Why do non-blinks always complain

• The song just came out and there are already like 6 threads about how the song is bad. The song is good, for Rosé and blackpinks sound. They are not gonna change their brand and style because you want them to.

Calling Rosé a bad vocalist is bull. She hasn't even performed on music bank or jimmy fallon yet? I honestly didnt even worry about the high note like how a lot of you did, Yes maybe the song could have went without a high note but who really cares at this point.

Why is everyone blaming YG when Rosé most likely picked out the song herself? Its not always YG this YG that. It is a good song for her solo debut, it is not going to be anything like Taeyeon level like you guys hoped it would be. This is YG not SM.

It is charting well right now so there doesn't need to be any more talk about the charts or whatever. If you dont like the song at least make a logical thread on why, but most of the time you only listen to the song once and then come here and post without even giving it a chance.

It is okay to not like a song, but what isnt okay is to be hateful and say she sounds like a taylor swift reject, like you guys it is suppose to sound western? It is in English!

Anyways please listen to OTG and gone again.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Do people have nothing better to do than to hate on her? Focus on your faves smh

Also, the song wasn't even that bad so I don't know why they bother making hate threads on it (other than for attention) :boredr:

• most of those are just fake concern. They dont really follow blackpink nor they are fans of Rosé but they *want* to dictate them to go for certain sound.

Or they are just pressed about Rosé doing well on chart.

• Lol People will always complain and Rosé can’t please everyone. If you don’t like it, fine, but don’t dismiss other people liking it to say they have ‘bad taste’ in music. There’s no superiority in music preference.

• Song is good.

Maybe little basic, but better than a lot of kpop songs that mix 100 things in 3-4 minutes.

Not everything needs to be about hype and catchiness.

Finally someone spills that

People are expecting BP to always release groundbreaking or hype songs. Rosé has her own style and i think she's pretty cool with that toned down American-pop sound

• Finally someone spills that

People are expecting BP to always release groundbreaking or hype songs. Rosé has her own style and i think she's pretty cool with that toned down American-pop sound

rosé didn’t lie when she said it’s a song she’s never done before

• Honestly it happens with antis of every group - I think it's okay to express if you don't like something in a thread about how you enjoyed the song - it's important to remember, as a stan it's okay not to like something, and blindly say you love everything your groups do.

But there is a point where it becomes disrespectful, and done on purpose to stir up drama.

I think people need to just let other people enjoy things. And realize we're all not going to like the same things.

• Song is good.

Maybe little basic, but better than a lot of kpop songs that mix 100 things in 3-4 minutes.

Not everything needs to be about hype and catchiness.

fucking this

havent heard it yet but yall always complain when bp makes an upbeat songs but than do the same thing when they make a mellow one????

doesnt make any sense to me

• So you have to be a fan of someone to give your opinion? The fuck kinda logic is this

:pepewhat:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!