[Pann]i don't think twice will renew their contract

• https://pann-choa.blogspot.com…think-that-twice.html?m=1

Screenshot_20210623-111916_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210623-111852_Samsung Internet.jpg

Me maybe they can did snsd so only 2 members can going in carrer solo ,but jype is stupid for didnt allowed them subunit cause we wish know their capacity of soloist in little group .

Yes i know knetizens re weird when they talk mental healthy, well they know mina and jeongyeon get anxiety diagnostic .

The case of their hate is singing skill.

• Also, the comment about Jeongyeon is way off the mark. She literally just said this in an interview:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She wants to keep performing and being part of Twice for as long as she can.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• So, this is how outsiders view TWICE.

They seem happy and actively engaging with fans on Bubble.

I think they stop caring about what outsiders think and focus on their fans.

Like Mina said in the interview, they are just being natural.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and Jeongyeon

• Maybe twice have melody projet but not official solo songs like covers .

The knetizens think twice is veteran with 6 years in kpop industry but they can't did promotion of luxury brands cause jype

That doesn't translate into them not being icons tho? Twice members are always outselling stuff they wear without endorsement, I am sure they'll be fine on their own.

Also, they are getting magazine photoshoots lef & right (Mina and Jeongyeon recently, which are arguably not the most popular members).

• That doesn't translate into them not being icons tho? Twice members are always outselling stuff they wear without endorsement, I am sure they'll be fine on their own.

Also, they are getting magazine photoshoots lef & right (Mina and Jeongyeon recently, which are arguably not the most popular members).

Yep, solo magazine pictorials just this year: Mina, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Momo

Honorable mention: Sana and Dahyun CF for Apieu and appearance in a magazine interview together

• Also, the comment about Jeongyeon is way off the mark. She literally just said this in an interview:

She wants to keep performing and being part of Twice for as long as she can.

:pepe-sad: she's injuried, feeling pain, getting shameful comments and still wants to stay with her sisters <3

• :pepe-sad: she's injuried, feeling pain, getting shameful comments and still wants to stay with her sisters <3

She actually said in the same interview that she's feeling fine:

Take those for what you will, but I believe her.

• We kpop fans are always projecting and some just can't avoid running their wild mouths huh

• We kpop fans are always projecting and some just can't avoid running their wild mouths huh

Oh yeah, they take a half second wince of pain to mean a debilitating injury and mistreatment. Or take two idols glancing in each other's general direction as wedding bells. It's ridiculous.

• Most likely all Twice members will renew and with once a year comeback with more individual projects. i think the only member who may not renew is Momo coz her relationship with Heechul is serious and he is 37 or 38 probably wants to get married soon. it will be amazing if she gets married and still promotes with Twice.

• i'm a twice fan and don't want to see them break up but analyzing the situation unbiasedly...

on the one hand there's no incentive to put an end to twice because unlike in other situations (4M, MissA) none of the member's popularity eclipses the group and so none of the members would be better off on their own

but on the other hand, i don't know how long some of the members can continue the obvious stress they're under. i guess sitting out of comebacks, but is that really a solution? no, it's more like putting a bandaid on the problem

so i guess it's just a matter of putting your career or mental health first

[+808,8] Jennie wears high heels larger than your oppa's dick, sit down

Animated GIFAnimated GIF

• Most likely all Twice members will renew and with once a year comeback with more individual projects. i think the only member who may not renew is Momo coz her relationship with Heechul is serious and he is 37 or 38 probably wants to get married soon. it will be amazing if she gets married and still promotes with Twice.

I don't think Momo is in any rush to get married lol. If anything she's one of the few members who will most likely renew because she's seems really happy with Twice. Being able to work on dance projects, writing lyrics, and creating choreo.

~ ω

• My thoughts exactly

I love Twice but the last few years have been a revolving door of comeback, injuries, concerts or members having to take hiatuses. It's just not healthy or right or normal.

Maybe contract renewals will happen if JYP makes changes but it's been shown time and again that they can't/wont

• I think they will renew, but for a shorter period, maybe for 2-3 years like Mamamoo. That's the best case.

But I also have a feeling they will not. Their mental and physical health is deteriorating, and what's the point of having money if you are not feeling good? The members have a good relationship, but in these 7 years they were constantly under strict diets, stalkings, hate, stress, overworking, hectic schedules, restrictions, etc, so it would be understandable if they want to be free.

Also, there were rumours that JYP forced all members of GOT7 to renew or leave, let's hope it will not apply to TWICE members and even if some leave the company, they could make special contracts to perform as a group even outside the company.

Got7 also said that they will be forever Got7, even if their paths are different. It may be the same for Twice.

• I don't really care if they renew it or not. Yes, I'll be sad if they don't renew their contract of COURSE. But I just want the girls to do what they feel happiest doing and if that's staying in TWICE, then that's great. And if they don't, then that's okay as well. They've given us so much joy by being their hardworking, talented and wonderful selves for so long that I'll be okay with whatever happens. Their music will still be here for us to enjoy either way. I am aware that their company makes a big part of that decision but the members of TWICE do get a say in it, I'm sure. :borahae:<3:borahae:<3 (also it is quite a while until they have to make this decision so we don't have to worry just yet)

• Well, I have no idea if they will renew or not, if they decide to take different paths, then I will be sad, but if they choose that option it would be because that's the best for them, and as a once that's my main priority.

To be honest, I don't really know what they would do, Gfriend used to tease contract renewal constantly and we know what ended up happening.

526d260695f1e6be7fc576a759a81ce9eccaa866.gifv8f41e2de19fd3e53503e1f9bbaecb661064e5000.gifv0a61d4ea7129206fb3db97ab12f606316444f603.gifv

I'm throwing you away for keeping me locked up

• Can you tell me some of Momo's choreos for Twice? I imagine her dance project was all her doing...

I know the most known one is Likey! She choregraphed the dance break for Likey!

~ ω

• I feel like Momo would be really good at acting

• Twice has already conquered Korea and Japan, maybe the next step in their journey is the US after all. I think everyone was shocked at those US album sales, with a little more effort and luck (maybe a US viral moment), they could see 100k pure sales for an album next year.

I think all members might re-sign if they see an opportunity to flourish in the US like BTS and BP before them.

• This thread contains 9 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!