Onces, and people, should stop...

• ...complaining about the lack of Twice members' solo activites

...saying Twice won't resign once their contract ends

...telling Twice what to do while comparing them with other group

They can do whatever they want

They will do whatever they want

If you don't like them as they are now, just stop following Twice, there are plenty of groups out there

Twice don't need your complains, they need your supports

So, shut up the night away and watch them with interest

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lmao, gtfo of our fandom if you are speculating useless shits. We have plenty of fans here.

:wellr::wellr::wellr:

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Yes, we can never know what they'll choose or what they are thinking about for their future. That is up for them to decide.

Fans being concerned about this doesn't help anyone. If anything it just puts more pressure on the members. They've mentioned before that they don't like to show that they are sick or not feeling well because they know fans will worry. We should always encourage them to show anything they are going through, without judgement, just as they are!

I firmly believe they will decide what is best for them, and I would have nothing less.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• True, I sometimes think about it because it's inevitable for me, but I still support the girls in all the decisions they make. They are still the same 9 girls I feel for when I first started to stan them and I doubt anything will change that, whatever decisions they end up taking.

Like TTT said, life is about making a serie of decisions!

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• Yes, we can never know what they'll choose or what they are thinking about for their future. That is up for them to decide.

Fans being concerned about this doesn't help anyone. If anything it just puts more pressure on the members. They've mentioned before that they don't like to show that they are sick or not feeling well because they know fans will worry. We should always encourage them to show anything they are going through, without judgement, just as they are!

I firmly believe they will decide what is best for them, and I would have nothing less.

I'm actually worried that fans clamoring for solos is putting undue pressure on someone like Mina. By her own admission, Mina's favorite pastime is to hang out at home, probably watching movies, playing games, etc. Maybe she's just fine with being a member of Twice, maybe she has no desire to be a soloist.

• very much agree

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lmao, gtfo of our fandom if you are speculating useless shits. We have plenty of fans here.

:wellr::wellr::wellr:

My heart :waterr::waterr:

• This user said it first

• Lmao, gtfo of our fandom if you are speculating useless shits. We have plenty of fans here.

If this is sarcasm for me. I'll say those Onces are ungrateful. Twice has given the fans so many contents, and they are begging for more? And some users said it, those comments put the members under pressure, that's what caused them to went on hiatus. And what I say was "following" whether the good news or bad news

• 100% agreed! Whatever they want to do, they've earned the right to do it.

• counterpoint my friend...

I speak for myself and not other fans or onces etc

The reason I want individual activities is based on Korean GG and precedent...

Look at the 1st gen and 2nd gen and tell me how many GG are active and somewhat successful together as a group???

(you can probably count with one hand...)

The key to longevity is therefore individual activities...

and that's the reason why I want them to have solo activities...

furthermore look at the amount of GG that resign with the same company post contract...again not many and of those that do hardly any do it all together...(see SNSD and MMM)

the reason why individual activities is important is it lets the girls show off their individual talents and skills as themselves and not OT9...

• And most of those groups with individual activities ends up disbanding or have members leave the groups, which already contradict with the second complaints OP is ranting.

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• And most of those groups with individual activities ends up disbanding or have members leave the groups, which already contradict with the second complaints OP is ranting.

exactly...we all want the best for the girls and to me it's individual activities and group activities...

people think individual activities means end of group but end of group happens regardless of individual activities...

to me individual activities is just an extension of a members hobbies...

you want to sing - go sing

you wanna act - go act

you're mina and wanna stay in bed and play games and legos - I'd watch that on YT

you like painting I'd watch Chaeyoung give a painting lesson... etc etc

• Chillie some fans just want to dream a twice member with a drama or solo songs like the other groups that’s not a bad thing right? Why you all so negative

You always have some of the best posts regarding Twice :siptear:

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• that doesn’t mean that we’re complaining we can just only dream and this is a freaking public forum if you don’t want others to post then get your private group chat lol

• Should the members to spell it out for us? Tzuyu said last year she wants to try different things. Sana said in an interview last year for 1st look magazine that she wants to do solo photo shoots. I mean, we’re not complaining. It’s simply ridiculous. They are in their 6th year. Every group by this time has some sort of solo activities.

Even a project as simple as melody project was delayed for like months but some people still believe that everything’s fine. Some members like Mina want to relax in home? That’s perfectly fine but don’t act like all the members think like that. I mean, probably no one thinks all nine members would prefer that.

Anyways, we don’t know what the members actually want so I don’t wanna assume things but every idol ventures into acting or solos after a few years, I don’t see how Twice would be any different.

• Should the members to spell it out for us? Tzuyu said last year she wants to try different things. Sana said in an interview last year for 1st look magazine that she wants to do solo photo shoots. I mean, we’re not complaining. It’s simply ridiculous. They are in their 6th year. Every group by this time has some sort of solo activities.

Even a project as simple as melody project was delayed for like months but some people still believe that everything’s fine. Some members like Mina want to relax in home? That’s perfectly fine but don’t act like all the members think like that. I mean, probably no one thinks all nine members would prefer that.

