IZ*ONE's disbandment predictions thread;

• Wonyoung: I think she will hopefully stay as an idol, but, she might just leave STARSHIP. If she stays, she will most likely debut in a group with Yu-jin.

Sakura: She will most likely go back to Japan to continue promoting there.

Yuri: She will hopefully become a popular soloist

Yena: I honestly don't think she'll join Everglow in place of Yiren. I feel like she'll take a small break then come back to promote in the future

Yujin: As I said before, she will most likely continue to promote in STARSHIP ent. with Won-young

Nako: I have a better feeling she might stay as a Korean-promoting idol but we never know.

Eunbi: I feel like she'll take a break since IZ*ONE has been her only successful promotion from her other group. she has been promoting for a long time, that is why I feel this way.

Hyewon: Probably go to modeling

Hitomi: I really want her to take a break. she has been hated since day one and I really feel bad for her.

Chaewon: I'm honestly not sure but she would be a great soloist

MInju: She will also, probably, stay as an idol or model

Chaeyeon: probably stay as an idol since she has not reached the potential she has.

• i'm more curious abt wonyoung like she's so young(like only 1 year older than me but her presence and everything is way above her age, a compliment btw) and imo she's a very good centre but like usually first place of produce grps like daniel and somi they go solo and do very well but idk abt her, she might debut in a group instead? ofc eunbi, chaeyeon will do very well as a solo bc of their skills(the 2 of them are the most skilled in iz'one imo), i heard sakura is gonna sign with bighit and bc given her popularity in japan and korea, she shld be able to do well. the rest idk probably debut as a new group, yena and chaewon might join everglow and rocket punch(my fav gg btw) maybe?

im a bit sad bc their disbandment though, i kinda liked them since they debuted, i really liked la vie en rose from the day it was released, i listened to all their title trakcs and time passes so so so fast and they're disbanding so soon, sighh, wishing them atb!!

• No company takes advantage of survival shows better than Starship and Yuehua. Without a doubt, their artists will do well. As for the others, I wish them the best.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• I feel like her joining Everglow is very unlikely because Everglow has been promoting for years at this point. if Yiren doesn't leave the group (due to scandals and she supports cotton labor which is uhmmm...no) she has a very low chance of joining.

I greatly doubt that a Chinese company will have a Chinese idol leave their group because they supported China.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Enough with the Yiren "scandal". Most people make a stance even though they don't even understand the situation well enough. In any case, sanctioning a region economically is an abuse of human rights, depriving the local people of economic development. The biggest evidence of any genocide is a mass migration of people taking refuge. For example, the hundred of thousands Jewish taking refuge to avoid the Nazi Germany, 700,000 Muslims in Myanmar escaping from ethnic cleansing (Even the Suu Kyi, the people's leader who is under arrest my the military defended the genocide at a UN meeting) and 100k+ non arabs of South Sudan seeking asylum in neighboring countries. No such event is taking place in the Autonomous Region of Xinjiang. In fact, evidence shows the local ethnic population has dramatically grown in the past decade which is an indicator of stability and economic prosperity.

People, open up your minds and do some research yourself before claiming anything.

I despise politicizing entertainment but if necessary, I must refute when I see false information.

Edited 3 times, last by winniethepb ().

• Enough with the Yiren "scandal". Most people make a stance even though they don't even understand the situation well enough. In any case, sanctioning a region economically is an abuse of human rights, depriving the local people of economic development. The biggest evidence of any genocide is a mass migration of people taking refuge. For example, the hundred of thousands Jewish taking refuge to avoid the Nazi Germany, 700,000 Muslims in escaping from ethnic cleansing (Even the Suu Kyi, the people's leader who is under arrest my the military defended the genocide at a UN meeting) and 100k+ non arabs of South Sudan seeking asylum in neighboring countries. No such event is taking place in the Autonomous Region of Xinjiang, in fact, evidence shows the local ethnic population has dramatically grown in the past decade which is an indicator of stability and economic prosperity.

People, open up your minds and do some research yourself before claiming anything.

I despise politicizing entertainment but I must refute if necessary when I see false information.

I am honestly uneducated in those kinds of things happening. thank you, but, I don't really understand what you mean... does that mean it was debunked? I was just mentioning it as a possibility for yena I'm not sure. I heard about the situation but never really looked into it.

