, just my arm was really sore the first night. I'm also more sleepy since the second dose, but I don't know if it's because of the vaccine. But my friends also got their second dose and they were affected really badly (fever, headache, nausea...) I think it depends on the person.

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• I had my first shot last Sunday (Oxford–AstraZeneca) I had fever, shakeness, horrible headache, joints pain, weakness, sore arm where the vaccine was injected. The side effects were really bad. I was sick for 2 days then after the 3rd day I started to feel better.

more people report these side effects after the second shot, if the first shot did this to me the second one will be even worse. I might die.

I had the same one and same experience with the first shot.

Pretty sure it means you had Covid before. That's what the nurse told me.

Second one was a breeze, the arm hurt a bit in the evening but next day all good

• don't be!

aside from being sore both times i was completely i took pfizer btw

• i just took my pfizer first dose yesterday, i didnt have fever or headache but my left arm hurts a bit, i can lift it up and stretch but can't sleep on my left side

but such reactions are pretty case by case because it really depends, i guess i got lucky that the nurse that jabbed me was good so it was pretty much painless, im more worried abt dose 2 ngl bc a lot of my friends had high fever after that

but i guess its worth it, covid is really getting crazier

• Pfizer, only one dose because my body reacted very badly to it. It took me more than 2 months to feel better. Still have symptoms.

The doctors advised me not to get the second one because it might be even worse the next time.

• 2 shots of Sputnik V. I had a slight fever both times (+37-37,5 C) for half a day but subjectively I did not feel it and a headache and some muscle pain on day 2.

• I got Moderna, just slightly worse than the flu shot. Lethargic, very sore arm. The 2nd shot was the worse one for me, I decided to just rest that day and felt better afterwards. I would just plan to take it very easy for a couple days after each shot. Most are fine, but some do have adverse reactions since everyone is different.

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!