Why Do Western Forums Hate BTS?

• This is just too much, give me a direct link. I need to sign up on that thing and have a little talk with those "mods".

Lol those mods created some disgusting banner on BTS i read and were justifying the hate, like certain someone of 2nd fd ( 2nd fd is hating BTS there in full power, some people from this forum has moved there to hate them and then will write essays on how people hate their fave women )

People there even called them cockroach, covid and people here r justifying it.

• Lol those mods created some disgusting banner on BTS i read and were justifying the hate, like certain someone of 2nd fd ( 2nd fd is hating BTS there in full power, some people from this forum has moved there to hate them and then will write essays on how people hate their fave women )

People there even called them cockroach, covid and people here r justifying it.

ofc what else can we expect from mpgs/mpbs.. and i assume the 2nd fd is also male stans?

• ofc what else can we expect from mpgs/mpbs.. and i assume the 2nd fd is also male stans?

Majority of them are men. They said BTS has 1000 American fans, who force their parents to go tour to underplay their touring power lol. I was like thats why they sold over 700k tickets in usa for next tour in first go.

Imagine 2 parent and assume they have ten children who go to tour

12 *1000= 12000

Look at their common sense

• I honestly have no idea what LTDO is but there's a difference of topping the charts for 1 weeks vs 9 weeks.

Plus, Butter's radio numbers aren't that bad, the song average around 30m audience which is huge considering it gets very very few streams

Butter's airplay to streams ratio is 3.7, while Deja Vu has 5.4, Levitating 4.9, Peaches 4.0 and so on.

Butter doesnt get very very few streams, it gets a decent amount of streams in US, especially if you consider the lower playlisting and lacking discovery mode.

Why are you even commenting on Hot100 if you dont know what LTDO is :pepefacepalm:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by myaza ().

• Majority of them are men. They said BTS has 1000 American fans, who force their parents to go tour to underplay their touring power lol. I was like thats why they sold over 700k tickets in usa for next tour in first go.

Imagine 2 parent and assume they have ten children who go to tour

12 *1000= 12000

Look at their common sense

i wasn't surprised that they are mostly male stans. They are first ones to spread and say vile shit about artists esp POC artists but cry when their faves' are called flops.

• The same reason they dont have any outrage when western industry pushed artists get heavy playlist push over locals on Spotify and AM, while failing to achieve absolutely anything.

People want to maintain the status quo since it benefits their faves and the type of acts they like to follow. Everyone can feel secure that the next artist/song with heavy industry push will top charts and can rule for a year or few until theyre dropped and replaced with a new one. Fans taking things into their own hands disrupts this nice safe environment, it makes things unpredictable, its "steals" the crowns they thought their faves were entitled to.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bcos some users here are trying to justify the racism and the hate while downplaying BTS's success. you know the usual.

Wait seriously??? Honestly, I don’t get it. How can any of that be justified in any way? It’s not like racism and hate are small, incompetent things that you can just overlook or shake off. They’re serious, and there’s really no justification. It saddens me that people would ever try to think of why that’s acceptable. BTS don’t deserve the racist, homophobic, and snarky remarks they get on a daily basis. No one does for that matter.

༊*·˚꧁•⊹٭𝙻𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙰٭⊹•꧂ ~༊*·˚

e41f7c932622be00420aa3e9565eb8f62c6590f8.gifv22049a99e3f4c799c71c942f1921d3e7aa07288e.gifv6a04584d29fe3aef6bd09c9d1ea4818a68e476ac.gifv

• Wait seriously??? Honestly, I don’t get it. How can any of that be justified in any way? It’s not like racism and hate are small, incompetent things that you can just overlook or shake off. They’re serious, and there’s really no justification. It saddens me that people would ever try to think of why that’s acceptable. BTS don’t deserve the racist, homophobic, and snarky remarks they get on a daily basis. No one does for that matter.

their hate boner for BTS >>> all of these real issues

• Butter's airplay to streams ratio is 3.7, while Deja Vu has 5.4, Levitating 4.9, Peaches 4.0 and so on.

Butter doesnt get very very few streams, it gets a decent amount of streams in US, especially if you consider the lower playlisting and lacking discovery mode.

Why are you even commenting on Hot100 if you dont know what LTDO is :pepefacepalm:

Whats Good4u's ratio?

and the sales/streams ratio?

• Happy hit thread OP

I will need time to go through these 10 pages lmao

But tbh BTS receives hate from locals even in my own country..

its mostly men who are insecure tbh..

Since BTS is most known from the kpop scene outside, they become the main target..

they dont complain as much about girl-groups though cause they like hot girls but they cant stan hot men who other girls around them like

• Happy hit thread OP

Thread only hit page 3 before someone decides to revive it for no reason two months later.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!