Posts by pikachuki

With Jhope's love for Closer, wanted to list down other interactions between oh my girl and BTS

The biggest one was vmin cheering and doing fanchants to support Seunghee

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is vmin again supporting Seunghee's pre-debut video appearance

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Jungkook dancing to cupid

Again Jungkook believes in oh my girl supremacy in relays (lol he was so shy saying their name)

And then Mimi's On cover

They have gone the western route and its okay because they've clearly mentioned their ambitions of a grammy. By western route, I dont mean the english songs but doing english chat shows and not being as prominent on k-media.

All things said and done, they've gone global and it is something that they wanted themselves.

Maybe global is a better word than westernized.

I've never seen a harry potter movie - think it will ruin my imagination

Indian food outside is nothing like what is made at home

You live by the sword, you die by the sword. You can't use the SNS as a weapon in an attempt to right wrongs you suffered, or at least expose the people you deem responsible of your suffering, and then act offended when someone uses the exact same method to call you out after your actions hurt them. It's only a taste of your own medicine.

completely agree. lol we both used sword metaphors

no why shouldn't she vent publicly after Mina posted a photo with the bf. Mina is not the only one with mental health issues, can you imagine the mental health status of someone who's just gone through what the girl has? Its like three years of her life have been tainted.

Mina and the bf could have kept it offline, away from the public eye rather than flaunting it.

Like deserves like.

If Mina hadn't made it public, don't think the friend would have.

I blame the bf mostly, but Mina who publicly slutshamed Jimin is also partly to blame.

To be fair this is a viral scandal in Korea right now and she publicly addressed it thus making it public herself

Exactly. For celebrities who want privacy for personal lives, I respect their decision but people who disclose private details of their own accord make them open to discussion by public. She could have not posted about her bf but she did it anyway, knowing that he was seeing someone else.

Exposing your private life is a double edged sword, if you're there asking for support which the public gives, you should also be open to when public calls you out for wrong actions.

Wow

So a live-in gf gets dumped by her bf of 3 years and she can't call out the mf. Aw hell no

That man deserves to be publicly shamed. In a way this is cathartic to the girl. I feel sorry for her and have zero sympathy for Mina in this situation.

Ah I get OPs question now. Yes, of course there are many social issues from colorism to sexism

https://t.co/qFpiK6zCJA?amp=1

External Content twitter.com

not sure if a thread was made