• I am honestly uneducated in those kinds of things happening. thank you, but, I don't really understand what you mean... does that mean it was debunked? I was just mentioning it as a possibility for yena I'm not sure. I heard about the situation but never really looked into it.

It's been debunked, but whether or not people believe in the debunk is another story.

As for Yena, my prediction is her joining Everglow and if Everglow does well next 2-3 comebacks, it's OT7. Otherwise, I see OT6 but rather Yena leaving, it's Yiren joining YWY or Chuang.

• For Yuri I feel like she would be a soloist since she has already produced a single for a kdrama

• Yujin and Wonyoung are both gonna debut in a new gg

Yena is gonna join Everglow

Chaewon is gonna join Rocket Punch, hot take, Eunbi is also gonna join RP or debut solo (the first is the most likely since woollim don't have solo artists)

Chaeyeon is gonna debut in WM new gg (https://kprofiles.com/ggumnamu-members-profile/)

Hyewon will join her company new weird "subscription based girl group" not sure what is supposed to mean

Minju will go in acting

Yuri, no idea, maybe solo, maybe CJ is preparing a group

J line

All will go back in japan initially, Sakura is rumored to sign a contract with bighit, personally Hitomi should join starship or WM and debut with their new gg, she's better suited in a kpop group than AKB, Nako will most likely stay in HKT

• I feel like her joining Everglow is very unlikely because Everglow has been promoting for years at this point. if Yiren doesn't leave the group (due to scandals and she supports cotton labor which is uhmmm...no) she has a very low chance of joining.

it's only been two years and it's actually very likely and very obvious that yena will join, what very unlikely is you saying that Yiren will leave :confused: tf? she's everglow's center and the most popular member and there's noway that she's gonna leave especially notright now when they starting to prepare for the comeback

• Judging by IzOne's recent result in sales, digitals and views in Japan I don't suspect the J-line will have any career in Japan to be honest. The interest just isn't there for them in any way. I think a very minor success in Korea will happen for Sakura, but Honda and Nako...yeah really don't expect anything from them.

Yena, Yuri and that other one everybody forgets about will just fade away into obscurity as is common for less popular members of produce groups. If lucky probably fade into the background of some minor groups their companies put out.

Wonyoung will most likely debut in a newer girl group due to her age, maybe in a year or 2.

Chaewon and Eunbi...not really sure. They don't seem to be too hot right now so probably not much.

Hyewon. Lol, isn't she one who had to be rigged in?

Minju maybe acting or some kind of hosting gig's for a while. Her career will be like a lesser version of Chaeyeons after IOI. Her visuals will carry her a bit before she vanishes into nugudom.

Itzy girls sister. Probably not much.

I mean come on it's a produce group(the one most hated by the Korea GP at that) what are we really expecting? Most just vanish into their companies other nugu groups with the odd Chungha, Somi or Kang Daniel making a decent go of it.

• Hyewon. Lol, isn't she one who had to be rigged in?

who would rig Hyewon in? if anything it's surprising they didn't rig her out.

someone posted voting trajectory for everyone a while back and Chaewon and Yuri look like the likeliest candidates and I can see why, they needed at least one good vocalist and Chaewon is a stan-attractor. There's a reason why all-voted groups are probably not as cohesive as company-chosen.

still awful what they did to Chowon and Kaeun mind you.

• who would rig Hyewon in? if anything it's surprising they didn't rig her out.

someone posted voting trajectory for everyone a while back and Chaewon and Yuri look like the likeliest candidates and I can see why, they needed at least one good vocalist and Chaewon is a stan-attractor. There's a reason why all-voted groups are probably not as cohesive as company-chosen.

still awful what they did to Chowon and Kaeun mind you.

I only assumed it was Hyewon since she's considered the least talented/deserving group member...

Who knows, either way what is she going to do? Her company afaik have no other groups, she's pretty unlikely to get many if any hosting, variety gigs, etc. Maybe a bit of acting. It ain't like she's gonna go solo lol.

• Hyewon/Minju : Probably acting/modeling career, i don't see them succeed in the idol scene as their solo fanbases aren't powerful enough to boost a group entirely (like Chaeyeon with DIA). Going solo is probably a terrible idea too.

