Your favourite English cover by a Kpop Idol, ever?

• Here's mine :borahae: Kim Yoo Hyeon. What's yours?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They even play the instruments

:lover1::lover1:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Official Post

• They even play the instruments

:lover1::lover1:

I must admit, beyond amazing!! Absolutely stellar! :thumbup::thumbup:

• this iconic cover :lover1:

External Content youtu.be

• this iconic cover :lover1:

I-c-o-n-i-c indeed! Every letter of it! :borahae:

• She snapped

This is so F* Good! Oufffff!!

• I must admit, beyond amazing!! Absolutely stellar! :thumbup::thumbup:

This too

• and I also have to mention this :lover1:

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Covering one of the all-time greatest singer is no easy task! They pulled it off brilliantly! Harmonies are beautiful also! :borahae:

• External Content youtu.be

• Official Post

I don't even like this song, but Kihyun is so good it doesn't matter.

I also love this one.

• I don't even like this song, but Kihyun is so good it doesn't matter.

I also love this one.

lmaooo exact same for me! IDC for the track but this dude is such a humongous reason why I love MX !!

Edited once, last by Solus ().

• I'm a sucker for all After School's Pussycat Dolls covers. This one and 'When I Grow Up' are the best but I can't find it.

For vocal covers it's this one. Was obsessed when it came out. I like it more than the original and it's even made me cry.

• BP does english covers best

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• StayC promo

this cover is iconic but for me this is my favorite Stayc eng cover:

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• came here to post tts' cater to u, but the job's been done :pepelove1:

singing i'm a creep sitting next to jyp feels like some kind of meta game, but i really love chanyeol's tone here

better than the original

• Chaeyoung Promo

• BP does english covers best

You forgot that one! Allow me! :-P

• I don't even like this song, but Kihyun is so good it doesn't matter.

I also love this one.

Dang it, I came here to post Believer. Kihyun is amazing.

Okay, I'll go with this instead and remind people that MX's main rapper can sing better than a lot of vocalists

• Here's mine :borahae: Kim Yoo Hyeon. What's yours?

Omg, that was gorgeous and now I have a sudden desire to see her in a Broadway musical killing it as like Eponine or something

• Omg, that was gorgeous and now I have a sudden desire to see her in a Broadway musical killing it as like Eponine or something

She truly is, a Superstar! :borahae: Worthy of a genuine Solo venture! Her voice is seriously so darn beautiful! These ones too......

• She truly is, a Superstar! :borahae: Worthy of a genuine Solo venture! Her voice is seriously so darn beautiful! These ones too......

Oh yeah, I really love her voice in these! Also, she's super pretty too. Looks great with that gray hair

• Official Post

Gonna post one more. Rocky isn't even part of the vocal line. :pepelove1:

• I want this duet to make a ton of english covers :pepe-sad:

They did so great to cover The Beatles :pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

ETA: oops wrong performance

uugggghh it won't let me embed

It's Fly to the Sky Because of You

• Singing AND dancing...the whole packege <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!