Anyways, we don’t know what the members actually want so I don’t wanna assume things but every idol ventures into acting or solos after a few years, I don’t see how Twice would be any different.

Should the members spell it out for us? Jihyo said last year that they wanted to focus on group activities for now. Multiple members said they didn't want individual Instagram accounts when asked about it. I mean, fans keep talking about their intentions like they know their every desire. It's simply ridiculous. They are in their 6th year. They haven't needed solo activities to be successful.

Even a project such as a melody project was delayed and fans are assuming they know exactly why. They don't know if there was filming problems, or copyright claims issues, or anything else like that. Some members like Mina want to relax at home? That's perfectly fine but don't act like you know what all the other members want. I mean, probably no one knows what the other members really prefer.

Anyways, we don't know what the members actually want so I don't wanna assume things, but other idols venture into acting or solos after a few years. I guess Twice really is very different from everyone else.

• Should the members spell it out for us? Jihyo said last year that they wanted to focus on group activities for now. Multiple members said they didn't want individual Instagram accounts when asked about it. I mean, fans keep talking about their intentions like they know their every desire. It's simply ridiculous. They are in their 6th year. They haven't needed solo activities to be successful.

Even a project such as a melody project was delayed and fans are assuming they know exactly why. They don't know if there was filming problems, or copyright claims issues, or anything else like that. Some members like Mina want to relax at home? That's perfectly fine but don't act like you know what all the other members want. I mean, probably no one knows what the other members really prefer.

Anyways, we don't know what the members actually want so I don't wanna assume things, but other idols venture into acting or solos after a few years. I guess Twice really is very different from everyone else.

I don’t want to assume things. Everything I have said is based on how other idol groups work. Almost every idol ventures into acting or other things after a few years. We’re not even asking for acting projects or solo debuts for every memebr. Just a few solo CFs and photo shoots would suffice because we all know Twice’s main focus is group activity right now.

I know Jihyo said that they want to focus on group activities but does the possibility that they made her say this ever cross your mind? Again, it’s an assumption on my part. Nothing more.

You may be right about the melody project. There might have been some problems behind the scenes but seeing how JYPE treats Tzuyu, I don’t think it’s only that.

• I don’t want to assume things. Everything I have said is based on how other idol groups work. Almost every idol ventures into acting or other things after a few years. We’re not even asking for acting projects or solo debuts for every memebr. Just a few solo CFs and photo shoots would suffice because we all know Twice’s main focus is group activity right now.

I know Jihyo said that they want to focus on group activities but does the possibility that they made her say this ever cross your mind? Again, it’s an assumption on my part. Nothing more.

You may be right about the melody project. There might have been some problems behind the scenes but seeing how JYPE treats Tzuyu, I don’t think it’s only that.

Here's a list of things we've had so far this year alone:

Nayeon solo photoshoot

Momo solo photoshoot

Mina solo photoshoot

Jeongyeon solo photoshoot

Sana solo photobook

Momo dance collab with YukaDD

Dahyun and Chaeyoung Melody Project

Momo Performance Project

Sana solo song collab with Kobukuro

Sana appearance for EDM day with JYP and Wooyoung

Sana and Dahyun CF for Apieu in both Korea and Japan

Jihyo appearance for On&Off with Sejeong

Jihyo Performance Project

Sana and Dahyun interview in star1 magazine

Tzuyu Melody Project

Those are all solo or sub-unit activities in just the first six months of this year. This includes every single member. And all these activities are in addition to the regular group content.

Now, whether some of them fit your definition of solo activities, that's different. I am happy with all of this and believe they are doing what they prefer to do.

• Where in my post did I ask you to list all the activities? I’m well aware of them. You don’t seem to be getting my point. Let’s just agree to disagree.

• Where in my post did I ask you to list all the activities? I’m well aware of them. You don’t seem to be getting my point. Let’s just agree to disagree.

Oh you didn't ask. I just figured I'd list them out so people realize that Twice has a lot more solo activities than most people realize, depending on what definition you go by. I'd like people to see that there is an opposite viewpoint on this that is equally as valid.

I acknowledge that we disagree though. You can have your opinion and I'll have mine.

• exactly...we all want the best for the girls and to me it's individual activities and group activities...

people think individual activities means end of group but end of group happens regardless of individual activities...

Exactly, we all want the best for the girls and to me they know what's best for them

Nope, individual activities or not means they're doing what they want to do

• I believe Twice is on that one hand

Nah, I don't think so. But okay, you can have your thought

the thing is do i want twice to resign of course i do... it would be stupid as a fan to want them to disband but i'm realistic in that sense that precedent and history proves otherwise... could twice be an exception of course...

that's fine too my friend that's why it's a discussion and we're merely sharing our opinions

• Chillie some fans just want to dream a twice member with a drama or solo songs like the other groups that’s not a bad thing right? Why you all so negative

That's not a bad thing dude, because I want Twice to star in a drama too ;(

But, what if you tell someone you want them in a drama everytime you meet them. How would they feel? Wait, I forgot we don't care about other people's feeling

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!