Sakura : Japan obviously, idk if she will re-join AKB but she probably can succeed easily as a solo idol/content creator in Japan.

Nako/Hitomi : 90% chance they go back to Japan (AKB/idol route), but i can see both of them trying to re-debut in Korea. It's not a good idea if it's not a big company imo.

Chaewon : Probably will go solo or debut in a new Woollim group. I don't see her join Rocket Punch.

Eunbi : 99% chance going solo + actor at the same time.

Wonyoung/Yujin : They are going to debut in a new starship group. Starship probably want to debut a new girlgroup, as WJSN is entering their 5th year.

Yena : Yuehua will debut a new GG and Yena will be the leader. That or she will go solo but i do think she is more suited for a gg. She maybe will start acting too. No way she join Everglow now.

Yuri : Obviously a soloist.

Chaeyeon : The big mystery. She obviously will continue the idol route but where i don't think we can predict. The best way would be too join starship with Wonyoung and Yujin but i cna see WM being greedy and starting a new gg with Chaeyeon. She's not guaranteed money like Wonyoung or Sakura so i don't know if they would be successful. WM did a good job with OMG though.

• I honestly don't think AKB48 groups have anything left to offer J-line. Maybe Nako. But Sakura and Hitomi are better off finding a good (by good I mean big, otherwise they might end up like Juri) company in Korea. Sakura, who most likely has already signed with BigHit aka HYBE, is already making good on this. If J-line goes back to Japan it's most likely to visit family and or graduate from AKB48 groups. For Sakura in particular who already said she still very much wants to continue being an idol, she will either join HYBE new girl group planned for Japan or their new survival show.

For Starship, I hope they have the good sense to put Wonyoung and Yujin in small 4 or 5 member group (preferably 4). Their futures are looking the most bright to me. Wonyoung will inevitably become the 4th Gen It Girl and Yujin can also go into acting. All they need is a flawless main dancer and a bomb main vocalist and they will be complete.

Eunbi can honestly go solo or focus on producing and making music. I don't think she will join rocket punch. Her future is looking somewhat unclear. It can go either way with her honestly. I can see her pulling a Chungha or fading into obscurity. Hopefully if she debuts solo she has a good team backing her with good taste.

Yena is 100% joining Everglow. It's so obvious I'm baffled at anyone who thinks otherwise at this point, even more so at those who think she wouldn't fit the concept (but perhaps those people are thinking more wishfully than anything else). Yena was pre-promoted with Yiren and Sihyun since the beginning of Produce48 which means that Yena had already been selected along with Yiren and Sihyun by Yuehua as trainees they planned to debut together. Produce48 was only a means of pre-debut promotion, and Yena who is the only one that was selected to join Iz*One, pretty much fulfills what the produce series was intended to do. Promote her in a temporary group so that when the temporary group disbands, she can join her real group and use the popularity she gained to make her new group rise in success. Yuehua made the smart decision after seeing how groups like Gugudan and Weki Meki flopped to not wait till after Yena leaves Iz*One to debut a group of unknowns with her. This way her other groupmates have already established themselves enough that they won't just be Yena and friends. Relying too much on having post-produce members always seems to fail. Anyway, Yena's future is looking pretty bright.

Hyewon is a member I can only pray for. As far as I know, her company 8D Creative is very new when it comes to the idol scene and the group they plan to debut Hyewon in will be their very first. In a way, I think with Hyewon this group has the most dubious future. Even though Hyewon is an Iz*One member, she unfortunately is among the least popular member as well as the least skilled (be this because of actual skill or a lack of enough opportunity given by the company to show her potential). Either way, I can't really see her fulfilling her role as a post produce member the same way Yena would to Everglow, but this may or may not be a good thing. Her not standing out and having a small fanbase may lead to her being on more equal ground with her group members and forcing 8D Creative to not rely heavily on her Iz*One name to bring the group popularity. This will lead to fair and diligent promotions for the new groupmates. On the otherhand, Hyewon's could offer this group zero benefits and they might fall into obscurity even faster.

Chaeyeon, has the skills to pull off a solo but tbh I prefer her in a group. I think she needs to mature a bit first before she takes on any solos. Girls like her who still have that youthful idol-eque energy about them (Natty, Somi, etc.) unless they are going to sing nothing but ballads and Cafe music like IU, I don't see doing well. And if they do, I think it would only alienate their already established fanbases. So I hope she gets put into a group, and make it a small group.

