IZ*ONE's Chaeyeon breaks into tears on dance survival show after being put down by other dancers for being an idol

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. [+3,247] This is just a dance competition reality show, I don't get why the dancers have to be so harsh and preoccupied with looking down on others...

2. [+1,479] I always thought our Chaeyeon was one of the best dancers. I may not know much about dance but I was always surprised with how great her dancing has been. Not sure if the dancers were edited in a way to make them sound harsh but I wish they'd stop picking on her. I don't want Chaeyeon on survival shows anymore... she doesn't need to hear this stuff. I think she's way better than the other dancers... ㅠㅠ

3. [+1,230] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Chaeyeon is a great dancer, aren't Chaeyeon and Chaeryeong the best? ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+541] No need to pay any attention to the words of people who put others down! Just own them with your skills!

5. [+536] The dancers were problematic with how they put down Chaeyeon but doubly so when they cut BoA off in the middle of talking too.

6. [+665] ㅋㅋ Rappers look down on idols too... The only thing that can overcome it is proving your talents ㅋㅋ The dancers are so ridiculous with how they're looking down on others. Not sure if it's just a concept or whatever.

7. [+127] What a joke. Anyone who dances deserves to call themselves a dancer. And Chaeyeon is honestly better than them anyway. Dancers and idols aren't different... are they just jealous because idols are prettier and more popular?! The dancers were out of pocket for putting her down just for being an idol.

8. [+91] Nevermind them, prove yourself with your skills~ fighting

9. [+68] The thing about these shows is that there's no friendly competition, everyone's always like "I'm better than you!" ㅠㅠ

10. [+53] If you're here to dance, just dance... why instigate fights like this? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So rude.

• Wait... So the dancers are ok with Taeyong judging them, but hate on Chaeyeon for competing?

Make it make sense. Female idols just getting shit on for fun i guess.

But god is this good TV :pepegrin:

who said TY won`t get bitchines from them, they just haven`t shown TY in any teaser yet so we don`t know anything about him on this show.. no need to make it about gender when the show isn`t even out yet

also Mark and Jisung got the same thing when they went to their respective shows

❤︎ Girls' Generation ❤︎ N C T ❤︎ Red Velvet ❤︎ ae spa ❤︎

6e9ff8522b602d528710161e21247989328c7faf.gifv3619ff6031a383f824fe1d511bcbfb7f249c21df.gifv

• People should just stop watching these survival shows. JYP clearly put her there to start unnecessary drama

Wrong sister or you got the times mixed up...Chaeyeon left JYP a long time ago to WM Entertainment and debuted in temporary group Iz*one. Only her younger sister, Chaeryeong, stayed in JYP and debuted in Itzy.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Protect Chaeyeon :pepe-comfy: She doesn't deserve this

No one can deny she's such a great dancer, one of the best and kind too. At least she's not snobby like them

Exactly! She's a very talented dancer and is really, really good at what she does. This must be some sort of jealousy because I'd consider her one of the best if not the best...

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• People underestimate the stigma attached to idols in SK. You see it in every facet from rapping, dancing, acting etc. It's why some try so hard to break out of the mould to be taken more seriously. It's one of the barriers YG always dealt with so well by putting his artists on shows such as SMTM to get taken more seriously by the public for their talents.

• Remembering from unpretty rapstar, one thing that worried the rap girls was that idols came with a big fan base, so when it came to voting the idols would have an advantage , so popularity would matter more than skill.

That may be why some of the dancers look down on the idols (a bit of jealousy), they may feel that their popularity is not based on skill.

I think idol actors also get looked down for the same reason, some actors feel it is unfair to lose out on a job to an idol based on popularity over acting skills.

But it is a business, people are going to hire who ever gives them more ratings, that is why idols are invited to these competitions, to bring in viewers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!