How are you going to feel if Soojin ends up being kicked out of the group without she being proven guilty?

• I am honestly going to be pissed if she is kicked out without actual proof that she was a bully, she isn't even my bias in g-idle but i think is unfair that her whole dream and career could end just because of something that isn't even proven, even that actress said she never interacted with Soojin and yet she claims to be bullied!? just thinking about it makes me upset! :cursing:||X(

• I believe she is innocent. I think it was just a fight between 2 friends. I don't think she bullied people. When she admit that she smoked and was not obey the rules about clothes everybody acted like she admit that she was a bully. Also because of that bullying accusation trends of idols some other people that jealous&hate her used it as a oppurtunity to add more fake bullying rumors. I guess I saw at least 8 namesless proofless pann thread with the same yearbook. Also I think that actress is used this scandal to get clout. People says she is already famous she doesnt need that but I saw she was only a child actress and recent years she didnt get any roles beside some small supporting roles.

I hope the truth will be reveal in the end.

• I believe she is innocent. I think it was just a fight between 2 friends. I don't think she bullied people. When she admit that she smoked and was not obey the rules about clothes everybody acted like she admit that she was a bully. Also because of that bullying accusation trends of idols some other people that jealous&hate her used it as a oppurtunity to add more fake bullying rumors. I guess I saw at least 8 namesless proofless pann thread with the same yearbook.

I hope the truth will be reveal in the end.

I agree i also think she is innocent of bullying, i do think maybe she had bad behavior like maybe she laughed at that actress behind her back a few times but that's not even close to bullying and she hasn't given us any proo or really openly say how Soojin bullied her

• There nothing more that can be done. Knetz always too harsh especially towards idols. Even if she is proven innocent, they will always be ignorant and use the past fake rumor to bash her. I think more than 10 idols scandal has surfaced for past few years and majority of it was false rumours.

• There's no sense in Cube letting all this time pass by and then decide to kick her out. Endorsements were already lost and the group as a whole was essentially put on hiatus. Cube could have minimized their losses if they had done it early on. Unless proof of the bullying surfaces, it's unlikely she gets kicked out past this point. She said herself she would leave the group if she was found guilty. Also, Cube has likely weighed in the fact that GIdle is by far their most profitable asset.

Cube will support the member's individual activities in the meanwhile. Strengthening their individual brands will only help the group brand. Yuqi has been busy with her solo, live performances, variety shows, magazine shoots, and more. Miyeon is booked hosting her own Naver radio show, MCing on MCountdown, acting, featuring on OSTs, and the likes. Soyeon has been preparing for her confirmed solo comeback (June or July). I'm not sure what Minnie is doing but the opportunities are likely there. Shuhua did a stint on a variety show and not much else but that's kinda expected.

• It's quite the unlikely situation though. Cube didn't put the whole group's career on hold and bet everything on a legal resolution just so they get rid of Soojin anyway after winning at court. It just doesn't make any sense.

Now, if that happens anyway for reason X or Y? I'd be mad pissed. What a travesty, what a waste of time.

• It would be stupid to kick her out at the current stage since Cube seem hell bent on keeping her.

Let's hope she wasn't lying about anything in her last statement, otherwise it would be very selfish on her part to jeopardize the future of the other members.

• We have to wait until the we find out who is in the wrong. She said if she is found guilty she will leave the group. Cubs wants to keep her around thatโ€™s clear. Iโ€™m hopeful that once this pass and she is innocent Cube will make a statement and introduce her slowly back to the group. if she is guilty the other girls are talented enough to go without her the only question is how the gp would support the remaining members if she is guilty and left.

• Cube backing her up means either they believe in her story or they are waiting for the scandal to die down completely. But it's going to be interesting to see how they reintroduce her in the industry as the public opinion is so against her.

One thing is clear, cube won't kick her out for now.

• Well Soojin fed up when she called out the actress and the actress responded.

Soojin had no comeback for that.

Hopefully her fans and Gidle fans leave the alleged victims alone.

The first girls sister seems to be good at lawsuits, she sued stupid Soojin fans earlier this year, and was able to stand up to Cube lawyers.

I guess Cube figured out that they were not going to intimidate the claimants with lawsuits, so they just cut lose Soojin.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!