Chaewon, like Yena, will go ro rocket punch.

Yuri, like with Chaeyeon, I think needs to go back into a group. Though I can definitely see her pulling off something like IU too. The only one beside Eunbi who I think would do well solo.

Minju is actually in a pretty safe position. Her company specializes in acting and she already has some experience in it. Even if she never becomes an idol again her bills will always be paid from either acting, modeling, and brand promotions. She just has to establish herself and she will do well.

• Woah, i've never heard of Hitomi being hated...who has been hating on her? J fans? Knetz? I do know that she doesnt belong in the same JPOP group as Nako and Sakura.

Secondly, i dont think Wonyoung can just leave Starship lol. Idols are stuck with their companies until their contracts are over. She has one of the brightest futures at Starship it seems like.

WM is rumored to be starting a NGG for Chaeyeon.

8D is rumored to be starting a NGG for Hyewon.

Woolim has Rocket Punch which Chaewon can join but Eunbi is just too old i think. I fear for her future.

I fear for Minju and Yuri as well. They have no natural homes to go to. Minju at least has non musical stuff going for her but Yuri could end up as a struggling soloist (ie Sejeong).

I've been seeing Yena a lot on various Korean shows. Her 4D personality will probably keep her booked and busy which is good, regardless of whether she joins Everglow or the rumored NGG project at Yuehua.

• Chaeyeon, has the skills to pull off a solo but tbh I prefer her in a group. I think she needs to mature a bit first before she takes on any solos. Girls like her who still have that youthful idol-eque energy about them (Natty, Somi, etc.) unless they are going to sing nothing but ballads and Cafe music like IU, I don't see doing well. And if they do, I think it would only alienate their already established fanbases. So I hope she gets put into a group, and make it a small group.

WM is rumored to be starting a NGG for Chaeyeon.

Here is the group Chaeyeon is probably going into. They are a looking to be a very dance heavy group. Note the quality isn't that good because it was ripped from someone off of the pre-debut groups Instagram account.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it's only been two years and it's actually very likely and very obvious that yena will join, what very unlikely is you saying that Yiren will leave :confused: tf? she's everglow's center and the most popular member and there's noway that she's gonna leave especially notright now when they starting to prepare for the comeback

She Will not left the group but it Will feel like it coz she's gonna be mainly based on China just like some of wjsn,pristin member are or Jackson & lay.

I don't see yena join everglow coz from what i gather the majority of both sides of the fandom doesn't really like the idea of it.

Yes it's the most logical thing from outside prespective but from fan prespective it's not looking good .

And i hope yena Is not gonna be in a weird place like what JYP did to somi post ioi, coz u she her everywhere on variety show but no music

tumblr_pn3ir8579I1y5fyn8o1_500.gifv

Edited once, last by Rozysebelas: Adding some detail ().

• She Will not left the group but it Will feel like it coz she's gonna be mainly based on China just like some of wjsn,pristin member are or Jackson & lay.

that’s literally not happened and nothing hints to it that it will happen anytime soon tho?

I don't see yena join everglow coz from what i gather the majority of both sides of the fandom doesn't really like the idea of it.

Yes it's the most logical thing from outside prespective but from fan prespective it's not looking good .

lmao bold of you to assume companies care about the fan’s opinions? it’s BUSINESS and the most profitable thing is adding yena back to everglow besides most forevers actually like and want her in everglow, it’s just a small amount of fans who aren’t fond of it and that just bc wizones and solo stans act fcking childish

• lmao bold of you to assume companies care about the fan’s opinions? it’s BUSINESS and the most profitable thing is adding yena back to everglow besides most forevers actually like and want her in everglow, it’s just a small amount of fans who aren’t fond of it and that just bc wizones and solo stans act fcking childish

bold of you to assume that company just 100% ignore fans opinion.

Especially when the group is almost 100% fan pushed with massive views and Twitter buzz but doesn't have that GP exposure yet in Korea.

And no IM not only talking about wizone coz i said "both sides of the fandom doesn't really like the idea of it." coz there's a posibilities of yena genting pushed and became the new center .

