What's your favorite WayV song?

• Just copying the101 's idea and I'm feeling the need to hype my boys up for a change. :pepe-popcorn:

Mine:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My favorite hoe anthem by them:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NEO
    • Official Post

My favorite title track is Take Off so I won't it again.

B-Side

Hoe Anthem

Honorable Mention

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

• :pepe-grooving:

&

我想哭

original.gif original.gif original.gif

• :pepe-grooving:

&

We love to see some Kick Back appreciation. :yesr:

• External Content www.youtube.com

Alright I've put too much, I answered with songs instead of a song. :peperun:

• I feel like Only Human deserves more love, Yangyang's rap parts are amazing. :waterr:

chounim where you at :pepe-cut:

• I just listened to After Midnight, it's so beautiful. :pepe-sad:

• B-side of the year (so far)

• love talk & only human

• love talk & only human

YOUR TASTE. :pepelove1:

• Turn Back Time is such an unexpected title track. It has a different vibe from what they had released until that moment. I love it a lot too!

Well it sound more rough and agressive maybe than other WayV title tracks but the chorus does sound pretty WayV to me, they also have the signature dance break! A bop, very well produced.

• Title tracks: Take Off, Love Talk, Bad Alive

Bsides: Domino, Nectar, Action Figure, After Midnight, King Of Hearts, Only Human, All For Love

Honorable Mention

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

Thousand Dollar Shoes 2x

I feel like Only Human deserves more love, Yangyang's rap parts are amazing. :waterr:

chounim where you at :pepe-cut:

Do you see this butterbutterfly? I'm not the only one who thinks we should talk about Only Human MORE :pepe-flirt:

Bsides: Domino, Nectar, Action Figure, After Midnight, King Of Hearts, Only Human, All For Love

Thousand Dollar Shoes 2x

Do you see this butterbutterfly? I'm not the only one who thinks we should talk about Only Human MORE :pepe-flirt:

Trust me I have a lot to say about Only Human, but since we're currently outside neo city territory I'll remain quiet :pepeshut:

• Those are my two favorite WayV songs tho.

:peperain:

And then we’ve covered Action Figure and After Midnight, which would be next two picks.

Okay, here’s two more, just to spread the word of WayV.

Gimme that Nectar, gimme that gimme that

External Content youtu.be

Underappreciated gem on the latest album

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

Thousand Dollar Shoes 2x

taste as always, Chounim, but I’m glad to see another All For Love aficionado!

:pepe-hype:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• couldn't be any other than this instant classic

:pepemusic:

Then Bad Alive (the song that got me into them) and Turn Back Time

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!