Taeyeon's vocals can make you cry

• She is so phenomenal in vocal performances, the emotions she's able to infuse into her songs is just... ;( and she was already able to do that so well right from the start of SNSD's debut, even got awards for her OST in 2008.

Some other Taeyeon performances that can leave you speechless

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here I Am, indeed! Such power...

:sadr::omgr:

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• hush was so iconic! i used to show my non kpop friends that and they would be so impressed

She has such a great range as a performer too, she could do emotional ballads in a way that could make you feel all the emotions and bring to you tears, switch to bright pop songs and deliver vocal power performances, and even dive into rock and metal, while never feeling out of place but completely owning the genre and performance.

:omgr:

Tbh, I wish she'd done more rock/metal performances, hard rocker Taeyeon is such an experience :D

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• She's so special, I hope she knows it.

• Not only Taeyeon, SNSD were really that group that had it all, great visuals, great vocals, great dance skills, great stage presence, great variety talents.

They were/are the top of the game :pepe-toast:

Snsd are the all rounders I've ever known. I wish they promoted longer, I miss them so much.

• Snsd are the all rounders I've ever known. I wish they promoted longer, I miss them so much.

Yeah, they're really the standard.

I wish they'd all perform at least one more time together.

Other 2nd gen groups have been doing it too lately, a number of them re-emerging and have had fairly successful comebacks.

Hopefully it'll make the Soshi girls think about it and reconsider it seriously :-(

SWJ1P.gif

• Fingers crossed, I'm patiently waiting for that.

• Omg yes her Voice make you fell things that you never fell before :|:|:|

• She is an angel who brought me to tears more than once.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!