Do You Actually Like The Itzy and Aespa Song?

• LMAO. This is basically: "I hate this songs, therefore are bad. And who disagrees with me is wrong"

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It’s sad that u just described kpop reddit. And they think theyre better than akp and stan twt? :angryr:

Honestly, I feel like Kpop reddit is usually positive about everything lol.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• LMAO. This is basically: "I hate this songs, therefore are bad. And who disagrees with me is wrong"

I think the companies are being lazy. Aespa is a new group and 2 of their 3 songs are remakes of old songs. I think ITZY had a great concept before, they fit into a space that there were not any other girl groups.

Disagreeing with me does not mean someone is wrong. It just means we have different opinions on the song.

Don't make a straw man to attack thats not what I actually think.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Edited once, last by Yseki ().

• No, it’s okay! We all have different musical interests! If you don’t like the songs that’s completely okay! :pepelove1: :pepelove1:

Your too nice and reasonable for AKP :cutes:

Someone is gonna currupt you lol :pepenomad:

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I feel the industry is gotten really lazy over the last few years, the companies know people will support things just because their favorite idols are doing it.

Unfortunately this is true, but it does not only concern Itzy & Aespa it concerns all groups of the 3rd and 4th generation of BIG3.

This is the privilege of the BIG3 groups, they already have fans and haters even before they start and have released any song. You end up wondering if people really listen to music or if they just follow the trend or support a company like a sports team.

I really find that we find more and more in the kpop of similarity with sports teams. Everyone chooses their favorite and all that matters is to beat this or that record and make sure that the competing group does not beat us. The music coming from these groups is standardized more and more to follow the trends and successes. I find that it is less and less about music now but more about records, charts & international/national success.

Quite frankly, I think the BIG3 companies are to blame, but I also think they are just adjusting to demand. And that therefore those responsible are also us the fans and consumers by behaving in this way.

"Music is the literature of the heart; it commences where speech ends."

3ac795c764ad80e70cbf126b2cf884f75987b885.gifv

• It is probably mainly us as consumers, the companies care about money. I think we as their money bags influence their behavior.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!