And if u think i have problem with EverGlow,Yuehua the answer is no i just don't like the idea where's politic meddle with entertainment.

I only afraid coz of the big anti Chinese sentiment in kr right now . And if something does happennd in the future i'm afraid it's gonna stick to her even tho it's not her and the company fault. and she's gonna be in an awkward place where if something does happen the company have to side with the Chinese gov and make her looks like she have the same stand with them(like how JYP forced tzuyu to apologize, thank God the sentiment is not big back then) .

And not long ago they got a warning from Chinese govt for performing on a military event.

And no one mess with Chinese govt, even Jack ma got fined 2 billion USD for anti Chinese speech.

And when i watch the speech it's not even that bad for it to be 2.7 billion fine.

i'm just afraid, i hope u understand where i'm standing in this.

I honestly don't care if she join group like wjsn where theres 2 company own it , so there's some leeway for Lil bit of freedom .

• bold of you to assume that company just 100% ignore fans opinion.

Especially when the group is almost 100% fan pushed with massive views and Twitter buzz but doesn't have that GP exposure yet in Korea.

that’s why they gonna add yena back smart ass, you forgot that the whole point behind produce was or?? yuehua does not care what fans think and she’s coming back to everglow idc idc lmao

yena genting pushed and became the new center

keep dreaming bestie bc that’s not happening, yiren is and always will be the center, man you talking so much bs you probably don’t even stan everglow why you talking?

• that’s why they gonna add yena back smart ass, you forgot that the whole point behind produce was or?? yuehua does not care what fans think and she’s coming back to everglow idc idc lmao.

thats why i said "coz there's a posibilities (once again "posibilities") of yena genting pushed and became the new center".

If(once aagain"if") she did boost the go exposure the next logical thing is to push her and "posibly" became the new center.

Now i have thing to say

1. Please don't ignore my "if" and "posibilities" coz that just makes my point'

2.please don't just nitpick my point and ignore my other point.

• Hyewon will join her company new weird "subscription based girl group" not sure what is supposed to mean

Maybe something like few Japanese or Chinese groups have, it's not about group itself more like about communication system.

Those groups have apps in which they communicate with fans, if you wanna join you need to pay one time/or monthly fee. So most popular members don't use instagram but instead of that they are using this paid app, so fans want to check it. Also it's kind of refreshing when you are someones fan and then you are eating lunch and surprising message pop up

"I've just ate pork cutlet, it was delicious"

you look at your table you also eat pork cutlet, that's destiny! (joking)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Rozysebelas  evertxtglow

remember that Yuehua also did this, which caused a hella mess in early march

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…y-audition-for-girl-group

so I won't be surprised if Yena will now have those two variety show gigs for month-two, and then they will use her as center/leader of new gg.

but on the other hand there is long Everglow's hiatus which is already screaming: "we are waiting for Yena"

• Maybe something like few Japanese or Chinese groups have, it's not about group itself more like about communication system.

Those groups have apps in which they communicate with fans, if you wanna join you need to pay one time/or monthly fee. So most popular members don't use instagram but instead of that they are using this paid app, so fans want to check it. Also it's kind of refreshing when you are someones fan and then you are eating lunch and surprising message pop up

"I've just ate pork cutlet, it was delicious"

you look at your table you also eat pork cutlet, that's destiny! (joking)

Thats basically just what iz*one pm is doing .

What i'm curious about is what is this subscription for?? Just a private mail?? Coz that doean't sound like what they're describing.

Or they don't have the capital yet and said subsciprion based model when in reality is just a fundraiser for the company to have enough to debut / comeback.

with private mail & private live here and there .

My stand on this is deppends on how much it cost and if it have multiple Tier like patreon, coz if it does idk how to feel about it . I'll still subscribe but it's still fells kinda wrong .

And for the love of God if theres multiple Tier please don't make official discord server with member in it as the benefits .

Coz there's a case of that already and its a mess(iirc basically a member posted a dreamcather that she bought to the channel and people demand her to apologize coz it's a CA to the point almost every message that u can see on her channel is copy pasted message of demanding apology to the point of she takes a break from activity coz of anxiety)

• Jack Ma got fined for antitrust and when the media says Jack Ma, it's Alibaba. Not sure what this has to do with anti-speech.

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!