Itzy new song already started falling down from charts?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It did not even enter top 30 and is already going down. doing worse than not shy. Korean really not liking this song.

Asap still going up

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

After out charting aespa will stayc out chart itzy also?

• I heard k-midzys are not satisfied with Mafia. They even wanted JYP to stop producing songs for Itzy or Twice. Maybe that’s why.

Anyway, let’s watch this

External Content youtu.be

• lol ITZY stilll 4th geen queens. They are achieved a lot of international succuess on itunes and apple music world wide. This is really good for their first Friday release

• Official Post

It's kinda low on real-time so it was bound to fall around this time.

Plus it's Saturday/Sunday and no one really checks for new songs on the weekends. How it performs on Monday should be the real deal and it should rise with more promotion. Too early to say anything tbh.

Despite all of this, it's doing really well for a Friday 1PM KST release and this type of charting is something most 4th gen groups can only dream of.

ASAP was also never a smash out of the gate so if that taught us anything, it shows that we shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly.

• I heard k-midzys are not satisfied with Mafia. They even wanted JYP to stop producing songs for Itzy or Twice. Maybe that’s why.

Anyway, let’s watch this

External Content youtu.be

Yeah, even their fans know that song sounds weird. Not saying it bad, but their previous release definitely better

• It's kinda low on real-time so it was bound to fall around this time.

Plus it's Saturday/Sunday and no one really checks for new songs on the weekends. How it performs on Monday should be the real deal and it should rise with more promotion. Too early to say anything tbh.

Despite all of this, it's doing really well for a Friday 1PM KST release and this type of charting is something most 4th gen groups can only dream of.

ASAP was also never a smash out of the gate so if that taught us anything, it shows that we shouldn't jump to conclusions so quickly.

STAYC started out with a very low charting debut. ITZY’s debut was a chart topping hit

The dynamics for both groups are different. I don’t think ITZY’s current song will have a dramatic rise at this point

• Official Post

STAYC started out with a very low charting debut. ITZY’s debut was a chart topping hit

The dynamics for both groups are different. I don’t think ITZY’s current song will have a dramatic rise at this point

And ASAP debuted very low too so what's your point? My point is that you should never make conclusions so pre-maturely as I'm pretty sure no one expected ASAP to do this well.

And expecting ITZY to have a song to do as well as Dalla Dalla is sort of unrealistic as there were many factors that played into the song's success. Despite this, as I said, the charting is impressive for a Friday and 1PM KST release, and they're still doing MILES better than most 4th gen groups.

• And ASAP debuted very low too so what's your point? My point is that you should never make conclusions so pre-maturely as I'm pretty sure no one expected ASAP to do this well.

And expecting ITZY to have a song to do as well as Dalla Dalla is sort of unrealistic as there were many factors that played into the song's success. Despite this, as I said, the charting is impressive for a Friday and 1PM KST release, and they're still doing MILES better than most 4th gen groups.

ASAP’s rise is coming from word of mouth. ITZY is already well known with the public but they aren’t taking interest to their new title. ITZY’s fandom is already streaming hard for them but either their fandom needs to grow or they need public to start liking the song

While ASAP might still continue to grow as more regular Koreans (who don’t follow kpop) start to know about it

• well normally i hate itzy songs, but this time they lost those annoying shreeking tone and they sound more natural for me. I could listen to this often, Yeah, good for Itzy

don´t worry, international fans would love it, and would save them from going down.

and it is showing also the girls had been starving themselves for this comeback. Not that they didn´t look great back then, but the black outfits fits them perfect. Koreans loves their skinny girls, they will stop hating on them once their coordi noonas stop messing with their wardrove

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• i find it hard to believe that Gidle was able to at least crack top10 based on initial hype but ITZY couldnt

And people here has been claiming that ITZY excelled GIDLE (pre scandal) in every single way

firday noon release then weekend streams slow down alot, its doing well on international streaming services

• i find it hard to believe that Gidle was able to at least crack top10 based on initial hype but ITZY couldnt

And people here has been claiming that ITZY excelled GIDLE (pre scandal) in every single way

Pre scandal gidle was bigger than itzy in Korea. Gidle even has a strong Korean fanbase that itzy seems to lack.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• But people has been claiming otherwise.

They said ITZY >>>>>> GIDLE in all way, quoting Dallax2 was the biggest 4th gen song hence ITZY >>

But since ICY, Not shy underperform, i think it is not true at all

Till Wannabe itzy was bigger in SK as gidle songs never did well or had just decent performance. But ever since the release of dumbi dumbi gidle attracted alot of new fans. See with how how hwaa performed initially and even their bsides charted on every platform expect melon. They get so many likes on their bsides.

Dalla dalla was largely a result of the good reputation of jyp ggs that was build for years among the public.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

Edited once, last by atropos ().

• Itzy is much better known that idle for the general public. I doubt they have a smaller k fandom, I just think idle got a strong push because of queendom and got lucky

Nah. Gidle released oh my god after Queendom. They had the best oppurtinity glow and they wasted. Omg is their best in international but their worst in Korea. So how this is a push up from quuendom? Also if it is a push up, seems like itsa regular push up because even their i'm the trend ( a fan song) charted at top50. Dumdi dumdi and Hwaa broke many records. I burn albums break allll the 4.gen records tho. I didnt even mentioned their solo projects. So gidle is bigger in Korea

• Nah. Gidle released oh my god after Queendom. They had the best oppurtinity glow and they wasted. Omg is their best in international but their worst in Korea. So how this is a push up from quuendom? Also if it is a push up, seems like itsa regular push up because even their i'm the trend ( a fan song) charted at top50. Dumdi dumdi and Hwaa broke many records. I burn albums break allll the 4.gen records tho. I didnt even mentioned their solo projects. So gidle is bigger in Korea

Nah you can't just deny the big push queendom gave to idle. Without it they would have been successful but nowhere near successful as now. Once the girls gain exposure and fans after the queendom hype it only make sense they'll keep growing more later on and expanding their fandom. Again, I'm speaking about general public. Itzy had two viral hits 2xdalla and wannabe, overall their songs grab easily the gp. I'm not sure how much bigger or smaller their fandom is but if we talk about gp then itzy's got this one

• I've been saying Itzy are more or less a one hit wonder. They lucked out with Dalla Dalla and midzys refuse to see that. MITM is an awful song so I'm not surprised that it's not doing well. And promos won't help them much. Neither fans nor the GP like that song. Also, JYP needs to stop meddling with his groups. The outcome is usually bad.

• firday noon release then weekend streams slow down alot, its doing well on international streaming services

I do recognise this. But if ITZY has a big enough fandom like many claimed, the song has high chance to make it to the top 20 at least but unfortunately the charting just show otherwise

No doubt they are way better internationally as the have better appeal to international market. ITZY will still be better than GIDLE (post scandal)

• I've been saying Itzy are more or less a one hit wonder. They lucked out with Dalla Dalla and midzys refuse to see that. MITM is an awful song so I'm not surprised that it's not doing well. And promos won't help them much. Neither fans nor the GP like that song. Also, JYP needs to stop meddling with his groups. The outcome is usually bad.

WANNABE is more popular then Dallax2 everywhere outside of Korea ,tf ru on

• This thread contains one more post that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!