do you think HYBE new gg will have the same fate as the other post-IOI and Wanna One group ?

• we all know about how IOI curse, where all the post IOI group isnt doing well . Even for GUGUDAN who have Sejeong (2nd place),Weki Meki who have Yoojung (3rd place) and D.I.A who have Chaeyeon (popular member in South Korea)

so about new hybe gg , they will be among the post IZONE group that gonna debut . They have Sakura (2nd place) and coming from HYBE (top kpop company)., will they be able to become the first post PRODUCE group that actually success and becoming top group ? or the curse still going on ?

• If they will market this group as HYBE girl group then they will have a nice headstart,

if they will just market it as a new Source Music group... then well... everything can happen.

Also if any ARMY will be on the lookout here don't get me wrong but if for example, Suga would produce the first single of this new gg then I guess much more people would take a look at it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• What makes u think a group from hybe won't be successful? Lol. They'll be managed way better than any of those groups.

¸.··.¸¸.·¯ ¯·.¸¸.··.¸

57d31c109156df116d4bbae383220862af866cd5.gifv d32703ca745288a0e9b7de46018975297baa584c.gifv 641a6f69b3d531ef1b08c94a912ad3c0ca7c2aa5.gifv

• What makes u think a group from hybe won't be successful? Lol. They'll be managed way better than any of those groups.

the question is IF this will be gg directly under HYBE

because once again if this will be gg under Source Music then well...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• the question is IF this will be gg directly under HYBE

because once again if this will be gg under Source Music then well...

Why won't hybe be in control? They r obviously offering these contracts to the most popular members with fanbase. They want instant success. They'd know better than to leave it to SoMu for promotions etc. I agree if they are under SoMu completely they'll become fads.

¸.··.¸¸.·¯ ¯·.¸¸.··.¸

57d31c109156df116d4bbae383220862af866cd5.gifv d32703ca745288a0e9b7de46018975297baa584c.gifv 641a6f69b3d531ef1b08c94a912ad3c0ca7c2aa5.gifv

• Why won't hybe be in control? They r obviously offering these contracts to the most popular members with fanbase. They want instant success. They'd know better than to leave it to SoMu for promotions etc. I agree if they are under SoMu completely they'll become fads.

I have faith in Min Heejin

unless later we will learn that this IZ*ONE/PD48 group isn't hers and was just a marketing decision to boost number of gg's in all HYBE Labels

and then Min Heejin group will debut with trainees carefully selected in global auditions in last 2 years

• I have faith in Min Heejin

unless later we will learn that this IZ*ONE/PD48 group isn't hers and was just a marketing decision to boost number of gg's in all HYBE Labels

and then Min Heejin group will debut with trainees carefully selected in global auditions in last 2 years

This isn't min heejin's group if the rumors r true which i think most probably are. This is just a izone sub unit type of thing. I expect her group to be full of new traniees. I hope hybe knows better than to give SoMu full power.

¸.··.¸¸.·¯ ¯·.¸¸.··.¸

• No.... since there was no Female Trainee from HYBE that was in the company while being on a Survival Show because the rule you are suggesting is Trainees that returned to their company to debut in their groups

• Hybe groups will always have a leg up because of Hybe stans, there are tons of them.

But the difference between good success and great success for this group is what happens with Wizones.

Solo stans and Hybestans could make the group sell 150k, which is huge for debut GG, but if you get a good amount of Wizones (not all, i'm sure there are some Wizones who have moved on and only care about OT12) to buy in, Hybe is looking at 200-300k albums.

To maximize profits and attract the most Wizones and even more solo stans, Hybe needs to just make an Izone subunit and NOT insert rando trainees nobody knows. This is what killed those other post IOI groups. Bring back Chaekura, Joyuriz, etc, bring back that Izone family, and watch the $$$$$ literally pour in to Hybe bank accounts.

• If they want to capitalize on Wizones it should be an IZ*ONE sub-unit.

But even if it isn't it still has the Hybe factor, so it won't flop.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!