Are SM artists using ads in the first 24 hours?

• The 24 hours are only without ADs when YT announce them in the ranking of highest first 24 hours views.

(1) correct

(2) just in the yt chart and chart account like chardata from from yt official chart

in general is promo so its ok but if u want to look at it from the impartial side, in kpop its kinda unfair as views weight in music shows wins

Adviews are reflected in the main youtube counter during and after 24hours of mv release, basically throughout the period ads are used. Ad views are only deducted from the youtube weekly chart.

Official charts like billboard 200, hot 100 ,etc include video plays from youtube. Only filtered views posted on the youtube weekly charts are counted for these official charts. Youtube introduced the new 24 hour ad policy because an indian rapper used excessive amount of ads to break the 24 hour record. So, this policy was to make sure artists get those records fairly. Other than that, artists using ads have clear advantage in kmusic shows since they do not exclude ad views which I think is bit unfair.

I know that the cause was that Indian artist that wanted to break the 24h record and did so with massive ads.

Do any of you have a link, where I can see the youtube announcements or listing of the 24h views, without the ad views?

• I know that the cause was that Indian artist that wanted to break the 24h record and did so with massive ads.

Do any of you have a link, where I can see the youtube announcements or listing of the 24h views, without the ad views?

Are you talking about Carry Minati ? Because last time I remember his fans were trying for 24 hour record.

• I know that the cause was that Indian artist that wanted to break the 24h record and did so with massive ads.

https://blog.youtube/news-and-…edibility-and-consistency

as for ad-free views check the chart

eta: wait, are you asking for a site where ad-free views in the first 24h for all mv's are listed? i don't know if that exists, that would be a lot of work, to list every mv that was uploaded to the platform

• Are you talking about Carry Minati ? Because last time I remember his fans were trying for 24 hour record.

https://blog.youtube/news-and-…edibility-and-consistency

as for ad-free views check the chart

eta: wait, are you asking for the site where mv's adfee views in the first 24h are listed? i don't know if that exists, that would be a lot of work, to list every mv that's been uploaded to the platform

No, I mean if youtube doesn't include ads for the first 24h view records, is there any place where youtube announces or lists thsoe first 24h views?

For example, if I want to check about Aespa's Next Level, or ITZY's MITM or Oh My Girl's Dun Dun Dance, or any other K-pop MV or American MV for that matter, and I want to know what their first 24 hr views were without ads. Is there somewhere where those can be looked up?

• No, I mean if youtube doesn't include ads for the first 24h view records, is there any place where youtube announces or lists thsoe first 24h views?

For example, if I want to check about Aespa's Next Level, or ITZY's MITM or Oh My Girl's Dun Dun Dance, or any other K-pop MV or American MV for that matter, and I want to know what their first 24 hr views were without ads. Is there somewhere where those can be looked up?

not that i'm aware of. youtube only confirms views for videos that are trying to break a record. "how you like that" beat bts' previous record and we had to wait a day or two for youtube to count the views (to exclude bots and bot-like behaviour). the same happened with dynamite.

• yt doesn't add the views from ads in the first 24 hrs..They add it after 24 hrs

no that's not how it works, the ad views are normally added to the counter. It only doesn't count for the 24h records and on the YT music chart (which is made for charts to know what views to count, if they do).

• yt doesn't add the views from ads in the first 24 hrs..They add it after 24 hrs

It's literally explained in the thread that's not how it works. But you read only op and thought now is the time to spread misinformation. It's okay not to know or not be sure but you are saying it with certainty. Well, you're wrong; now you know

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!