How to dig your own grave (ft. APRIL NAEUN’s alleged sister)

• Like do they really want to convince the public of their innocence? I mean they still might be innocent (even though it is starting to not look like a close case)

BUT who in their right PR mind would allow these statements by the members and now the fucking cherry on the top by the sister

1) the member’s statement were basically a “let’s be happy 😃 I won’t change. The weather is good right! “

And now this gem:

The alleged “sister” of Naeun releasing more evidence that might be related to the bullying

+ the sister basically saying “she can’t be a bully bc she was depressed :-(:-(:-(

Perfect example of digging your own grave :pepefacepalm:

• There's no way someone can be that dumb lol. If we as people seeing photos of the pages on the internet can clearly see the flipped text, her sister must've seen it irl too.

• They all are really stupid, first Jinsol now Naeun's sister

Like everyone: first dsp suing their own artist, then getting their lawsuit rejected, then all the statements including the one by somin of kard (i posted it in the spoiler) that people forget and now the sisters of yena and naeun literally not helping

• Yup, they all are out to expose themselves one by one

• if she's talking about Hyunjoo she dig her grave

but nothing say that she's not talking about someone who work at DSP and used to work with them

because in one of the page she also say " i treat them well" probably talking about April member

honestly i don't see any proof in any statement of both side showing that April were bullies

or that Hyunjoo was really a victim

all they keep saying is "this is what happen and this happen etc..."

none of them bring out pictures, video or audio recording showing what might happen

and i don't want to once again cancel a group and accuse them of bullying just like T-ara case based on speculations

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• I think Naeun needs help too if what she wrote is true. Man, I would never thought April out of all kpop groups had all of this mess behind the cameras.

Yeah, mental health issues in such an industry with so many short lived careers is another thing but entertainment companies should protect both the victims and the young children who get forced into these positions (not that it excuses bullying). Nevertheless does the handling by the members and the whole finger-pointing also suggests that they did not learn out of it

• It is literally not like the T-ara scandal. Omg why do people always throw around this comparison. While in T-Ara the alleged (later wrong) victim never denied the allegations and let the netizens run wild with the imagination of her being bullied, here the victim herself is suing her entertainment company.

Also, keep in mind that there is a lot that suggests the bullying situation. The sister of yena even said that she was too lazy to perform when she literally had a suicide attempt. Plus, her brothers statement which is most likely true (rejection of lawsuit, the contradictory statements by DSP, other statements by the members before Hyunjoo spoke up). This is from ALL the cases the one with a lot of evidences from both sides that heavily suggests the bullying situation including the statement by that one lawer

• Didn't Yena's sister tried to defend her and in turn made more people angry at them? Then Naeun alleged boyfriend... These girls are really surrounded by idiots (like them)

To think I was rooting for them a year ago and even considered buying their merch...

Yeah I mean other people have worse allegations and their friends are not setting themselves up. Imagine if they are innocent, their image is so destroyed that even magic cannot repair it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!