[Pann]i don't think twice will renew their contract

• https://pann-choa.blogspot.com…think-that-twice.html?m=1

Screenshot_20210623-111916_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210623-111852_Samsung Internet.jpg

Me maybe they can did snsd so only 2 members can going in carrer solo ,but jype is stupid for didnt allowed them subunit cause we wish know their capacity of soloist in little group .

Yes i know knetizens re weird when they talk mental healthy, well they know mina and jeongyeon get anxiety diagnostic .

The case of their hate is singing skill.

• Also, the comment about Jeongyeon is way off the mark. She literally just said this in an interview:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She wants to keep performing and being part of Twice for as long as she can.

I can feel a real connection, a supernatural attraction

• So, this is how outsiders view TWICE.

They seem happy and actively engaging with fans on Bubble.

I think they stop caring about what outsiders think and focus on their fans.

Like Mina said in the interview, they are just being natural.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and Jeongyeon

• Maybe twice have melody projet but not official solo songs like covers .

The knetizens think twice is veteran with 6 years in kpop industry but they can't did promotion of luxury brands cause jype

That doesn't translate into them not being icons tho? Twice members are always outselling stuff they wear without endorsement, I am sure they'll be fine on their own.

Also, they are getting magazine photoshoots lef & right (Mina and Jeongyeon recently, which are arguably not the most popular members).

• They have just started their western promotion, why the rush to disband? How about Second World Tour? Stadium Tour in Japan? There are so many variables that we need to take into account.

• That doesn't translate into them not being icons tho? Twice members are always outselling stuff they wear without endorsement, I am sure they'll be fine on their own.

Also, they are getting magazine photoshoots lef & right (Mina and Jeongyeon recently, which are arguably not the most popular members).

Yep, solo magazine pictorials just this year: Mina, Jeongyeon, Nayeon, Momo

Honorable mention: Sana and Dahyun CF for Apieu and appearance in a magazine interview together

• Also, the comment about Jeongyeon is way off the mark. She literally just said this in an interview:

She wants to keep performing and being part of Twice for as long as she can.

:pepe-sad: she's injuried, feeling pain, getting shameful comments and still wants to stay with her sisters <3

9c6b63495fea925c4f46340704cc1ed1e6ee484a.gif

So dangerous, so, so, so dangerous...

• :pepe-sad: she's injuried, feeling pain, getting shameful comments and still wants to stay with her sisters <3

She actually said in the same interview that she's feeling fine:

Take those for what you will, but I believe her.

• We kpop fans are always projecting and some just can't avoid running their wild mouths huh

9c6b63495fea925c4f46340704cc1ed1e6ee484a.gif

So dangerous, so, so, so dangerous...

• i think big 3 GG of 3rd gen will renew

they don't seem to be ready to disband honestly

𝔻𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝔹𝕠𝕣𝕒

#girls planet 999 from ♡ #girls planet 999 from ♡ #girls planet 999 from ♡

• Most likely all Twice members will renew and with once a year comeback with more individual projects. i think the only member who may not renew is Momo coz her relationship with Heechul is serious and he is 37 or 38 probably wants to get married soon. it will be amazing if she gets married and still promotes with Twice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!