What's your favorite kpop song right now?

• My all time fav

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lately I've been listening to this a lot

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• this from Lim Na Young

External Content youtu.be

It's one of the song that i most recently added

• My sea by iu

• Ponzona by 💜💋. Had to get they album. 😩

• External Content m.youtube.com

"I'm saying I'm shocked that you ever thought you could beat me if this is all you've got".

de3b2400c0861e59e6197472a09daf7a2c42f3b9.gif d63ba0a158c700566e37ad96de109c266cbf5806.gif ca814748f8a6a9e5dbd74715795aeddde4ad96dd.gif

• Been listening to these ones a lot these days

• My favorite song has been the same for years LOL

External Content open.spotify.com

But my favorite song recently is

• External Content www.youtube.com

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• this from Lim Na Young

It's one of the song that i most recently added

This song is great.

My all time fav

Lately I've been listening to this a lot

I really should give a listen to exo's albums. Gravity is good.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• this song at the moment :pepe-grooving:

• External Content youtu.be

• rollin' rollin' rollin'

Also Hitorijanai, not fully kpop but still

• Ponzona by 💜💋. Had to get they album. 😩

They have a mini? I should check it out.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• As of right now

• Official Post

Currently obsessed with SNS by Astro

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!